AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Post videos that you think are Amazing

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those times when you really feel the need to go surfing...on a dirt bike.

Screenshot - 11_18_2015 , 3_19_49 PM.png Screenshot - 11_18_2015 , 3_21_45 PM.png

Going for a twofer today.

Ran across this channel a while back and went through all her videos. https://www.youtube.com/user/DepressionCooking/featured

98 year old cook, author and great grandmother, Clara, recounts her childhood during the Great Depression as she prepares meals from the era. Learn how to make simple yet delicious dishes while listening to stories from the Great Depression.

I've thought they should almost be used to teach students at the high school level. Not only is it history lessons about what it was like living through the Great Depression, but it's also practical cooking skills from scratch. Something that is sadly lacking in a lot of people today.

Here's a couple of them.

I'm pretty obsessed with David Bowie, but even taking that into account, I think his newest single is pretty interesting. The video's really long, but I think the middle part is worth it.

I definitely like it more than his last album which was pretty good but nothing amazing or as interesting as this. It sounds like Heathen w/a bit of Reality mixed in, whereas The Next Day sounded like vice versa. (i have no idea if any of this makes sense to anyone here lol)

This is more for the physics geek inside of me. The first part is okay, but when he gets to the magnet company it's pretty much revolutionary. So maybe skip to 2 minute mark. Very worth the watch!

Exploding salt. Rather beautiful.

And if you want to see some more behind the scenes of the making of that as well as using other salts.

If you've never heard of the Vet Ranch channel be prepared for one of the happier videos on youtube.

Animal shelter completely full at the beginning of the day...

Luke Aikins jumps out of a plane at 25,000 feet. Doesn't use parachute, free falls into a net on the ground.

Reactions: WickedTouch
Luke Aikins jumps out of a plane at 25,000 feet. Doesn't use parachute, free falls into a net on the ground.

Wow, that video got blocked off youtube fast. Here's a different copy. Watch it while you can.

Exquisite art through woodworking.

Screenshot - 8_26_2016 , 5_56_27 AM.png Screenshot - 8_26_2016 , 5_57_33 AM.png Screenshot - 8_26_2016 , 5_55_58 AM.png

Yes, i like woodworking videos. This one is rather cool.

Acrobatic couple.

This is the very last video in a series. He made a really nice clock, all from raw metal stock. Twenty three episodes and over a hundred separate pieces all individually made. The precision involved, and attention to detail, just amazes me. It's fascinating watching every one in the whole process.

Reactions: Puffin
Video's kind of cheesy, but great idea though. Kind of amazed it took this long for someone to do it(that I've seen).

Reactions: ramblin
Japanese show. They try to help out an old man solving a ring puzzle. Captivating. Followed all the attempts. Finally at the end you could see the epiphany hit everyone. Quite the ride.

Pretty much this guys entire channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.