AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Problem to change / delete social media profiles

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 28, 2020
Good evening guys!

Just to have mentioned that before: My mother tongue is not English so sorry if any of you should find spelling mistakes. I'm still relatively new to Chaturbate and I enjoy living out my new hobby. I think. I noticed that once you've set one up, you can't delete your social media profiles. In other words, if I want to change something about my Snapchat name or token price, I can. As far as I have seen, however, you can no longer change the duration of how long you want to make this product available. But what bothers me most is that you can no longer delete things like WhatsApp or Instagram and only have the option to hide these profiles. In the whole of the internet I have only been able to find a few posts on Twitter in which people also complain about it.

I hope you can continue helping me there.

Have a good night! :hi:

I can understand the logic of why it has been this way, it's so you can't have someone buy it, then you delete it on them whilst their "subscription" is still active.
This can also provide some kind of history for CB too if anything in the future erupts from it (an argument over you + the customer).

So, for once, I actually do agree with and understand the reason why CB has made it this way.
The hide option is perfect and suits the needs, we can't see it in your profile, only you - the model - can see it once you select this option, so it's not a "be all and end all" kind of situation, since there is a plausible solution to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.