AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pretty Little Liars

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MelodyFaye said:
Oh I've also noticed that the actual titles or PLL episodes are rather telling. This one was called "Taking this one to the grave" so I wonder if Mona had something that she wasn't able to tell anyone before she died.

She had just told the other girls on the phone that she was able to prove that Ali is A. Which is why they all raced over to Mona's house. But then A got to her before she could tell the girls, or anyone!

NicoleRiley said:
MelodyFaye said:
Oh I've also noticed that the actual titles or PLL episodes are rather telling. This one was called "Taking this one to the grave" so I wonder if Mona had something that she wasn't able to tell anyone before she died.

She had just told the other girls on the phone that she was able to prove that Ali is A. Which is why they all raced over to Mona's house. But then A got to her before she could tell the girls, or anyone!

Oh yeah that's right! I was thinking that she told them how she knew she was A but she just told them how she was connected to Bethany.

Damn. I saw on Instagram that the actress who plays Mona said she is going to be the new flashback girl. I hope that means she is still going to be in the show a good amount. Mona flashbacks would be awesome.

Reactions: gonegirl4
msbiancabaker said:
OKAY! so I knew Mona was going to die (like we all kind of assumed) I also think Ali killed Mona.. It also doesn't make sense to me that everyone like those twins would side w Ali when they all hated her.

Remember Emily said to Ezra that Ali has a gift of knowing just what people want. She's very manipulative. It doesn't surprise me at all that she took mona's army and made it even bigger right underneath her nose. She got someone to confess to the kidnapping that didn't happen and it seemed to me that guy didn't even like her. That's just proof of how mentally horrifying she is. What doesn't make sense is, why she was so strung up on staying with that story? It was mona that threatened her not to tell the cops the whole truth. She knew mona was more afraid of her then she would ever be of mona. All the girls were fine with telling the truth, but not Ali. She's hiding something huge. I think she pinned the murder of Bethany on Spencer, because she knows that Spencer is the leader of the group now. To Ali, without spencer they are weak. As for who murdered mona, Its super obvious that Ali was involved. But the fact that they didn't show her face, I think it might have been CeCe that murdered Mona for Ali. I'm sure she murdered Wilden for Ali. She's been Ali's partner in crime this whole time, she could have even killed Bethany for Ali And Bethany could've been then one who hit Ali in the head. I'm bittersweet about Mona dying. She could've tried harder at trying to get the girls to see the light this whole time that Ali was evil. But instead she was working on her own projects and still taunting the girls, and not doing anything about it when she knew someone was going after them to kill them. But then again, you did see the other side of mona this last episode which made me feel for her and then they take her off the set? Pfffft. All I know is this next part of the season is going to get really intense! On the fact it only seemed Mona was smart enough to really get all the answers. Which is obviously why she was murdered. I'm not sure what these girls will do now. Ali is getting more dangerous and she is taking everyone down that is getting in her way. All I really want to know is, WHY?

Reactions: Worship Jaclyn
Okay I rewatched the finale tonight. The only thing I picked up on is that the person who walks up Mona's stairs is not the same person who walks into Mona's bedroom and makes her scream. Both blondes but different shades of blonde and different haircut. My guess is Ali is walking up the stairs and just looks over what she made the other person do. The other person being the person who killed Mona. Either someone in her new army or Cece or Noel. Cece because Cece is still crazy in my book and Noel because Ali has something big on Noel. Noel would be good too because the liars stole what insurance he had to protect himself from Ali and in that way, it actually would kind of be their fault.

Now to wait until December.

PLL is a guilty pleasure in my house, even for my husband. But I have read the series and it was kind of a let down when I first started watching the show because it is different from the books. But at the same time I like it for that same reason, it's an altered version.

I didn't care for the Christmas episode but I thought last night was so good. I'm not sure why it took me so long to realize but it's only Spring of their senior year and they started their senior year at the beginning of season 4. I also read that Marlene said they are skipping college, like there is going to be a four year jump in between seasons once they graduate. So I'm pretty sure their spring is going to last another year and a half :shock:

Thoughts:

Ali isn't A.

