AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Possible Aussie version of the "cam mansion"

• Thread starter Deleted member 9520
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 9520

Hey guys!

A few of us Aussie girls have been chatting among ourselves since the recent Vegas Cam Mansion and love the idea. Without 'copying' the idea, we would really like to do something similar with a group of Australian models (MFC) since getting over there can be difficult - it's a really long and expensive trip!!

So we were wondering, if any of you out there think this could be a good idea, have any awesome ideas/suggestions we could take on board - since we really have no idea where to start!! It would be on a much smaller scale around 5-10 girls - most of us are also not as successful & popular as some of the bigger overseas names that visit the mansion so expenses need to be kept as reasonable as possible. Is it something we would be best to chat to MFC about directly before going ahead with plans or is it up to our discretion how we organize it?

Thank you in advance for any input. We'd love to get something like this off the ground :thumbleft:

Reactions: KellyJones
Confused whether you mean a mansion in the US populated by Aussie girls or a mansion in Australia populated by Aussie girls? It kinda sounded like the former though I can't see why that would be cheaper than simply attending the already-setup one.

I have a spare room camgirls can come fool around in :drool:

Reactions: HiGirlsRHot
We don't necessarily mean a 'mansion' - we simply like the idea and would like to try something along those lines wether it be a huge hotel suite or a resort apartment/holiday house! But that is why we've posted because the possibilities are endless :)

Also, it would be held here in Australia - compared to flying within the US if we already lived there, flying domestic within Australia is considerably less. I personally could find the money for domestic flights, but $1500+ for an international flight is a lot more money for me (not to mention the cost of a passport for those girls without one). There are also some of us with families or other jobs that may only be able to afford to be away from home for a few days and the extra travel time really adds up. :)

P.S Thanks for the offer - I'm sure a lot of members would have a spare room for us to use too ;)

Yeah for sure. Have you talked to Sophia? She might be willing to discuss some of the ups, downs, hidden costs etc that have popped up.

Not just yet, & that is the next port of call :-D

Jessijayne said:
A few of us Aussie girls have been chatting among ourselves since the recent Vegas Cam Mansion and love the idea. Without 'copying' the idea, we would really like to do something similar with a group of Australian models (MFC) since getting over there can be difficult - it's a really long and expensive trip!!

Jupiter551 said:
Confused whether you mean a mansion in the US populated by Aussie girls or a mansion in Australia populated by Aussie girls? It kinda sounded like the former though I can't see why that would be cheaper than simply attending the already-setup one.

Not sure how you thought that Jupiter. I didn't get any impression it'd be in the US, sounded kind of clear that they wanted to do one because they don't want to travel that far.

I'd love something like this to happen in the Uk, hate that I miss out on all the fun! :( I think mfc should have expos at errotica in the Uk. I don't really see why not as there are quite a few really successful British models, not to the same extent as some of the American/European models. But I bet if there were something in England a lot more of the successful european girls would attend/be able to attend.

Jessijayne said:
Hey guys!

So we were wondering, if any of you out there think this could be a good idea, have any awesome ideas/suggestions we could take on board - since we really have no idea where to start!! It would be on a much smaller scale around 5-10 girls - most of us are also not as successful & popular as some of the bigger overseas names that visit the mansion so expenses need to be kept as reasonable as possible. Is it something we would be best to chat to MFC about directly before going ahead with plans or is it up to our discretion how we organize it?

Thank you in advance for any input. We'd love to get something like this off the ground :thumbleft:

Sounds like a good idea. I think most members enjoy interaction between more than one model, both for the obvious pervy reason and just cause the interplay of personalities is interesting. From what I've seen, this sort of thing tends to get a nice big number of viewers. One of my first experiences with MFC was watching the adventures of a few models that shared a room at the Miami Exxxotica, and it was a lot of fun. Also, you'll probably get exposure to some members who don't already know you. To the best of my knowledge, MFC wouldn't have issues with it as long as everyone on cam is an approved MFC model, but your fellow models would know more than I do.

Yes yes yes I would LOVE to, I'm in Canberra but I'm happy to travel to Sydney or Melbourne (or Adelaide or Brisbane I guess haha). Please keep me in the loop, I'm basically free except for November which will be a bit too full on for me to travel. But other than that, yup!!

Countessa said:
The Cam Corroboree. :dance:
HAHAH yes!

The Babe Barbie? Then any rude American guys can be threatened with having their "shrimp" thrown on it :lol:

Countessa said:
Yes yes yes I would LOVE to, I'm in Canberra but I'm happy to travel to Sydney or Melbourne (or Adelaide or Brisbane I guess haha). Please keep me in the loop, I'm basically free except for November which will be a bit too full on for me to travel. But other than that, yup!!

Awesome! I am working on a brief questionnaire to send out to any interested girls (trying to compile a list of the active models is difficult! :lol: ) to work out some of the basics eg. how far some would be willing to travel & also what each would consider reasonable travel expenses. things like that to gauge what is a possibility and what is out of our league - and also get a number on how many of us would be interested!!

Was also thinking depending on just how quickly I gather info and figure out where/how to start possibly next Jan/Feb since it will be nice and warm (& give us all time to save etc) :)
Jupiter551 said:
Countessa said:
The Cam Corroboree. :dance:
HAHAH yes!

The Babe Barbie? Then any rude American guys can be threatened with having their "shrimp" thrown on it :lol:

*pulls out the cork hat and a VB* :dance:

Miss_Lollipop said:
depending on when this is , I may be interested!

I'm travelling home to NZ sometime soon to visit...... an aussie trip would NOT be out of the question!

Awesome! Did not know you were a Kiwi :-D Will definitely keep you all updated!!!

Reactions: Jupiter551
I think somewhere on the coast (or within a few minutes drive to beach) would serve you guys well - assuming you could find somewhere secluded and keep the location a secret.

Jupiter551 said:
I think somewhere on the coast (or within a few minutes drive to beach) would serve you guys well - assuming you could find somewhere secluded and keep the location a secret.

Precisely! :)

Wowzers that list is far longer than I imagined!! Alot of names I have never seen before, there must be a lot who block Aus!! Yay I have a list woohoo hehehe

Jessijayne said:
Hey guys!

OK so I'm a major n00b and don't actually know what the Cam Mansion is, but I'll assume it's something along similar lines as the Playboy Mansion but for camgirls.
I am in Australia and would be interested in whatever's going on here... sounds like fun :)

Shy_Bella_Rose said:
OK so I'm a major n00b and don't actually know what the Cam Mansion is, but I'll assume it's something along similar lines as the Playboy Mansion but for camgirls.
I am in Australia and would be interested in whatever's going on here... sounds like fun :)
I tried to right click to post a pic of the promo thing but a little window popped up telling me not to steal :crybaby:
http://sophialocke.com/?p=1821

Status
Not open for further replies.