AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pokemon Go!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trading isn't active yet but it's rumored to be one of the first updates we'll get.

Also, Mr. Nerd bumped into a friend from school tonight on our walk so I miiiight have maneuvered myself next to a pokestop while they were chatting so I could get some sweet, sweet razz berries and more pokeball... I'm shameless.

ETA: info on trading stuff:

http://www.polygon.com/2016/7/12/12158480/pokemon-go-trading-update

• Wat?!
Reactions: Lexi Emerson
Screenshot_2016-07-13-08-10-21.png
My cp500 jolteon got a new friend this morning

Edit- totally only just noticed it looks like he's smiling for the picture

Last edited:
I think I'm pimping with my level 80 Pidgeotto - though i caught a Dratini yesterday... so thumbs up for that shit! Legit walking through my small ass town looking like a tourist with all the other bumpkins looking at tourists.... and then we ran into my 18 year old brother and all his cronies sitting round being delinquent and he had the audacity to laugh at me, pfft, young feller hasn't a clue 'bout catchin' them all!!!

More poke-noob questions!

Help me understand the difference between the Pokemon in the boxes... one is male and one is female and the one on top is evolved already but sexless? (The CP 95 one is obviously my highest catch so far, yay!)

pokes.png

More poke-noob questions!

Help me understand the difference between the Pokemon in the boxes... one is male and one is female and the one on top is evolved already but sexless? (The CP 95 one is obviously my highest catch so far, yay!)

View attachment 64172

The top one isn't sexless. The male is nidorino and female is nidorina. The female is blueish like the female nidoran. You're right about the rest though. They evolve again to nidoking and nidoqueen

"OMG, this game designed to get people out of the house and socializing is making me HAVE TO SOCIALIZE!"

Screen Shot 2016-07-13 at 2.32.59 PM.png

I can't help but facepalm so hard at this. How about, don't fucking go out and play it instead of playing woe is me victim.

"OMG, this game designed to get people out of the house and socializing is making me HAVE TO SOCIALIZE!"

View attachment 64177

I can't help but facepalm so hard at this. How about, don't fucking go out and play it instead of playing woe is me victim.

I had it on in my pocket at the pharmacy, yesterday, and the gamer girl I know behind the counter said "Is that what I think I hear?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about" In a completely satirical voice.

"Mine's in my pocket, too:

I caught 2 in there.

I saw a bunch of kids talking to the firemen at the local fire station, which is a Pokestop. I see groups of people, and some solo. It's meant to get people up, outside, and talking in the *gasp* real world.

This sums up the Nintendo/Pokemon Company philosophy, nicely:

pokegooutside.jpg

Also, this will never not be funny:

poke14.jpg

View attachment 64177

The last paragraph is especially facepalm worthy. Just play another game... :confused:

Have you internalized your own oppression? Are you on the side of the patriarchy? There was clearly a micro-aggression.
Pokemon Go has blinded me to what's really going on. FUCK.

View attachment 64177

And I thought I was antisocial in the real world.

Dang, I've lost 2 critters now due to server crashes... one was a new guy too! :( :( Wasted 20 minutes of incense during a crash.

WOO 2 pokeystops (thats how I like to spell it!) on the way to grocery store, AND there was a Pidgey in the grocery store line. Wheee!

I'm having too much fun with this.

I was worried about the driving thing too but I tested while passenger today and it doesn't seem to helpful to play while driving

It's more about pokestops than catching Pokemon that's the issue.

There have already been a few reported Pokemon go related crashes but no fatalities yet thankfully.

Pokemon.jpg

Reactions: Autumn_LoL
image.jpeg

This is such a good business move!

I am pretty sure downtown in my town a few of the bars set off lures to get people because there are four Pokestops at a four way stop (it has a bar on each corner of the stop) and all four are ALWAYS lured.

View attachment 64203

This is such a good business move!

I am pretty sure downtown in my town a few of the bars set off lures to get people because there are four Pokestops at a four way stop (it has a bar on each corner of the stop) and all four are ALWAYS lured.

My work is a Pokestop and I think one of the baristas routinely sets out a lure for people. We've already had so many people in and talking about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.