AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Private Mail Box/Mail Service

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 16, 2020
So, I have a fan who wants to send me gift. It's kind of expensive and also bulky but I could use it and make money off of it so I would really like to be able to get it but I can't figure out a safe way to do it.

Apparently USPS requires everything to be in your real name, so that's not an option. Everything else I've found is too expensive. One service was like $440 for 6 months. No fuckin way.

Has anyone found a safe, affordable way to accomplish this?

ps I searched, but I didn't find anything that would work, more of what not to do and also nothing for specifically bulky items.

TIA!

UPS boxes are a little simpler since the name on them isn't public information. It can be tough for them to accept an "online alias" but since Streaming and Youtube stuff has gotten so popular I imagine they'd understand needing to only have a fake name listed on the box. Just insist on the need for privacy about the name.

Also go to a UPS store that's NOT right near your house for extra security.

To add on to Amber's post, if you are operating as an LLC or small company that might help eliminate any questions from them. Also, if you use this service, it is a business expense that can be written off if you decide to use it for wish list items. Or, items you send to people if a return shipping is required.

I used to use a UPS Store when I lived in a sketchy part of town as my shipping address. Everything was sent there, as they accepted USPS, UPS and FedEx or orthers. Whereas a USPS mailbox only accepts USPS.

UPS boxes are a little simpler since the name on them isn't public information. It can be tough for them to accept an "online alias" but since Streaming and Youtube stuff has gotten so popular I imagine they'd understand needing to only have a fake name listed on the box. Just insist on the need for privacy about the name.

Also go to a UPS store that's NOT right near your house for extra security.
Okay, thanks for the tips! I looked into the UPS store and there is one like 25 minutes from me and semi close to my other business so it wouldn't be to inconvenient. Thanks again!

Yes! I wish there was a way that you can easily receive gifts without having to give out your location honestly... I have had people tell me they want to send me gifts but I definitely do not want to give out the area I am in, is there anyway that you can have them send gifts without them knowing state? Like does Amazon show your address if they buy off from your wishlist?

Like does Amazon show your address if they buy off from your wishlist?
Yes, it shows your city/state right on the page, then your direct address in some cases once the item ships.

Awe man :/ that stinks tbh.

yeah, there’s some drawbacks to that. One way to avoid it is to have them send a gift card to your email address and then you purchase yourself. Not a screenshot, as that is a scam. But, an actual gift card to recipient email that shows up in your email address. I’ve done this with a couple of models.

Though, I couldn’t tell you if there’s a way to backtrack info on them as I don’t want to know so never bother to dig into it. One of the models here could probably give further info.

yeah, there’s some drawbacks to that. One way to avoid it is to have them send a gift card to your email address and then you purchase yourself. Not a screenshot, as that is a scam. But, an actual gift card to recipient email that shows up in your email address. I’ve done this with a couple of models.

Though, I couldn’t tell you if there’s a way to backtrack info on them as I don’t want to know so never bother to dig into it. One of the models here could probably give further info.
Thank you so much! 😇

One way to avoid it is to have them send a gift card to your email address and then you purchase yourself.
Yes, that has also a nice advantage for products that you can find in your country but not in others.
(the viewer doesn't have to open an account in your country's site)

Your wishList should be a "public" wishlist to permit this. You show only the message you want to show, giving your email
Both of you can keep your own privacy safe.
I had found a nice tuto here to exchange with models : https://perseus1967cb.tumblr.com/post/148652342385/a-chaturbate-guide-for-new-models
(search amazon in the page)

Last edited:
I have my wishlist items go to an Amazon locker in the nearest big city. Most of the stuff I put on there is small enough to go to the locker. I made a goal album on MFC for big stuff I would rather purchase myself.

Yes, that has also a nice advantage for products that you can find in your country but not in others.
(the viewer doesn't have to open an account in your country's site)

Your wishList should be a "public" wishlist to permit this. You show only the message you want to show, giving your email
Both of you can keep your own privacy safe.
I had found a nice tuto here to exchange with models : https://perseus1967cb.tumblr.com/post/148652342385/a-chaturbate-guide-for-new-models
(search amazon in the page)

Yep, there's limitations to certain things. But, are ways around it. One model in EU uses the regular site, while another does the .uk. Both of them were regular gift cards. Another model was US based and had a shipping address to what she said was a UPS Store, so she left her mailing address visible. Which, actually turned out to be beneficial, as we were discussing something and I had an order sent to that address from something not available on Amazon.

