AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

PO-TAY-TOES

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

How do you like 'em?

• Boil 'em

Votes: 29 45.3%
  • Mash 'em

Votes: 46 71.9%
  • Stick 'em in a stew

Votes: 38 59.4%
  • I like them french fried taters

Votes: 46 71.9%
  • Scattered, smothered and covered

Votes: 33 51.6%
  • Baked and fully loaded

Votes: 40 62.5%
  • Oh Gawd! The carbs! NO!

Votes: 2 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Potatoes are so good i don't believe they are not from pigs.

:9

(vegetarians don't hate me)

I'm really into baked potatos right now, with a fuckton of sour cream and maybe some bacon.
French fries...mmm in poutine!

Good mashed potatoes are hard to beat.

I'll eat a potato prepared pretty much any way. I am a huge fan of potatoes. Most preferred as french fries (in any size shape or form is fine, but steak fries might be my favorite). Mashed are delicious with butter and salt. Baked are wonderful with butter and sour cream and chives. Potatoes O'Brien, home fries or Hashbrowns with breakfast make me happy. Steamed baby red potatoes with rosemary and butter. Butter seems to be a popular theme here.

Oh, and don't forget potato chips!

Just give me food now. Potatoes can come with. Just give me food!

This thread is now about retards.

3XTCYMx.jpg

lzA2fRI.jpg

inb4 someone posts a picture of me

Oh fuck me, I love potatoes cooked pretty much any way. :drool:

Rose said:
Oh fuck me

Bend over.

Also, (this is mandatory), BJ has to sit on the other side of the room, watching, while eating kettle corn. He is not allowed to jerk off until the kettle corn is gone.

ALRlnJR.jpg

bawksy said:
Rose said:
Oh fuck me

Bend over.

Also, (this is mandatory), BJ has to sit on the other side of the room, watching, while eating kettle corn. He is not allowed to jerk off until the kettle corn is gone.

ALRlnJR.jpg
I have a better idea! How about you go sit in the corner, I'll diddle myself and nobody will have sex with me. :lol: Definitely more enjoyable that way.

Rose said:
I have a better idea! How about you go sit in the corner, I'll diddle myself and nobody will have sex with me. :lol: Definitely more enjoyable that way.

I can fap to that.

vIeGBXw.jpg

20TdtpN.jpg

1kwD96l.jpg

rdIzUoo.jpg

4tdagcz.jpg

bawksy said:
Rose said:

I can fap to that.

vIeGBXw.jpg

20TdtpN.jpg

1kwD96l.jpg

rdIzUoo.jpg

4tdagcz.jpg

Dude, I am trying to do the polite thing and hold my tongue but I can't. No dude, just no. That's all I'm going to say and I'm walking away from this thread.

We can always count on bawksy to bastardize every innocent thread on this forum. It almost wouldn't be the same if he didn't...

I've yet to meet a potato I didn't like, I like them prepared pretty much any way.

Careful Bawksy, someone might cut themselves on your edge.

Personally I've never been a huge fan of potatoes. Too starchy for me. I think my favorite way to eat them is potato salad.

Reactions: AllisonWilder
I will take potatoes in any way.

But my favorite is a little overcooked in the microwave with way too much butter, sour cream, bacon, pepper, and gerlic salt.

I have also definitely eaten baked potatoes with butter and soy sauce on more than once occaision. #noshame

Korreline said:
We're growing Adirondack Blue potatoes this year. It's slow going but I'm excited because PURPLE POTATOES.
A few years ago, I bought some Peruvian blue potatoes. Gorgeous color raw, but they really lightened up to a grey/white color when cooked. Which was odd, because the picture with the recipe clearly showed them still purple when cooked. I guess I just have bad luck with purple food, when I grew purple green beans, they turned green when cooked :crybaby:

Anyway, while the flavor was good, it wasn't "good enough" to justify the extra cost. I'm on a "Klondike Gold" kick right now :-D

Back to potatoes...fuck you Zen! :mrgreen:

Like the majority, I like them any and all ways. The exception is with mashed or baked or whatever, I insist on freshly ground pepper AND ground sea salt (I have several grinders in my kitchen). Something about the little salt and pepper chunks really does it (compared to pre-packaged ground pepper).

