AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

portable base?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karasmith

Cam Model
Nov 4, 2018
Twitter Username
@Kara50547131
Chaturbate Username
Karalovescum
so I like to move around and since moving only have carpets
I can obviously stick the dildo to door etc but I would like to ride it !!
I currently use my table top on the floor so I was wondering f a portable base actually exists?
one I can put on the floor and stick my dildo too ive looked and looked and cant find one so thought id turn to u lot lol x

TenderBeaver makes Tom v2 . If you don't want it to move around the Weight Attachment System can be helpful. It doesn't include the weight. So you still need to put some thing heavy inside, Like a sandbag. Amazon recommends beanbags, which really doesn't offer that much weight.
71xQNLNbahL._SL1500_.jpg

liberator also makes 'pillows'.
toymountchart.jpg

Reactions: Natalie_Lavender
TenderBeaver makes Tom v2 . If you don't want it to move around the Weight Attachment System can be helpful. It doesn't include the weight. So you still need to put some thing heavy inside, Like a sandbag. Amazon recommends beanbags, which really doesn't offer that much weight.
71xQNLNbahL._SL1500_.jpg

liberator also makes 'pillows'.
toymountchart.jpg
You star thank you!!

I know many models who will use the top of their foot to hold the scrotum of the dildo down while they ride it. If you don't want to, or can't due to flexibility, it might be worthwhile to find a narrow, yet thick and sturdy mirror. Something to be said about a good mirror cum show. ;)

I have been using a stone slab intended for leather working for years and I LOVE IT! I feel like the tender beaver is too tall and the added frustration with it needing weights is meh. It’s essentially a counter top type material so you could probably even just buy a scrap piece from a custom countertop shop.

• Helpful!
Reactions: AmberCutie
I have been using a stone slab intended for leather working for years and I LOVE IT! I feel like the tender beaver is too tall and the added frustration with it needing weights is meh. It’s essentially a counter top type material so you could probably even just buy a scrap piece from a custom countertop shop.
I would go this route, too! I usually stick a suction dilder to one of those cheapo $4 mirrors from Walmart and straddle it but it's kinda dangerous lol.
Screen Shot 2019-03-04 at 5.39.46 PM.png

I did this once and broke the mirror lol!

Yep, the cheap mirrors from most stores are really thin and break easily. Best to call a glass company, give them the dimensions you're looking for and purchase a thicker beveled mirror. Can be pretty spendy. But, they're usually about twice the thickness of one from Walmart and the beveled edges won't cut into your legs.

Reactions: GrungeBunny
Acrylic / plexiglass might be an alternative to glass. It comes in different thicknesses, can be cut into shapes, and can be used as a mirror.

Just got the Tom... Can say it's awesome. Haven't used the weight attachment but I haven't felt like I needed it.

I like how it has 3 different angles. Just get the suction cup good and in place, before the lube gets to it. Wood floor it doesn't really slide around, but on carpet.. But maybe I just have sucky carpet

Yep, the cheap mirrors from most stores are really thin and break easily. Best to call a glass company, give them the dimensions you're looking for and purchase a thicker beveled mirror. Can be pretty spendy. But, they're usually about twice the thickness of one from Walmart and the beveled edges won't cut into your legs.
Or I can just keep fucking my slab of granite LOL!

71xQNLNbahL._SL1500_.jpg

I just want to say... getting this dildo mount CHANGED MY LIFE. I never enjoyed riding dildos before but with this?? It's heaven. Especially if you're fat, short and can't squat or I guess 'push' low enough to the ground. I don't have or use weighted things as I find I can kinda wrap my legs/feet around the other side of it while I'm doing the do.
Absolutely recommend even if it was a gnarly $120 NZD

Status
Not open for further replies.