A has something on Ali and that is why she can't give anyone her alibi for Thanksgiving, because she has someone she can't tell anyone. Though it could be the fact that she lied about where she was for two years.

I thought Ali orchestrated Mona's death and Cindy and Mindy actually did it (I 100% think it was two people there) but now I don't know. Cindy and Mindy wouldn't have used Ali's car. And after Grunwald saying it was a major betrayal, it makes me think it is someone who will be more shocking.

I think the girls will realize Ali isn't A and/or Ali didn't kill Mona and feel guilty. Like maybe the series will end with the girls forgiving Ali and then Ali will turn around with that evil little look on her face.

I don't know if I believe that Mona set up Ali. That could have been her murder recorded but I also think it could have been staged by her, knowing that she was on Ali's hitlist. If it is staged, I don't blame her.

I also read an interview where Marlene said she has saved on her computer one theory she found online that was spot on, she has only read that theory by one person that was actually correct. Everyone is saying that means you can rule out Ali, Aria, etc. I don't think so. I've read plenty of Aria is A theories but very, very few where they give A's actual motive and everything and I think that's what Marlene would call "spot on".

A lot of people are also saying that Paige killed Mona and that's why she left for California. Nope. I don't buy it. I hate Paige but no.

Now share your thoughts with me so I don't feel crazy :-D

I was also pretty disappointed on the Christmas Episode. As for last night I also thought it was amazing; I also do not think Ali is A but its really confusing because I feel like she is somehow involved. Its really interesting they wont be doing any college episodes; but I also like that. The only people Mona was close to was : Hannah, and Lucas if it is a betrayal I dont see Hannah doing it (even though she is blonde and I guess could be a possibility). I am unsure if Lucas is involved and I am kind of confused on who killed her ATM. I think once the season moves along maybe we will get more clues to who did it. There have also been a lot of speculations for Aria's Dad being A and a few of the other parents. I am also unsure if I trust Ezra; I think hes so adorable but for some weird reason I cant help but think hes stalking Ali and his crazy cabin underground full of TV's and everything was just BLOWN over like he was over protective of Aria but its to weird and doesnt make sense yet.

I think it would be so amazing if Lucas killed Mona. Mainly because I love Lucas and wanted him to be a good guy way back when he was suspicious. So it would just be cool to have the tables turned like that.

I really want one of the parents to be A. So badly. My top suspects would be Byron, Ella and mostly Ashley even though I adore her and believe that she loves Hanna. I still think there is a lot to Ashley that we don't know. I think Widen had something else on her, not the fact that she slept with him. I also always thought it was weird that Ashley was "kisses" in Wilden's phone when that is what A says.

I am too smitten with Ezra so I overlook how creepy he is. I think it's weird as fuck how much he was tracking down all the girls for his book. Talk about overkill. I think it would be awesome if Aria does end up being A and his secret and why he was so stalkerish is because he knew Aria was A and was protecting her from anyone else finding out. That would be amazing. I doubt it's the case, I just think it would be cool. When Holbrook told Aria in the Christmas episode "tell Ezra I think he has good taste", I think that was actually commenting on the fact that Holbrook knows that Ezra and Ali used to be a thing.

Did anyone read the spoilers that were posted on reddit? I believe them and I'm half oh I wish I didn't know that was going to happen and half thank god, holy shit that sounds prettyawesome.

Also they officially announced that we will find out who BigA is in this season finale? Whaaaaaa? That would be awesome and smart of them but I think after the Ezra thing I won't be trusting their "reveals".

AriaGray said:
Did anyone read the spoilers that were posted on reddit? I believe them and I'm half oh I wish I didn't know that was going to happen and half thank god, holy shit that sounds prettyawesome.

Also they officially announced that we will find out who BigA is in this season finale? Whaaaaaa? That would be awesome and smart of them but I think after the Ezra thing I won't be trusting their "reveals".

