AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Private Archives and Flash to be discontinued

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know what will happen to our archives when flash goes away at the end of the year? Currently, that is the only way to view them (at least on my end) and I'd hate to lose all that amazing history.
You should be able to watch them just fine. One of the bugs I reported to them a few weeks ago was privates only being viewable with flash, and they were aiming to fix that. They aren't going to negate years of your archives when flash is eliminated. They want everyone to be able to enjoy their videos without flash. They're being converted over to html5 compatible video.

Reactions: Emme Torx
Upvote 0
Does anyone know what will happen to our archives when flash goes away at the end of the year? Currently, that is the only way to view them (at least on my end) and I'd hate to lose all that amazing history.
By the way, MFC already got rid of the Flash option for members. Everything has converted! While they took a long time to get their streaming stuff perfected, they're ahead of the ultimate deadline. :)Capture5.PNG

• Helpful!
Reactions: DFT
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.