AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Please, help me with suspended account.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2023
Hello, dear @Charlie_SC @xChloe my account is with username akarih. Today I have seen that my account is suspended. I have received an email from Stripchat and the reason for suspension Confirmed Pre-rec. I did not do a pre recording.
In my shows I'm mainly naked and I stream from the living room in my home.
Please, help me to recover my account, or at least to receive my current payment today on Tuesday.

I have reviewed your case and I can see that your account has been investigated and suspended due to violations and breaches of our rules.
Please note, we do not suspend models lightly and only do so once we undertake a thorough investigation and have evidence at hand.

We are a live-streaming platform and pre-recordings are strictly forbidden as we clearly state in our rules.
Our users visit our site to view live performances where they can interact with models in real time.

The duration of your suspension is permanent which means no other new accounts will be approved on our platform.

We wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.