I didnt read the spoilers on reddit- I will go read them!!! I initially thought Mona faked her death and was still alive and it makes sense that "Big A" got to her first and killed her. Its weird that mike was hiding her blood though; especially in a tree.. I also think it will be another Ezra deal and we wont know who Big A is until the series is over.

I haven't watched this show in forever bc i refuse to pay for cable and haven't kept up with it online and now I am sitting here like why didn't i keep up with it?
I have always thought Aria was A...guess we will see

SpencerStorm said:
I haven't watched this show in forever bc i refuse to pay for cable and haven't kept up with it online and now I am sitting here like why didn't i keep up with it?
I have always thought Aria was A...guess we will see

I've always thought Aria too. Keegan did say once you find out who A is, you'll be able to go back to season one and it will obvious. So it's someone who's been around the whole time.

Reactions: SpencerStorm
3 eps away from finding out who A is !!! really excited. waiting for the newest ep to be uploaded online so i can watchit

Okay so 1 more week!!! I have a feeling that Andrew was recruited by -A. I am going on theory that he could be related to Bethanny? He has some sort of connection. When he mentioned the path-finder thing to Aria (obv clue) and when he told her he was glad that Mona was dead, and then took it back. Maybe he knows shes -A? I don't think its Aria (although would be interesting) I have a feeling that it has to be a parent and or Mona isnt dead and is behind it all (also would be super cool). Also we know there will be a twin but who's twin is the ? , I have a feeling CeCe, Jason or 1 of the Liars (not Ali) has a twin and that person is working with -A. I also think this reveal will be like the Mona reveal and it wont be the main -A. Theres 15 Actors/characters in the Season finale so one of them is "-A"

Also we are told that -A is in Episode 1, Season 1-

Here are the characters in that episode: Spencer, Hannah, Ella, Aria, Ezra, Maya, Ashley, Byron, Emily, Pam Fields, Wren, Mona, Alison, Jenna, Melissa, Meredith (byrons student), Wilden, Mrs. D, Toby & Mike

Did you see Andrew's hand when he held Aria's at the hearing? It was obvious he had recently punched something/someone. I'm curious because he must have a connection but it can't be the big A connection because A has to be someone who was there all along.

The preview said 9 deaths. Unless they aren't counting Bethany Young, then either Mona or Maya is still alive because there have been 10 deaths.

The last episode was really good and I'm super excited for the finale. I don't think we will see a face but maybe A will actually speak or we will see them do something so specific that we will be able to figure it out.

Reactions: BiancaBaker
OMG.

AMAZING. Im still kind of confused though. I had a feeling Mona was alive but had no idea she was being made to dress like Ali. I had a feeling there was a twin and I was right by saying Jason. The only ? is why does Charles want to hurt the girls? He doesnt know them and he would have been in Melissa's grade. Maybe Charles is Wren? I thought we were going to find out who A was but again NOPE lol. I wonder how the girls are going to get out of that place and also how did Mona end up in "the dollhouse" we know Mrs Griswold saved her and helped her murder look real but how did A get her? I NOW cant wait until June. Also when Spencers parents called Melissa, Andrew was tapping the phone lines and hearing the convo.. I dont understand why he was doing that..

It was so good and so creepy. I'm confused as hell too though.

A clearly missed his own Prom. Why? Someone escaped Radley early on and attacked Ali in the Halloween flashback episode. Was that Charles? Was he locked up? Is that why everyone on the NAT club is dead except Jason. Because they all got to go and live the life he couldn't?

There are a million reasons to hate Ali but why the girls? And why put Ali in prison just to recreate her and keep her as a doll to play with. Why not get the real Ali for that?

I saw a lot of theories last night that Charles was a transgender kid. The two yellow dresses were because one was for Charles and Mr Dilaurentis would leave them for that. So that's why he ended up getting locked up and he hates the girls because Ali got to be the daughter he never got to be. I admit it makes sense but I hope it's not true. I wouldn't feel bad for him if that were the case because the girls did nothing to deserve it. I want the girls to have done something, even something small, to deserve all this.

