AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Prizes for games?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've started running games in my room again now that I'm over on MFC and realised that the only two prizes I ever really had were a) video bundle and b) body writing. I love running games a bunch and if I could I'd run them back to back (sometimes I do, heh), but when I have the same tippers hanging around in my room all night (which is awesome! I love hanging out with them!) I can't exactly keep offering the same video bundle because chances are...they've already won it. I ran one where there were three options and the winner got to pick what I did in public chat, but I do tend not to want my room to become explicit 24/7.

Do you guys have any go-to prizes that you tend to offer, or any inspiration for me? Thank you!

Spanks, custom videos, hitachi time if you use one, paddles, skype time, snapchat, watching a movie with you on zoom, flashes, tip deals (I offer BOGO for certain tips sometimes and it's always a hit), ice teases, oil shows, mini bj teases, mini finger teases, eye fucking... Really anything that you offer that can be tipped for could also be a prize.

An 'upgraded' version of something from your tiplist. If you have a wheelspin, give 2 wheelspins as a prize. 3 Spanks instead of 2. Two flashes instead of 1 (or a twice as long flash), etc. That way they feel they get something extra.
Or picking 2 things from your tipmenu costing 100 tokens or less, or 1 thing costing 300 tokens or less.

Status
Not open for further replies.