AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Please help with my Chaturbate account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 17, 2023
Chaturbate Username
Matthew_johson37
Hello Best regards @punker barbie I hope you are very well. First of all, I apologize for taking up a bit of your time and I thank you in advance if you help me since I got suspended from Chaturbate because a c2c user showed me his pet. I, in the midst of my ignorance, did not stop it or stop my transmission for my own good... for which I plead guilty to not knowing that Chaturbate rule and not abiding by it. Now I am very sad and even crying. I am a young man who spends what I earn on myself and on my mother who helped me grow. I couldn't study here in Colombia so my chances of getting a job are limited and thanks to Chaturbate I have managed to earn something. I have never received a bad rating from users. I am very kind and respectful. Please, if you help me recover my account, it would be a great favor for me and my family. that I support with everything I earn on Chaturbate. I am an independent model I have no one else to turn to please help. I know that you will not regret helping me and I will always be grateful to you. Thank you thank you @punker barbie My username is MATTHEW_JOHNSON37 on Chaturbate

Today I read all the terms and conditions of Chaturbate so I just need another chance and I will not fail again. Thank you please please I really appreciate your help. Good day

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.