AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Private shows and tip goals

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn Skyler

Inactive Cam Model
Aug 18, 2017
United States
Twitter Username
@DawnSkylerCam
Streamate Username
dawnskyler
Chaturbate Username
dawnskyler
Hi there! I have not tried to get verified yet but I promise I will once I get my lazy butt out of bed today! ☺️

I just have one question just so I can get started on being active on here. Yesterday, I noticed that none of the tips I recieved during private shows contributed to my tip goal but they did get added to my account balance. I was wondering if I am doing something wrong or if thats just how it is. Is there something I can do to change that? Hope to hear back from you guys!

It would be helpful to know which cam site you're referring to. :)

Reactions: Lelo1 and AudriTwo
When a girl is in a private show on CB, do tips she gets in the private show show up in the public chat room?

If not, then I'm going to suggest the app/bot you're using to track your token goal can only see tips that show in your public chat room, thus not counting ones in the private show that only you can see.

A model asked me a related question re MFC. She gets Ninja and PM tips in shows which are great of course, but these do not contribute to goals. This leaves her far short of goals and may dissuade some members from staying in the room or tipping towards the goals.

Can she set these ninja and pm tips to count to the goals even if the person's name is not made public in the room? Or is the MFC set up to prevent ninja and PM viewer tips from counting towards goals?

Also for me as a member if model is in private, do voyeur tips or tips to the room count towards goals then? Thanks for your feedback.

And of course this issue does bring me more viewers trying to give me helpful hints that will increase my tips but it is all easily accessible or otherwise obvious information. Im not sure if they are genuinely trying to be helpful and maybe I am just pessimistic but it does seem like a waste of my time to give them my attention. I usually just say thank you and move on

If not, then I'm going to suggest the app/bot you're using to track your token goal can only see tips that show in your public chat room, thus not counting ones in the private show that only you can see.

That makes a lot of sense actually. Its really not a huge deal because I still have all of those tips in the end but it makes me wonder whether I should lower my tip goal a bit or change something about my show to increase public tips. Most of the tips I receive are from private shows. I'll just have to toy around with it and see what works for me!

The tokens from the private do not count towards your goals on cb but if any tips are given in the show they do count towards a goal. If I have my lush on in a private it does not react to the tip (if the tip is given by a spy) until the show has ended, which has surprised me a few times lol as I didnt even see the tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.