Maya was brought up for the first time since she "died". What even?

Why did he steal the game from Mona? It doesn't make sense.

They were at Campbell farm and Andrew's last name is Campbell. But I think maybe he just knows what's going on. I don't think they would make him a super bad guy when we barely know him.

So if it's true A was in the series pilot then we can narrow down who A is quite a bit. Last night proved for sure that A isn't Ezra, Toby or Mr Hastings. So it has to be Wren, Byron or Lucas with Wren being the only possibility age wise if it's Jasons twin like they made it look. Buuuuut Wren obviously knew who he was all along and hooked up with both his sisters? Eww.

And who is Bethany?!?!

I'm more confused than I was two days ago. Damn this show.

Ughh I know!! so I was thinking Lucas too BUT he is the same age as the liars and if it is Jason's twin it would have to be someone of the same age. Also I think that Andrew deff knows whats going on but how and who is he? Also I looked up Bianca Lawson (she played Mya) and she has no roles on the show for season 6 (as of now) so i dont know why they mentioned her?...

On the Bethany thing:
"Bethany was a 17-year-old Radley Sanitarium resident that was murdered the night of Alison's disappearance. A year later, her body was discovered and was incorrectly identified as Alison DiLaurentis", There have been theories that Melissa is Bethany Young but I dont know if I necc believe that and that Wren was just dating Melissa to get information (which could be true if Wren is A).

Here is another interesting theory:

"In what could arguably be the most shocking theory yet, Reddit user opp0rtunist believes that Charles is Alison’s secret child, whom she’s been protecting all of this time. (Is your mind officially blown yet? Because mine totally is.) This is something that perhaps A isn’t even aware of yet and would help explain every calculated move Ali has made since the pilot. It’s all been for the sake of her child. Or, in an even bigger twist, maybe A is the father. (Double mind blown!)

Am I getting a little too carried away with things? Possibly. But on a show like this, nothing is ever completely out of the question. Hey, maybe Ezra is the father. It’s impossible to know for sure! Alison was certainly gone long enough to have a baby. And perhaps that’s what Cece is helping her with right now — taking care of her son in Paris. After all, as Tumblr user theplltheorist pointed out, it can’t be a coincidence that the airport name on Cece’s ticket (or should I say Vivian Darkbloom’s ticket?) is Charles De Gaulle. Could this be PLL’s way of hinting at who Cece was going to see? There are three airports in Paris to choose from, after all…"

Also where is Byron? that is a good question. His daughter is in jail and now kidnapped and he is no where to be found.. SO many ?'s I HAVE!!

I saw that about Charles being Ali's son and I think it's amazing. It would be so wonderful if it was true and would explain everything that Ali has done since that night in the barn. But I don't think it ties in with Jason having a twin at all. Like its have to be one or the other.

I also saw a theory just asking why we are assuming the baby is Ali and the big brother is Jason in the video. Obviously they want us to believe it, the writers even posted a photo saying that but who knows they lie a lot. It could be that the baby is someone else and the boy is someone else so then Charles wouldn't necessarily be Jasons age.

Yeah where are all the parents? And it's such a lie that they wouldn't tell the parents they were kidnapped. They would have to.

Okay sorry for clogging this thread up but I have been reading interesting theories all day! MArlene said that she has seen a few correct ones (to a T) and once the season is done she is sending anyone who guessed right a signed copy of the script (SUPER cool)

Ill put in spoilers cuz there super long:

