AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Private - what do you do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StormiAnderson

Cam Model
Jan 12, 2020
Canada
MFC Username
Sassy_Stormi
Hey everyone,

I just had my first night on cam last night. I think that I did really well! I was on for 2 hours and managed to reel in 3000 tokens. I actually spent my time in private’s and group shows and I’m wondering this: what do you do when you’re in private? I let the guys take the lead and tell me what to do, taking away about 1000 tokens per show. Do you ever get someone who doesn’t make requests as you and just tells you to do your thing? I feel like since it was my first time I wasnt very focused on doing my own thing and was relying heavily on them telling me what they want me to do. Is that normal? Thanks :)

totally normal! I love to be told what to do and I will always try my best at whatever that may be at the time. But I do get a lot of returning customers that will want me to just make myself cum and/or do whatever I feel. It gets easier and easier to do this after learning what they like to see you do, also what you like to do to yourself!

Yeah, when they say do your own thing, I strip and play with a toy. Just sucking it to begin, and then going from there. It's normal, especially starting out. As you cam more, you will probably feel more confident about it. I also say "OK, but if at some point you wanna request something specific, I'll keep my eye on the screen, as I want this to be a good a show for you as possible." Nice work, sounds like you're doing really well, during a quieter time of year. That's a great sign for the long term :)

When someone takes me private and tells me to do my thing, I start off with a sexy dance while slowly stripping. While I'm doing this, I ask him questions like "what if I ... ?" or "do you want to see me do ... ?" so I have a hint of what he is into, and when I'm in the middle of something, I ask him if he likes what he sees, and as @EliMarie717 said, I let him know he can request something specific, that's a good tip. Usually those kind of members like to see models touch themselves and have pleasure, otherwise they straightforward say what they want to see.

It'll get easier with time but you seem to be doing really good already :)

I LOVE when a member tells me to do whatever! I usually say 'ok, then I am going to use my favorite toy!' and do my thang. But 99% of the time, I discuss the pvt with the member beforehand, just in case that person is into something I don't feel comfortable doing. So, if a member inquires about a pvt, I say 'Ok! Whatcha in the mood for?' And go from there. I have a reg who I do pvt's for, and he wants me all oiled up EVERY time and then instructs me into different positions. Ugh. Yes, oily bodies look cool, but talk about a freaking mess! So, when I get a member who tells me to do as I please in pvt, I hear 'HALLELUJAH!' in my head. :) Sounds like you're doing very well, though.

When someone takes me private and tells me to do my thing, I start off with a sexy dance while slowly stripping. While I'm doing this, I ask him questions like "what if I ... ?" or "do you want to see me do ... ?" so I have a hint of what he is into, and when I'm in the middle of something, I ask him if he likes what he sees, and as @EliMarie717 said, I let him know he can request something specific, that's a good tip. Usually those kind of members like to see models touch themselves and have pleasure, otherwise they straightforward say what they want to see.

It'll get easier with time but you seem to be doing really good already :)
This. As a member, I’ve always been more of the “let’s start with a sensual strip and let it progress naturally” mindset. I’ve never liked giving direction, preferring to say things as it occurs and the thoughts occur. I like the model to enjoy it as much as I did.
Once there is a good history between model and member, it can be really good, fun and exciting.

Not as a model... but answer would be "it's normal, just relax" ^^

In almost all my pvts, I let the model do her things, with very basics instructions like ie 'as nude as you want and feel well', 'keeping eye contact'
I have so better shows, smiles, nice surprises sometimes and often real fun like this :)

No embarrassment, no much hesitation (or only cute shyness),
and ok... no (paying) time used for nothing to explain and adjust, my own hands free from kbd and all my attention on the person

So, I know I'm far to be lone to act like this and it's normal. I think that the best is to improvise, just like an encounter irl.
Some 'play their thing', I mean a non-improvised dance or strip, and this I can take too - But in rare rooms only, when they really enjoy it at the moment.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Hey everyone,

I just had my first night on cam last night. I think that I did really well! I was on for 2 hours and managed to reel in 3000 tokens. I actually spent my time in private’s and group shows and I’m wondering this: what do you do when you’re in private? I let the guys take the lead and tell me what to do, taking away about 1000 tokens per show. Do you ever get someone who doesn’t make requests as you and just tells you to do your thing? I feel like since it was my first time I wasnt very focused on doing my own thing and was relying heavily on them telling me what they want me to do. Is that normal? Thanks :)

Its perfect when a member dont makes requests, i feel more confortable, but you can ask him for some indications if you really dont know what to do.. good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.