AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

PLEASE HELP ME @PUNKER_BARBIE I BADLY NEEDED YOUR HELP I GOT BANNED WITH 26000 TOKENS AND I BADLY NEEDED THOSE MONEY SO BAD

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 17, 2022
A while ago, my account got banned for violating some rules with a link to general terms and conditions of the service, I would like to tell you that I haven't violated any of your rules, I was just In the password room doing a show to my client and, after doing a show with my client, I'm still In the password room after a minute It says my account got banned like I haven't even violate any of your rules because I know all the rules and regulations here In Chaturbate, I'm begging with all my heart to kindly get positive feedback because I badly needed to go back to work with you as a model because of the pandemic virus that we are facing right now, We are still lockdown here In our country and, hopefully, I can back to work with you to feed my family and also for my aunt who's In the hospital right now with a critical condition.

Username: tgrl_julia

Hello Good Day @punker barbie ,

I was the one who appeard and perfomed on cam, I'm just wearing wig and makeup that's why maybe you couldn't recognized that It was me and I can swear that I'm the only one who appeard and performed on cam and maybe at the same time my Internet connection getting slow that time, Please I'm hoping to get a positive feedback, I badly want to go back to work, I'm hoping your kind consideration, Thank you and God bless.

Tgrl_julia

Upvote 0
Hello Good Day Chaturbate,

I would like to let you know that It was me who appeard and performed on cam with the Initials M,K,C,P. I was the one wearing Red/Orange wig, wearing gray longsleeve Croptop, wearing white panty and at the same time wearing lovely makeup. I hope this will be clear now because I badly needed this job for my aunt's hospital bill. I'm begging with all my heart to kindly get a positive feedback, I'm hoping your kind consideration. Thank you and Godbless.

Tgrl_julia

Upvote 0
Hello Good Day @punker barbie ,

Now my account got banned due to that I provide a falsified Identification? I don't know what's the problem Is but all I can say Is I provide all my LEGITIMATE DOCUMENTS and I can prove that It's all LEGIT not FAKE, I guess there's an error with your system kindly check It clearly? Because I know to myself that I submitted a LEGITIMATE DOCUMENTS FOR MY AGE VERIFICATION, I still have my Supporting Documents to prove that It's all LEGIT AND NOT FAKE, Please let me go back to work because I know to myself that I haven't violate any of rules, I badly needed those money for my aunt hospital bill so bad, Please I'm begging you with my heart to get a positive feedback, I'm hoping your kind consideration, Thank You and Godbless.

Tgrl_julia

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.