AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Powerful video on media fear mongering

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always wondered how legal it is for camera men/paparazzi to basically stalk people. Now I know it's completely legal. o_O

The worst thing you can do in a situation like that is to pay a camera crew ANY mind at all. I think (as does the law) that there is zero expectation of privacy on PUBLIC property. I HATE the paparazzi as much as the next person, but like the cameraman in the clip said, "I'm just doing my job." This kind of in your face (literally) "news" reporting does spark interest. As long as people keep the news station on when theys how stuff like this, and tune in to crap shows like TMZ, this type of legal harassment will continue.

On a side note that Amber will be interrested in, Russle Hantz from Survivor just got charged with battery of a 18 year old on some street in Louisianna. I am 100% certain she was in his face, he told her to leave him alone, she continued to egg him on, and he knocked her on her ass! I don't condone anyone putting their hands on anyone else until the law changes (which I doubt), but I don't think Russel should be in any legal trouble over it. If someone is invading your personal space, i think you SHUOLD have the right to defend yourself.

When Princess Di was killed I felt awful about how she was killed as it
made me resentful toward the paparazzi. In some ways I really hate it
but I'm so glad that this country has freedom of the press & know that we really need it nowadays

Status
Not open for further replies.