AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Please help older new male model?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 29, 2021
Hi there and thanks for reading. I'm a new model who is in their 40s. I've dabbled on CB but have just been doing shirtless on there at the moment and I've been showing my face. I feel much more comfortable doing private shows using Skype where I will show everything but not my face. I don't mind my face being shown when I'm not naked but don't want my face to be shown when naked if that makes sense. But I'm so out of the loop since it's been a while and need some help.

I'm relatively well hung and handsome so I have a lot of men who want 1-1 shows but for some reason I tend to like using Skype/PayPal. It's more of a habit since it's something I used to do many years ago but I'm not sure I know of what's the best way to do this. From reading on here, it's definitely not recommended.

So I'd like to talk to people in the chat room and then move somewhere where I can not show my face and provide the show to the guy 1-1 for a one-time payment.

I think my strengths are my private shows and I probably won't make money in the general rooms (kinda overwhelms me in the main room). But my body and face help to encourage users to want the 1-1 show. I'm not tied to any platforms so any and all suggestions are welcome (both streaming and payment ideas would be great).

What would people recommend for me for streaming platforms and payment methods?

I really would appreciate any help!

I'm 43, have been doing CB for about 18 months. Have 4300 followers, and have done fairly well on it, (for a male anyways lol.)

Honestly if you dont show much in the CB rooms, you're really limiting your earnings. ESPECIALLY as a male performer. A female hottie can do it, they have a lot of advantages over us, all kinda diff lingerie they can wear, tease etc.. with us we kinda just have or asses n junk lol. Doesnt mean you have to sit there fully nude, wanking it for the entire session as some guys do. lol. But you do have to mix it up, to build a fanbase. The more followers you get, the more potential tippers. Show some ass here n there, flash your dick for a bit. I kinda just alternate every 4-5 mins or so. I'll stand up for a few mins, let em see the body, then sit down for a few mins n chat. Then get up for a few mins and show my ass, sit down again for a few.. Play with the dick for a few, so on and so forth until I get a decent amount of viewers in the room, then I start building towards a tip goal, ticket show etc.

Skype/paypal shows are fine if you can get em but a lot of guys on CB wanna pay thru tokens. So again you're really limiting yourself. My best advice is be consistent with CB, build your followers and you will attract more tippers and even some skype-show tippers along the way.

I'm 43, have been doing CB for about 18 months. Have 4300 followers, and have done fairly well on it, (for a male anyways lol.)

Honestly if you dont show much in the CB rooms, you're really limiting your earnings. ESPECIALLY as a male performer. A female hottie can do it, they have a lot of advantages over us, all kinda diff lingerie they can wear, tease etc.. with us we kinda just have or asses n junk lol. Doesnt mean you have to sit there fully nude, wanking it for the entire session as some guys do. lol. But you do have to mix it up, to build a fanbase. The more followers you get, the more potential tippers. Show some ass here n there, flash your dick for a bit. I kinda just alternate every 4-5 mins or so. I'll stand up for a few mins, let em see the body, then sit down for a few mins n chat. Then get up for a few mins and show my ass, sit down again for a few.. Play with the dick for a few, so on and so forth until I get a decent amount of viewers in the room, then I start building towards a tip goal, ticket show etc.

Skype/paypal shows are fine if you can get em but a lot of guys on CB wanna pay thru tokens. So again you're really limiting yourself. My best advice is be consistent with CB, build your followers and you will attract more tippers and even some skype-show tippers along the way.
Hi Jay - thanks for your thoughtful response. I'll take what you said into consideration going forward.

Thanks again and best of luck to you!

Reactions: Jay78
When I used to be a CB model my income was 80% private shows, and for what I noticed, it was a lot about luck. Random guys coming in and asking for cumshows etc. Thankfully I've moved out of cam sites.

Domination and fetishes it's where it's at for me. Being guys we can only cum so many times a week without ruining our sex life. Onlyfans (and now the new alternatives that are coming up) made my life 10x easier (seriously 10x income from before while working less lol).

https://onlyfans.com/garygoldenballs if you wanna check me out. If you're willing to use my referral codes, I'll help you promote your page and think about the strategies etc

Reactions: Jay78 and NotYou
Hi there and thanks for reading. I'm a new model who is in their 40s. I've dabbled on CB but have just been doing shirtless on there at the moment and I've been showing my face. I feel much more comfortable doing private shows using Skype where I will show everything but not my face. I don't mind my face being shown when I'm not naked but don't want my face to be shown when naked if that makes sense. But I'm so out of the loop since it's been a while and need some help.

I'm relatively well hung and handsome so I have a lot of men who want 1-1 shows but for some reason I tend to like using Skype/PayPal. It's more of a habit since it's something I used to do many years ago but I'm not sure I know of what's the best way to do this. From reading on here, it's definitely not recommended.

So I'd like to talk to people in the chat room and then move somewhere where I can not show my face and provide the show to the guy 1-1 for a one-time payment.

I think my strengths are my private shows and I probably won't make money in the general rooms (kinda overwhelms me in the main room). But my body and face help to encourage users to want the 1-1 show. I'm not tied to any platforms so any and all suggestions are welcome (both streaming and payment ideas would be great).

What would people recommend for me for streaming platforms and payment methods?

I really would appreciate any help!
So here's the deal, Paypal is not adult friendly, every time you take a payment for adult content you risk having your account closed and forfeiting any funds in the account.

Trying to cut out cb by taking users off site is going to get you an account ban. Keep your shows on the platform if that's where you are getting traffic from.

Organizing shows through twitter or reddit or some other platform that doesnt have the purpose of live shows then you are free to take payment via an adult friendly method (ie/ not paypal). SpankPay, and crypto seem to be some of the best options, or you can do your own cc processing through ccbill.

if you want to make a living off of camming and adult content, read the terms of services for every platform you want to use. that way you know what is and isn't allowed. chaturbate is pretty ban happy, so know the rules. if you see someone else breaking them, don't follow suit. just because they may be getting away with it at the moment doesn't mean you will.

When I used to be a CB model my income was 80% private shows, and for what I noticed, it was a lot about luck. Random guys coming in and asking for cumshows etc. Thankfully I've moved out of cam sites.

Domination and fetishes it's where it's at for me. Being guys we can only cum so many times a week without ruining our sex life. Onlyfans (and now the new alternatives that are coming up) made my life 10x easier (seriously 10x income from before while working less lol).

https://onlyfans.com/garygoldenballs if you wanna check me out. If you're willing to use my referral codes, I'll help you promote your page and think about the strategies etc
Im really agreeing with u on this. Privates and OF over everything. lol. And amen on the overcumming. Jerkin off 2/day on cam in hopes of makin $50 meh. Really messes up normal sex, we aint 19 anymore. lol That time can be so much better devoted to building/promoting your OF on social media etc

I still will use CB but will be with friends where the pay is higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.