AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pre-weekend update

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
Ahoy! It's somehow Friday again. It's been one week since the epic tip night, and I'm still breathing, woo! :toothy7:

I am going to try and start my weekend with a sha-BANG and have an oil show tonight. I want us all to have a great time in public chat tonight, and possibly even see the top 20 once again (even if only for a moment, lol) so I am excited! I want to dance my worries away with oil everywhere! Probably end the dance fest with 1 group show for those who feel like being extra naughty tonight.

I'm considering throwing in a shower show after the group but only if the circumstances allow ;) . There's a strong chance I will take off the 3-day weekend and relax, so let's make tonight rock!

As for my medical updates: HIDA scan came back completely normal, so I am going in on Tuesday for an MRCP to further check things out. Until then, let's just try not to think about it and have a good time. :thumbup:

Well, if I don't see you Monday, have a wonderful Columbus Day. Me, being Canadian, get to celebrate Thanksgiving instead.

Hi amber! i'm a model on mfc and i just wanted to ask you if you've ever been diagnosed with celiac's disease? my friend had the exact same symptoms as you and the exact same tests. they all came up negative and then they put a scope in her throat and they found that celiac's was the cause. its where your body builds an intolerance to gluten filled products like wheat. it can be quite complicated because it rules a lot of common carbs out of your diet completely in order to treat it. these include things like bread, pasta, ketchup etc. heres a link to a website for further explaination :) hope this helps! and hope to hear back from you. good luck with your testing darling. http://digestive.niddk.nih.gov/ddiseases/pubs/celiac/ :-D

IcyCandy
put on a smile when life gets rough
give a heart to those who don't have one!

IcyCandy said:
Hi amber! i'm a model on mfc and i just wanted to ask you if you've ever been diagnosed with celiac's disease? my friend had the exact same symptoms as you and the exact same tests. they all came up negative and then they put a scope in her throat and they found that celiac's was the cause. its where your body builds an intolerance to gluten filled products like wheat. it can be quite complicated because it rules a lot of common carbs out of your diet completely in order to treat it. these include things like bread, pasta, ketchup etc. heres a link to a website for further explaination :) hope this helps! and hope to hear back from you. good luck with your testing darling. [/color]http://digestive.niddk.nih.gov/ddiseases/pubs/celiac/ :-D

I haven't been diagnosed for sure with anything yet, so thats why I'm still having tests done. I guess we'll find out if thats an option tomorrow. The docs haven't even mentioned that, so maybe my symptoms aren't usual for celiac.

the symptoms you were describing in a previous forum are quite similar. it wasn't till about a month after numerous tests that they started to think it was celiacs with my friend. its quite uncommon. and there is only one sure way to test it. either way! i hope your testing comes back with good results. and i hope to see you on mfc soon! good luck :) and hugs!

HI AMBER,HAVENT BEEN TO YOUR ROOM RECENTLY,ILL BE COMEING BACK SOON ,HAD TO CATCH UP ON BILLS AND STUFF.SEE YOU SOON,TAKE CARE. JIMMY AVENGER7FOLD IM GONNA ATTACH A PIC SO YOU HAVE AN IDEA WHAT I LOOK LIKE,HOPE IT WORKS.

Attachments

• snapshot%20(5) (1).jpg
    snapshot%20(5) (1).jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 323
AVENGER7FOLD said:
HI AMBER,HAVENT BEEN TO YOUR ROOM RECENTLY,ILL BE COMEING BACK SOON ,HAD TO CATCH UP ON BILLS AND STUFF.SEE YOU SOON,TAKE CARE. JIMMY AVENGER7FOLD IM GONNA ATTACH A PIC SO YOU HAVE AN IDEA WHAT I LOOK LIKE,HOPE IT WORKS.

Yay Avenger!! I miss ya. Hope to catch you on there soon. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.