AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Private shows rating

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
How does this work? I had 23 votes and 5 stars, I look this morning, its down to 19 votes and 4.9 stars? Do votes disappear after a certain time or what is going on? If so, why?

If I recall correctly the ratings (and number of votes) is for the previous 30 days. So it is a movable window as it were.

Ozzie is nearly correct.. it is a movable window.

Your rating score is the average of your ratings within the last 6 months therefore it is not uncommon for your rating to fluctuate (go up and down).
IDK what platform that you are talking about.

I am on Streamate and how it works there is that after 90 days ratings do drop off if you have less than 4 ratings in a 90 day period you will go to the default 4 stars.
That is why that yeah I like the money but the first thing I always check for after a show is if they left a review. Over there just because they don't leave a public comment doesn't mean they don't leave a rating though. When they don't leave any rating at all, I am always a bit disappointed.

But then I did have one client send me a message saying that he found me on one of the affiliate sites and apparently they did not have a review option because he wanted to leave me one and wondered how he could do it. He did see me again though through the Streamate site and was able to leave one that way.

Upvote 0
IDK what platform that you are talking about.

I am on Streamate and how it works there is that after 90 days ratings do drop off if you have less than 4 ratings in a 90 day period you will go to the default 4 stars.
That is why that yeah I like the money but the first thing I always check for after a show is if they left a review. Over there just because they don't leave a public comment doesn't mean they don't leave a rating though. When they don't leave any rating at all, I am always a bit disappointed.

But then I did have one client send me a message saying that he found me on one of the affiliate sites and apparently they did not have a review option because he wanted to leave me one and wondered how he could do it. He did see me again though through the Streamate site and was able to leave one that way.
Stripchat....in the stripchat thread.... ???

Upvote 0
How does this work? I had 23 votes and 5 stars, I look this morning, its down to 19 votes and 4.9 stars? Do votes disappear after a certain time or what is going on? If so, why?
If I recall correctly the ratings (and number of votes) is for the previous 30 days. So it is a movable window as it were.
As the day ticks over to tomorrow, then the stats from the day 30 days ago are removed, and so on. So number of votes and average rating will change accordingly.

I hope that made sense (I am never confident explaining maths)

Upvote 0

Ozzie is nearly correct.. it is a movable window.

Your rating score is the average of your ratings within the last 6 months therefore it is not uncommon for your rating to fluctuate (go up and down).

• Helpful!
Reactions: NotYou and Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.