AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Post videos that you think are Amazing

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 25, 2013
TheEnterWebs
aellazone.tumblr.com
Callejero Dibujando is the artist. You won't have a clue what he's painting until the end, but stick with it (only 2 minutes long). It's pretty cool.

That vid was very cool JBB! I never could have guessed it was going to be that good. :thumbleft:
And it reminded me of this video.

jeff98902 said:
That vid was very cool JBB! I never could have guessed it was going to be that good. :thumbleft:
And it reminded me of this video.

Yeah, it had me guessing too. I kept on thinking it might be Homer Simpson riding a bicycle??? :lol:
Actually gave me goose bumps at the end.

I want someone to debunk this one.
The ninja like moves are a little too perfect, But If this is real it truly is amazing that this person lived! :eek:

Do they even have ninja's in the Russian Federation? ;)

Reactions: JerryBoBerry
Everything you ever wanted to know about the tattoo process and
:eek: What your skin looks like in slow motion as your getting Tattooed.

The Australian edition of TED Talks. This guy is amazing. He does beatboxing but he goes way beyond with the sounds he can generate.
He could star in the next Police Academy movie! (Some of you will get that obscure reference) :lol:

Ice fishing with a twist.

A math teacher with a sense of humor and video editing abilities. :-D

Reactions: Tilly
I'm a huge fangirl for Australian Shepherds and scour the Internet for videos of them. This is one of my favorite videos showcasing this amazing breed.

Using a modular design they assembled 3 floors a day.

Bolivia's Salar de Uyuni, or the Uyuni salt flat

[vimeo]126061288[/vimeo]

Must listen with headphones in a meditative state late at night. For full effect. ;)

Toilet swirl.

Sync up the two videos on this page if you want them side by side. Just start playing both at the same time, then near the beginning they have a 5 second sync up section to get it better. They do water swirl in the north and south hemisphere at the same time.

http://www.smartereveryday.com/toiletswirl

Or if you can fit both vids on your screen here, these are the same ones.

Reactions: Puffin
Zooming in on the MOON.

Five years from now this might be normal, today using a top of the range camera seems a-m-a-z-i-n-g.

Reactions: Tilly
Status
Not open for further replies.