AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

PO Box

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

UniversitySmiles

Inactive Cam Model
Nov 17, 2017
ACF
Twitter Username
@UniversityLiz
Chaturbate Username
UniversitySmiles
Hello everyone,

I am interested in setting up a PO Box to receive fan mail, amazon gifts, etc. What is the best/safest way for cam models to set this up and keep their location secure? Any suggestions or ideas you may have are greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

I would choose a UPS box over a PO box; with UPS you get a real address, which is helpful because a lot of places won't ship to PO boxes.

I don't actually use mine for camming, though, so I don't have a ton of privacy advice. Hopefully other models can chime in about that.

Some po boxes will allow you to have a street address... you just need to check with your local post office..... or honestly id recommend choosing a post office thats not in your city/town. My po box is located in a different city than where I live and I drive to check it a few time a month.

Some po boxes will allow you to have a street address... you just need to check with your local post office..... or honestly id recommend choosing a post office thats not in your city/town. My po box is located in a different city than where I live and I drive to check it a few time a month.

That's a smart idea! Also, P.O box price may be cheaper in another town too ;]

I have a UPS box over a USPS box which I love because it is a street address instead of a PO box- they have my stage name and a couple of my other mainstream businesses attached to it, super easy.

When I ship internationally I can use my stage name and my "street addy" on the customs form which is nice because before I didn't ship internationally for this reason.

UPS also gave me a key to their front door so I can go in and check my box 24 hours a day. I just made sure to set it up in a different city from where I am- and they email me when I have new items so I know when to drive and check it :) If you do check out UPS make sure to call around to a few different locations and get the best pricing. They are franchises so they will not all be priced the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.