AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Poll: Are You in a Relationship?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Are you in a relationship?

• Yes, I am in a relationship

Votes: 92 67.6%
  • No, I am not in a relationship

Votes: 44 32.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlairLuxe

Inactive Cam Model
Sep 22, 2014
Inspired by an exchange in this thread. I'm wondering... ARE most of us in relationships/married?

Please, members, post in this thread all you want, but let's keep the poll results accurate: this poll is only meant to be answered by the cam girls/sex workers on the forum.

I think that many members don't realize how many of us are in relationships, because a lot of girls do not share that information in areas where members can see. My guess is that no less than 50% of us are in relationships/married. This is no pressure for you gals to post details in the thread about if you are or are not in a relationship, I just think a poll will be interesting!

I would guess similar, about half. Maybe a little less, maybe a little more. Obviously it isn't possible for any of us to really have any idea what percentage of camgirls are in a relationship but it will be neat to see the results of a tiny section of the industry.

Reactions: BlairLuxe
I would have guessed maybe 8/10 in a relationship

I've looked at the results and it seems around there atm but be interesting to see where it ends up

If you polled the men here I would expect maybe the opposite result :bag:

I would have guessed maybe 8/10 in a relationship

I've looked at the results and it seems around there atm but be interesting to see where it ends up

If you polled the men here I would expect maybe the opposite result :bag:

I've seen members on here post that they are in relationships! Back in my MFC days I interacted with a lot of guys who were in relationships. I would definitely be interested in a poll like that, too, if you wanted to make one. Maybe you're right about that, but I guess who knows! :)

It seems to be going back and forth between 70-80% in relationships. My conservative estimate was no less than 50%, but I thought there was a very good chance it could be higher than that, too.

Interesting thread. If I was pressed on a number I would say that probably 70% of the models you come into contact with on a cam site are in some kind of relationship. I think the number would be higher if you take into account the different types of relationships (committed, open, poly, and so forth).

I would assume that a similar survey/poll conducted on the members would probably yield a higher inverse than, I think would actually exist.

What an interesting topic! I'm not in a relationship myself, but I've gotten the impression that I'm the minority in that respect. It's pretty cool to the that confirmed by this poll. Though I gotta wonder what % of camgirls who are in relationships actually disclose that bit of info.

I'm under the impression most are. Don't know why the secrecy really. Plenty of girls in top while being honest about their status. Understand it's your business, but meh.

I'm under the impression most are. Don't know why the secrecy really. Plenty of girls in top while being honest about their status. Understand it's your business, but meh.
I have always been open about my relationship because I suck at hiding stuff and I can tell you there are plenty of guys who end up not tipping or looking for a different girl after they find out. I think more often than not people don't care but a good handful certainly don't like it. They say it ruins the fantasy. It doesn't hurt me too much but I am sure girls who do more GFE-ish stuff have it hurt them a little more.

Are single guys more likely to join camsites?

Of the two guys I know that cam. One is married with two kids and the other is divorced and dating. Both go to my gym and cam as a way to cover their gym and fitness expenses. I know the married one's wife knows what he does and is supportive. Not sure if the other guy tells his girlfriends or not what he does.

Of the two guys I know that cam. One is married with two kids and the other is divorced and dating. Both go to my gym and cam as a way to cover their gym and fitness expenses. I know the married one's wife knows what he does and is supportive. Not sure if the other guy tells his girlfriends or not what he does.
I was referring to becoming members.

I think in general, people who want attention from women in real time are more likely to join cam sites. That doesn't necessarily mean that they are single, though. There are plenty of reasons to want attention from women in real time. Lots of people just love women and love their company. Reminds me of this cartoon from Jacq the Stripper. It's about strip clubs, not cam sites, but still:

CjPtn86WYAAYEsh.jpg

Side note, Jacq the Stripper is Queen.

I'm SUPER open about being in relationship because I really do not want to deal with men who think me being nice to them is anything more than that.

