AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Please please seriously I need help😭

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunnie

Banhammered
Apr 14, 2021
Again sorry if I take some of your precious time away from @punker barbie , but I really need your help and a chance please 😞 I saved a lot of time to get the most optimal requirements to start streaming and I really want to get started asap , My savings are in this and I feel so bad for thinking that everything would be in vain and I do not want to accept that it is the third time that I have been rejected for the Age Verification because they ask me for a passport that I must take I am on the waiting list for 1 year😭 I have my passport but this year it expired 😭 and now my parents depend on me, please @punker barbie help me😭 💔Screenshot_2021-12-28-20-28-34-579_com.android.chrome.jpg

You've already been told that the issue has been replied to by support. You may n ot continue to make new threads and posts about this here. It's too much.

if they told you you need a passport, register for a passport. best of luck.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.