Couple of add-ins not mentioned for baked/mashed potatoes: roasted garlic, and caramelized onions (but I haven't tried them together!). Both can be a pain in the ass to prepare, but I came across a easy, foolproof slow-cooker method of doing the onions up, so I always have some around ;)

One "dish" I haven't seen mentioned: Potato & Egg breakfast taco. I don't know if it's because that it's a "Tex-Mex" thing or not. It's pretty simple: cooked & diced potato and scrambled egg (I like the taco lightly grilled). Add-ins: Salsa (of course), cheese, bacon...the sky's the limit! The creamy of the potato and the creamy of the eggs...well...it's dreamy creamy :drool:

Another one that I haven't had since I left my hometown: Country & Potato taco. Where the "country" is some kind of fucking delicious sausage (not chorizo) that I've never seen in the grocery store and cooked in this fucking delicious sauce that I've never been able to duplicate at home :angry4:

Anyway, if you're near a Taco Cabana before 11AM, stop in and try one!

*Note: I don't own any stock in Taco Cabana :lol:

Reactions: LadyLuna and Rose
schlmoe said:
Back to potatoes...fuck you Zen! :mrgreen:

Like the majority, I like them any and all ways. The exception is with mashed or baked or whatever, I insist on freshly ground pepper AND ground sea salt (I have several grinders in my kitchen). Something about the little salt and pepper chunks really does it (compared to pre-packaged ground pepper).

Couple of add-ins not mentioned for baked/mashed potatoes: roasted garlic, and caramelized onions (but I haven't tried them together!). Both can be a pain in the ass to prepare, but I came across a easy, foolproof slow-cooker method of doing the onions up, so I always have some around ;)

One "dish" I haven't seen mentioned: Potato & Egg breakfast taco. I don't know if it's because that it's a "Tex-Mex" thing or not. It's pretty simple: cooked & diced potato and scrambled egg (I like the taco lightly grilled). Add-ins: Salsa (of course), cheese, bacon...the sky's the limit! The creamy of the potato and the creamy of the eggs...well...it's dreamy creamy :drool:

Another one that I haven't had since I left my hometown: Country & Potato taco. Where the "country" is some kind of fucking delicious sausage (not chorizo) that I've never seen in the grocery store and cooked in this fucking delicious sauce that I've never been able to duplicate at home :angry4:

Anyway, if you're near a Taco Cabana before 11AM, stop in and try one!

*Note: I don't own any stock in Taco Cabana :lol:

Have you tried white pepper in your mashed taters? It's HEAVENLY.

I'll argue til I'm blue in the face that potatoes have no place inside a breakfast burrito, but that's only because (as I said earlier in the thread) they're just too starchy for me to enjoy much. But thanks a lot for making me crave Taco Cabana. Got-damn I love me some Taco Cabana...

Reactions: schlmoe
LilyEvans said:
Have you tried white pepper in your mashed taters? It's HEAVENLY.

I'll argue til I'm blue in the face that potatoes have no place inside a breakfast burrito, but that's only because (as I said earlier in the thread) they're just too starchy for me to enjoy much. But thanks a lot for making me crave Taco Cabana. Got-damn I love me some Taco Cabana...
White pepper? Yessss! My primary grinder has the 6 peppercorn blend, and I have a grinder with only white peppercorns. Yeah, probably a little OCD on grinders here :lol:

bawksy said:
LilyEvans said:
Careful Bawksy, someone might cut themselves on your edge.
I'm actually more of a fan of sweet potatoes.

DxhvNCe.jpg
Isn't "edgy" code for "hipster"?

bawksy is the fake hipster on the left :mrgreen:

Hey, there's no Vodka option. :crybaby:

Status
Not open for further replies.