AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

premium model?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 27, 2014
I am a model on MFC and was recently contacted to become a premium model. Basically I had to answer all these questions and preform for this person and get a bonus along with many benefits. Had anyone else experienced this? Is it a scam? :think:

Look out for these people...

its a scam.. :eek:

Yeah, you were scammed :?

It sucks, but you just have to apply a little bit of logic to the situation at hand when these things are presented to you (and as a cam girl, I get the impression they'll be presented to you often). Just ask the question "why?"...

Why is this "offer" being offered to you in the first place? Has it been offered to other girls? Or just you?
Why do you have to "perform" to be eligible for it? Surely you're either eligible or you're not, ya know?
Why are you being asked questions? Surely MFC already have all the details they need from you from when you signed up.
Is the person offering you this "premium" status an MFC representative? Can they prove it? Do they back off when asked to prove it?
Why would "MFC" offer you these "benefits"? What would be in it for them? Does any of it make sense as a business proposition?
Is any of this "premium model" business mentioned in the contract you signed or the MFC wiki?

If any of these questions (or the many others that arise from the shady proposition as you've described it) throw up cause for doubt or concern (and all of them should) then steer well clear of it, yo :twocents-02cents:

Scammy scam. MFC would never do this. Block this person stat and REPORT THEM. MFC takes that bullshit pretty seriously and asks that you report anyone impersonating them.

tumblr_n6nakdWjgW1rf7pebo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.