AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Private Based Cam Sites?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

babeariel

Cam Model
Mar 19, 2016
Twitter Username
@babeariel_mfc
MFC Username
babeariel
Hi! So I tried to google some sites and couldn't really find anything. I love being on mfc but I want to check out a site that is exclusively for privates. Can anyone help me with this?

Streamate is private based, so that'll probably be more towards your tastes! It's a different vibe than MFC, but as it's geared towards private shows, that's to be expected!

Reactions: DejaElectra
I only do private based sites, personally I use Streamate and NiteFlirt.

Streamate is probably the top private based site, it has a much different vibe from MFC. You sit in free chat (where you can't show any lower half nudity) and talk to the people coming in your room and try to get them to go private where they pay per-minute. On SM you get to set your own rates. If you're used to MFC Streamate has these things called Gold Shows which are quite similar to doing countdowns on MFC. You set an earnings goal, set an amount of time to reach goal, set how long you want your show to be, work your hustle while the countdown is going trying to convince guys to buy into your show, then once you reach goal you put on a big group show for everyone who bought in. *Note: this is a highly simplified explanation on how it works.

If you are willing to do Skype shows NiteFlirt is great. It can take a little while to get going on that site, but it's been great for me. You make a listing in the Phone With Cam category, offer to sell your Skype ID, then guys will call your phone. Once they are connected they start paying by the minute through the phone service, they will then call your Skype and you put on a show until they end the phone call.

I've never used them but I've heard good things about CamModelDirectory and SkyPrivate (both Skype based) I'm not 100% sure but I think Cams.com is private based as well.

Reactions: MatureSwiss
Status
Not open for further replies.