AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Problems with lovense connection Strip

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 3, 2021
Hi,

I've recently changed from mac to windows pc, I bought the usb bluetooth key and I couldn't use my toys anymore both with or without OBS. They might work with test tip, but no way they work while streaming. I use lovense browser and I've also tried using lovense connect app on my phone as bridge. NO F'ing WAY.

Now I'm streaming with phone but I feel very frustated. Can anyone help me?

Hi,

I've recently changed from mac to windows pc, I bought the usb bluetooth key and I couldn't use my toys anymore both with or without OBS. They might work with test tip, but no way they work while streaming. I use lovense browser and I've also tried using lovense connect app on my phone as bridge. NO F'ing WAY.

Now I'm streaming with phone but I feel very frustated. Can anyone help me?

Hi! Please make sure you use the latest version of the Lovense extension (V30.3.0)

If updating to the latest version does not help, write me at chloe@stripchat.com; I will try to help you solve this issue step by step.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.