On Wren Being A
I don’t know if it is really a theory or just an observation but here it goes anyways, and bare with me it’s kind of long (sorry).
So we now know that Shana started the lodge fire and that Ali only pulled Hanna out. We also know that Black Widow was at the lodge fire and burned her Ali mask but we never saw what she was doing there. I think that Black Widow pulled Aria and Emily out of the fire. I think that she is actually protecting the girls and if she does have an evil agenda she is only interested in getting Ali.
Black Widow can’t be Ashley because the timeline from Toby and Caleb’s board from 4.8 doesn’t allow her the time to pull them out.
According to the board, Toby got knocked out about 945 so the fire started a little before 945. The girls made it back to town and found the dead pig in Wilden’s trunk, signifying the dead cop, a little before 11. That tells me that Wilden had to be dead by 11 or else why would they put the pig in the trunk. Hanna’s dad said that Ashley was at his house about 9 that night and given that she talked to him and then stole his gun before leaving I’d say she was there atleast a half hour. Given the timeline she would have gone to see Wilden right after leaving Tom’s and unless she was only there a couple of minutes wouldn’t have had enough time to do both. This also rules out Cece as Black Widow since it’s unlikely that after saving the girls she just happened to stumble upon Wilden right after Ashley left. She was most likely spying on him waiting for her moment to strike meaning she wouldn’t have had time to do both.
Since Ali was at the lodge fire without a mask and dressed as red coat it’s safe to say she isn’t Black Widow either.
While I am a fan of the “Maya is Alive” theory she can’t be Black Widow because she wasn’t in season 4 and it was said that BW was seen in season 4 without her costume on.
The only real option left is Melissa. She fits the body type and the first time we see her in S4 she is wearing a black dress. She was also the Black Swan. There are a ton of theories already on why she is but this, to me, rules out most, if not all, other options. She would be likely to be helping the girls too since she is Spencer’s sister and did say she’s been protecting her since the beginning. Black Widow is said to be endgame but was never said to be Uber A.
This also fits my theory(and hundreds of other peoples) that Wren is A/Beach Hottie(It was pretty much confirmed that Beach Hottie and Board Shorts are two different people since Ezra is Board Shorts and they never slept together). Melissa met Wren in Cape May that summer and after breaking up with Ian dated him. After he cheated on her with her little sister and openly pursued her after the breakup I find it unlikely she’d just go back to him. She actually seemed to really not like him and then all of a sudden they were both in London. Something is odd about that to me and I think that if Melissa is protecting the girls she might suspect Wren as A and is back with him as a spy trying to get the proof she needs. If she is actually bad she also could have found out he is A and is working with him, but I vote for good. The endgame of it all: After losing his huge army and being left on his own, Wren gets revealed as Uber A.

Byron Theory:
The Montgomery’s were the only parents not to turn up to Ali’s funeral.

In stolen kisses 3x08 Spencer picks up her phone, Toby says “When the ones you should be scared of the most are the ones you’re related to”

Mona warns Hanna. In episode 1x19, Hanna says “telling the truth does more harm than good.” When Spencer asks who originally said that, Hanna replies that Ali was the one who said it. Byron says these same exact words to Aria in 1x02 in reference to his student affair.

In the 3x13 flashback he is talking to Alison as if he’s very close with her.
He is one of the last people to see her alive. Maybe the last.
We know that Ali has a secret older man lover. Which is thought to be Ian…who got murdered, but it could have been another man. Byron?
We know Alison reads ‘Lolita’ a lot. You can look into the synopsis of that book yourself but this could explain the depth of Ali&Byron’s relationship. In 2x18: A Kiss Before Lying. There are many references to the book ‘Lolita’. Obviously, Lolita is around the same age as Alison, and likewise with Humbert and Byron. We already know Alison is a very manipulative person and we know that Byron had a thing for younger girls. Humbert is a teacher at a college, like Byron! As we learned in this episode, Ali’s alias, ‘Vivian Darkbloom’, is a pseudonym for “Vladimir Navokov”, the author of Lolita. They put a LOT of focus on the book ‘Lolita’ throughout PLL, and they haven’t explained why yet. So it would make a lot of sense if this is why they did it. Also, in Lolita, Humbert leaves town a bit after Lolita goes missing. It’s Byron’s choice to move to Iceland very soon after Ali goes missing!
*The Montgomery’s escaped to Iceland soon after Ali’s then missing but now we know death. This could of saved him being a suspect or being questioned.
This is what I like the call The-Vodka-Drinking-ATeam-Member.

