AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Price to sell videos at?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 10, 2016
hey girls,

I have been camming for a few months and I also use Skype with a few clients.
I have been asked if I sell videos and I would like to has extra income, but not sure how much to charge!!
I know everyone is different an there's no set amount...
But for a 8min blow job video (PoV) how much sounds about right?

I was thinking my usual rate per min doubled as guys can rematch the video... Any ideas would be fab!!

Thank you in advance :) xx

My suggestion would be depending on what overall strategy you plan on doing for videos. If you just want to make a few and that's it I'd go 100 to 150 tokens for that length of a BJ vid. But if your camscore is a bit higher and you have a pretty decent room count most nights you could go a bit higher.

Higher than 300 I'd skip until you have a rather high camscore. (I'm guessing it's not too high yet since you mentioned just starting a few months ago)

Some other strategies I've seen are selling it lower in the hopes of having more sales. Say like 50 tokens. One model I know sells an average of 10 to 20 a night at that price point.

I've also seen some models do a bit higher, say 200 or 250 tokens. Sell it at that price for about a month to get all the people who are willing to pay it. But then maybe once or twice a month after that have a sale on it to entice other people who won't pay more. "One day only, 99 tokens for this video!"

And that also lends nicely to flash raffles. One night, when your room count is decently high, have a 20 minute long raffle; 10 tokens an entry. Winner gets the video. If you are actually okay with selling it at 100, even though you have it at 200, you would only need 10 entries to be happy with it. And you could also tell people if you get 20 entries there will be two winners. Things of that 'sale' nature.

If you plan on making more is also another consideration. You might go slightly on the higher side, 150 to 200 range. That way after you get a few made you could offer a bundle price at a discount...and still really only be down where you'd sell it anyway for 100, or higher.

jm2clogo.png

This is my own pricing, sometimes a bit higher or lower, but i'll just average.
Non-nude tease video - 100tkns
Nudity with no masturbation - 200tkns
Full on masturbation nudity etc - 300tkns
Also depends on time, these prices are probably for videos under 10minutes.

This is my own pricing, sometimes a bit higher or lower, but i'll just average.
Non-nude tease video - 100tkns
Nudity with no masturbation - 200tkns
Full on masturbation nudity etc - 300tkns
Also depends on time, these prices are probably for videos under 10minutes.
Thank you sweetie!
I was asked a few times this week and just completely lost at a price system, this has really helped me :)

My suggestion would be depending on what overall strategy you plan on doing for videos. If you just want to make a few and that's it I'd go 100 to 150 tokens for that length of a BJ vid. But if your camscore is a bit higher and you have a pretty decent room count most nights you could go a bit higher.

Higher than 300 I'd skip until you have a rather high camscore. (I'm guessing it's not too high yet since you mentioned just starting a few months ago)

Some other strategies I've seen are selling it lower in the hopes of having more sales. Say like 50 tokens. One model I know sells an average of 10 to 20 a night at that price point.

I've also seen some models do a bit higher, say 200 or 250 tokens. Sell it at that price for about a month to get all the people who are willing to pay it. But then maybe once or twice a month after that have a sale on it to entice other people who won't pay more. "One day only, 99 tokens for this video!"

And that also lends nicely to flash raffles. One night, when your room count is decently high, have a 20 minute long raffle; 10 tokens an entry. Winner gets the video. If you are actually okay with selling it at 100, even though you have it at 200, you would only need 10 entries to be happy with it. And you could also tell people if you get 20 entries there will be two winners. Things of that 'sale' nature.

If you plan on making more is also another consideration. You might go slightly on the higher side, 150 to 200 range. That way after you get a few made you could offer a bundle price at a discount...and still really only be down where you'd sell it anyway for 100, or higher.

jm2clogo.png
Thank you so much! Great advice!
I like the idea of selling a bit cheap and selling more. :) x

Reactions: JerryBoBerry
Thank you sweetie!
I was asked a few times this week and just completely lost at a price system, this has really helped me :)
Sorry me again!
I'm on streamate so is token same as gold? (Worth 1 usd) but obviously only get 35% of it... Do guys really pay that much? Do u sell quite often?? Xxx

jm2clogo.png
I'm sorry me again!
I'm on streamate so is token same as gold? (Worth 1usd?) but obviously only get 35% but do guys really buy at a high price? Do u sell videos often??

Thank you, last question! xx

I'm sorry me again!
I'm on streamate so is token same as gold? (Worth 1usd?) but obviously only get 35% but do guys really buy at a high price?

Tokens are not the same as gold.

On MFC a token is worth 5 cents to a model and cost roughly between 8-10 cents to a member depending on what size token package he buys.

So using Jerry's suggestion of 100 tokens would be roughly 8-10 dollars for a member(depending on what package of tokens he buys) and 5 dollars to you. If you tried to price your video at 100-150 dollars I doubt there would be very many buyers at that price.

Reactions: ember_bb
This is a bit OT, but for MFC models, I prefer having the choice of paying for a video with tokens, even if the video is hosted on MV or similar sites. I try to minimize the number of my adult oriented credit card purchases, because the card issuer is very sensitive to potential fraudulent transactions, and I guess adult sites have that reputation. Of course, the pricing must be roughly equivalent (e.g., for a video that sells for $10 on MV, I would pay 100 - 150 tokens.

I'm sorry me again!
I'm on streamate so is token same as gold? (Worth 1usd?) but obviously only get 35% but do guys really buy at a high price? Do u sell videos often??

Thank you, last question! xx
I jerk up the prices a bit on streamate due to the crappy cut and people do pay for it. Yesterday in a gold show I put "highest tipper over 10 gold gets a boy/girl video" high tip ended up being 150 gold 2nd highest tip was 70 gold. Guys will definately pay on sm I sell videos quite often. On my clips site my videos are priced mainly by $ per min, what I'm doing or if I shot it with an HD cam. 15-20$ is what I price for solo on sm and $30 for b/g

I jerk up the prices a bit on streamate due to the crappy cut and people do pay for it. Yesterday in a gold show I put "highest tipper over 10 gold gets a boy/girl video" high tip ended up being 150 gold 2nd highest tip was 70 gold. Guys will definately pay on sm I sell videos quite often. On my clips site my videos are priced mainly by $ per min, what I'm doing or if I shot it with an HD cam. 15-20$ is what I price for solo on sm and $30 for b/g

Fantastic! Sounds a lot to me but guys pay a lot for live cam so not surprised they pay out for a video to rewatch! So $30 is then $10.50 for you? X

Status
Not open for further replies.