Biggest thing is for the models to figure out what works best for them, and what they're comfortable sharing both publicly as well as with any members whom they have known for a long time. There's one model I know who has said that she does maintain a shipping address but doesn't make it public. It's for business use, and she only gives it out to those members who she has come to know really well and feels she can trust.

The locker method @MissEchoMoon mentioned may be another option if you're in a larger city. I have them available to me. But, never used.

Unless they've changed things, the only information that the gift card purchaser receives is the email address they send the card to, and that it's been redeemed. It doesn't show the account it's been redeemed to, so it's possible to receive the gift card to my model name email, then redeem it to my personal Amazon account.

I have my wishlist items go to an Amazon locker in the nearest big city. Most of the stuff I put on there is small enough to go to the locker. I made a goal album on MFC for big stuff I would rather purchase myself.

The lockers are pretty convenient! I've used them a lot for purchases I've made myself, because my post office is outright incompetent and scans things as delivered, only for them to be returned to the merchant months later after I already got my money back for not receiving it.

wait so if i post my wish-list they can see my real name? (dang) amazon by the way
If you use your real name on the account, then yes they'll see it.

You could use a mail forwarding service! Just Google "mail forwarding USA" and you will find plenty of options; some are more expensive than others, so do diligent research. Right now I'm using Shipitto, but I may switch because they only ship via FedEx and the fees add up. These services will give you a real street address and you can receive incoming mail addressed to your stage name. They will forward it to your home address and will not share that information with anyone else.

But as others have said, using an Amazon locker is likely your best and least expensive option unless they're not available in your area, or if you do not wish to disclose your city.

Never put your real address on your Amazon wishlist. Third-party sellers may directly email your address to the purchaser with the receipt; otherwise, they can use the tracking number to find out where you live. If they have your name and address, they can dig up more information about you such as phone number, employment history, credit, and information about family members. Be safe.

One more thing, if a client is paying for something with a wishlist item or gift card, do not give them the product/service until you either receive the package or apply the gift card to your account. If someone adds something from your wishlist to their cart, Amazon will remove that item from your wishlist even if they didn't actually buy it. If you did not actually apply the gift card to your account, the purchaser can rescind it.

Edit:
if you make a "public list" , no they won't see any information from the account, but they can only send gift cards.
This poster is correct in that the purchaser cannot directly see your information from a public list via the Amazon UI, but regardless there are ways to enumerate information about you through this channel.

Last edited:
Reactions: MissEchoMoon
if you make a "public list" , no they won't see any information from the account, but they can only send gift cards.

This poster is correct in that the purchaser cannot directly see your information from a public list via the Amazon UI, but regardless there are ways to enumerate information about you through this channel.
Something must have changed in the time since I used it, then. My name was visible on the wishlist.

Edit to add a sidenote: I still would not recommend using your personal, real name account for anything that you post publicly to your cam social medias. Create a separate account under your cam name.

Last edited:
Something must have changed in the time since I used it, then. My name was visible on the wishlist.
Yes it can be. It can also differ depending on your country :/
also, maybe the link I posted was not complete : Perseus Blog
This is based on UK site, I found the same in french one. Here, selecting "public" you can hide everything.
Selecting "Private" would show name and even address.
Adding an address there (a PO Box ie) can permit your customer to send products also instead of only gift cards

You can place products in the list, but they can't send them. They can only tell you ie 'this card for that product :)' in the message

1585164888441.png1585164929817.png

mine is here : DoD404 wish list ; )

Reactions: MarieElise
where do you put wish list? sorry i am noob-ish here. you just post link in profile?

Yes. It depends also on with cam site you are, in CB if you want it to be clickable you have to do a bit of html
ie this, and replace my link by yours :
<p> <a href="https://www.amazon.fr/gp/registry/wishlist/2S03OM7R870P1/ref=cm_sw_em_r_z_g__wb target="_blank">Amazon wish-list</a></p>

Reactions: MarieElise
ummm i tried that and site was in french and all weird sorry don't know what i did wrong but i do have a mild autism diagnosis no judgement please. however.... i gotten much better with things but... things still hard sometimes to understand i don't follow on what i did wrong completely... dang-it. :(

tying to understand all this.... also want to edit profile but it's confusing for me. i try and its not working... so annoying! 😠 guess i can't do this. i don't have one person i can trust to do it for me.... so it is what it is. i give up on trying. 😠 😢 can't do it. (i guess) i wanted link on profile and a picture or something on profile it looks boring how it is. oh well

I can see nothing concerning your privacy there (I clicked everywhere xD).

It seems OK for me, if they have also your "MetallicaGothic" email from elsewhere.
(Else you can add it in the description)

FYI It looks like this when not connected to your account :
1585478000165.png

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.