AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Problems With EPayments Bank Transfer?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 21, 2018
Twitter Username
@VirtualNymphCB
Chaturbate Username
VirtualNymph
Hi! I have been lurking on this forum for a little bit, but I wasn’t so sure where to place this thread or if it even belongs on here, but I have reached out to ePayments support to no avail, so perhaps if somebody has had similar problems or knows what’s going on, they can help out!

So, I started camming on the 15th of September and that first night I made $120, because it was the 15th I was able to cash it out and receive it within the next few days into my ePayments account which I made and got verified at the same time I made my chaturbate account, it deposited in there within a few days and all was fine until I tried to withdraw that into my personal bank account, which kept coming back as unsuccessful.

I tried two personal bank accounts, adjusting the reason for the transfer and making it more detailed but it still failed.

I’m worried now something is wrong and I won’t be able to get all of my money, which sucks now because I have another $700 going in there next payday from chaturbate that I’ve made since the 15th.

Anybody had similar issues, or can give me an idea of what’s going on or if I’m doing something wrong?

I have a UK bank account.

Hi!!
Well, I've just had the same problem as you. I have 2 personal accounts (visa and mastercard) to transfer my money from epayments and only the visa was possible to transfer but since yesterday none is "available" to transfer the money, apparently is declined by my bank, so I came here looking for help but... Ahhh, today I'll try the "bank account transfer", despite the fee is far high than the "back card transfer" I'll try it since I'm Latin American and there aren't many options to transfer my money either.

Do you have the mobile app? They should give a reason why the transfer was unsuccessful :p
Yep, but they've told me the problem is due to my bank and its algorithm, I've called to my bank (multiple times and for both cards) and they told me it is an "unknown" problem.

Yep, but they've told me the problem is due to my bank and its algorithm, I've called to my bank (multiple times and for both cards) and they told me it is an "unknown" problem.

What fixed it for me was being more detailed in my reason for the transfer. After a few emails to support this is what they told me to do, and I haven’t had any problems since.

So when I send the money to my personal bank account, in the “details” box I write “EPayments Wallet balance transfer to personal bank account” when I was typing “transfer to personal bank” they told me it wasn’t detailed enough.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Pia
What fixed it for me was being more detailed in my reason for the transfer. After a few emails to support this is what they told me to do, and I haven’t had any problems since.

So when I send the money to my personal bank account, in the “details” box I write “EPayments Wallet balance transfer to personal bank account” when I was typing “transfer to personal bank” they told me it wasn’t detailed enough.

Thank you very much for your answer, I've already sent my money to my bank account and apparently, that's all in order and it was accepted but in details box, I only wrote "payment" oops!! next time I'll write what you suggested. By the way, I had problems with my bank card transfer which I prefer because fees are low (about 4 dollars), now I paid 15 dollars to transfer my money to my bank account. Anyway, I received the "complete transaction" message and I hope to have my money like in one or two days.

Reactions: VirtualNymph
Thank you very much for your answer, I've already sent my money to my bank account and apparently, that's all in order and it was accepted but in details box, I only wrote "payment" oops!! next time I'll write what you suggested. By the way, I had problems with my bank card transfer which I prefer because fees are low (about 4 dollars), now I paid 15 dollars to transfer my money to my bank account. Anyway, I received the "complete transaction" message and I hope to have my money like in one or two days.
Yay! Glad I could help you. It took me a few emails to them asking what the problem was before they finally told me this

Reactions: Pia
Status
Not open for further replies.