Of course.... some are still delusional. But it make my life easier when they know they don't have a chance in hell.

I've been open from the time I was single to the time I started a serious relationship.

I've noticed more guys on token sites I've been on seem more bothered when you're in a relationship as opposed to a private based site like streamate. Maybe because I stopped being more candid and accessible to regulars on kik because I was busy with my own boyfriend.

Idk maybe because there's more emotional attachment on a site like mfc, so I can see why some girls would prefer to lie about it. On SM I will totally milk the whole "Mmm come fuck me before my husband comes home!" nympho housewife type of vibe and it works well in that aspect.

When I was more open about it I would get a lot of uncomfortable questions about my private relationship, our sex life, negative comments about him and a few people even said that 'they would look for another girl so I didn't HAVE to do the show/video incAse my partner didn't like it, even though he says it's ok'.

To be honest I just find it easier to never say I am single, but just a girl to get off to on the internet and nothing more and let them believe what they want until they out right ask me. Then I'll reply with the reality but surprisingly no one ever does that much. I don't do much gfe though.

There are plenty of reasons to want attention from women in real time. Lots of people just love women and love their company.

I definitely fall into this category. Even when I'm in a healthy relationship, I still need to be around other women. I won't cheat but I'm not willing to be one of those guys that is only allowed to have dude friends. Love women too much.

This is an interesting thread. I will be answering to the best of my abilities. I am single in my personal life but once a year I always have one sugar daddy or two.Usually, our relationships last for 6 months to 1 year in a half. However, most of my clients know that I am single and most do not care. During my career, I had relationships and my customers still did not care :) Frankly, they almost never ask me about my relationships status. Of course, I am sure they know what type of woman I am :)

Reactions: Bobbie Madison
I've been (or said I was) every relationship status throughout my cam career. I started while engaged, was widowed, was single for a while, had a friend with benefits, was casually sleeping around, and now I haven't fucked anyone in over two years.

I stopped being honest about my status after a while, and currently, I disclose nothing on cam, because to me, it doesn't matter, and I'm not enthused about the client type that cares. My relationship status has never had an effect on my performance. I'm currently non-explicit, but that hasn't always been the case, and I made that change due to anatomy problems and business feedback in the manner of show duration, rather than any outside influence.

Funnily enough, the relationship status that viewers seemed to have the biggest issue with was friend with benefits. I stopped saying that I had a fuck buddy and started calling him my boyfriend on cam, because HOLY TIT BALLS. People would NOT stop telling me that "only" having a fwb wasn't "enough" and that I needed "an emotional connection" or "someone to talk to". Bro. Dude. My man. Are you aware that that's what the "friend" part of "friend with benefits" means? Like, we chatted ALL the time, about everything, we were good friends who banged fairly regularly. But explaining that to people constantly was exhausting, so, fine, I have a boyfriend, whatever. This was also the time when I got the most people claiming that I was camming because my man couldn't fuck me good enough and other similar nonsense, which is hilariously untrue. If someone wasn't fucking me good enough, I would stop fucking them altogether, because I am selfish and don't tolerate bad sex - which, fortunately, I have never encountered.

Now that I rock the "my relationship status is irrelevant to my show content" angle, some people drop it, others push it, and others will make assumptions about it. Some assume that I refuse to talk about because I'm in a relationship and don't want to discuss it. Others assume that I'm single and bitter about it. (lol joke's on them, I'm loving single life). Dude, it doesn't matter, regardless if I have a boyfriend or not, I'll still shake my ass or call your dick tiny.

I'm a newlywed but we've been together 5 years. I didn't start telling people about my husband until after we got married. And I only offer that information if directly asked. When guys go fishing for answers like "Damn your husband is a lucky man" "Does your husband know you do this?" to which I respond Yes, he's cleaning my dildos right now :kiss:

Relationship? What is that? I have a "relationship" with my right hand. Does that count?

Status
Not open for further replies.