This member has to be over 21 and Byron is one of my three suspects who all drink vodka, alongside Ezra and Wren. I say this -A has to be older than 21 as they are seen to be drinking in public (the airport A ending in 3x04). Vodka plays a main part in -A’s character.
Byron drinks the exact same vodka -A drinks and we can all agree he’s well over 21!
3B SPOILER: One question is asked to the writers in an interview. “IS ARIA A?” - They reply: “I can’t confirm that. You know that. I would lose my own life! [Laughs] I will say to you that people are very perceptive, and that ‘A’ might be closer to her than she thinks.” Two possible choices. Ezra and Byron.
The many flashback scenes between Aria and Ali are usually all about Ali’s concern into Byron
Ali convinces Aria to trash her dad’s office because she wanted to get back at him for something, maybe having an affair with someone other than her or turning her down? She writes “you can’t get rid of me”. She seemed more interested in getting back at Byron than Aria did.<br> et’s say Byron did had a thing with Ali and that Byron killed Ian. Not only because he has the same writing as Ian’s suicide note, but referring back in the book Lolita, the step dad/professor having an affair with the main girl kills her lover which would be Ian.

Also I know they are implementing the "twin" thing but it may be a younger brother.. I still dont think its Andrew since we know big A is someone who's been in the show from the beginning.

I love both those theories! Thanks for sharing them! I could talk about this all day long haha. I saw Marlene say that on Twitter so I was reading so many theories and I swear I only saw ones with the transgender twin brother which was annoying the hell out of me.

Byron was always fishy as hell and I would love for him to be a creep. Both of Aria's parents I think were actually acting weird even in the pilot. The whole Byron thing was really good and made a lot of sense I just assumed they dropped it but and it was a red herring but I would love for it to come back. It also could maybe explain off some of the "Aria is a" hints because a few of them were so compelling Id be a little bummed if they are never explained.

I thought Ashley was black veil. I didn't realize she had been ruled out by the timeline so I would have to agree it's Melissa. I always thought when she got back with Wren that thay didn't clear Wren but only made him more suspicious. Melissa has always known more about all of this than Spencer and now it makes sense if A is her age.

Did you watch the little Marlene interview/video that was on Facebook? She said for sure that Charles is A. So Charles isn't the reason A is A but actually A. Which makes me think it's most likely to be Wren.

I also hope Andrew is just another red herring or at least just nothing of importance. Only ten episodes left before we know everything, I don't want to waste time on a new character.

Marlene also said that that anagram that spelled out Charles dilaurentis stands for seven or eight more things. And she told us the great Charlemagne, that mine they saw has a big hint. But I think that hint is just that it's someone we know. I'm going to go and rewatch those five or six episodes she said we should rewatch for clues

Reactions: BiancaBaker
I did watch her interview!! thats why I thought initially it was Wren! There are many indicators pointing to Wren. I am also going to rewatch the episodes too! I am sad that in 10 episodes it will all be over :( . I didnt know Andrew was in the books; but in the books he was Spencer's love interest NOT Aria's. What makes me think is this: If Jason and Andrew are siblings then it would explain why hes Aria's love interest and not Spencer's since they would be related. I dont think he is Big A; but Big A hasnt been confirmed to be Jason's brother. Maybe Charles is someone completely different as some of the blogs have stated. I only saw the transgendered idea thrown around once too. It would be a unique twist on things and explain a lot too. Im sad that the next season will only have 10 episodes; at least we will finally know everything! (hopefully) Lol.

LexiGraceCam said:
AriaGray said:
Holy fucking shit :shock: That was intense.

I am desperately trying to find a way to watch it because I don't have cable! Ahhhhhhhhhh

I download torrents cause I'm a jerk like that but ummmm I can't wait for you to see it!!!!!

Reactions: Lexi Emerson
Status
Not open for further replies.