AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Issues with Lovense toys staying connected to Stripchat MOBILE

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 29, 2023
Hi there! I’m having issues with my Lovense toys staying connected when broadcasting on Stripchat from my mobile phone. When this happened before I rectified the situation by connecting toys after starting the mobile stream. Unfortunately, the last 2 Lovense Connect App releases (2.9.3 and now 2.9.4) seem to be causing the same problem to occur yet again. I’ve tried literally everything and in every configuration possible and my toys will not stay connected. This happens while using Wi-Fi and also 5G data. Please help.

The constant dropping and having to log in & out repeatedly trying to get my toys to stay connected caused my stripscore to plummet over time and I just built it back up after over a month of hustling. I’m beyond frustrated with the way the toys and site aren’t communicating correctly via mobile streaming as this happens again and again. Any assistance is helpful. I’ve done everything I can and am relatively tech savvy so I’ve tried it all. Clearing cache/cookies/data, using different browsers (Safari, Firefox, etc.), every toy set up configuration yuh can think of…nothing works. I should mention im broadcasting from an iPhone 14 pro. Everything’s updated, etc.

Thanks in advance!

@Charlie_SC Hi there! I’m having issues with my Lovense toys staying connected when broadcasting on Stripchat from my mobile phone. When this happened before I rectified the situation by connecting toys after starting the mobile stream. Unfortunately, the last 2 Lovense Connect App releases (2.9.3 and now 2.9.4) seem to be causing the same problem to occur yet again. I’ve tried literally everything and in every configuration possible and my toys will not stay connected. This happens while using Wi-Fi and also 5G data. Please help.

The constant dropping and having to log in & out repeatedly trying to get my toys to stay connected caused my stripscore to plummet over time and I just built it back up after over a month of hustling. I’m beyond frustrated with the way the toys and site aren’t communicating correctly via mobile streaming as this happens again and again. Any assistance is helpful. I’ve done everything I can and am relatively tech savvy so I’ve tried it all. Clearing cache/cookies/data, using different browsers (Safari, Firefox, etc.), every toy set up configuration yuh can think of…nothing works. I should mention im broadcasting from an iPhone 14 pro. Everything’s updated, etc.

Thanks in advance!
@Charlie_SC - Please help. Thanks so much.

Upvote 0
Hey @FiKe
I will PM you now to assist you further.

Lovense Toy Disconnection Issues

Please send an email to our Support team: help@stripchat.com

Include:
  • Device Info
  • Browser details
  • Lovense connect app version

Our Support team will attend to your ticket with further info and assistance.

Upvote 0
Hey @FiKe and @Charlie_SC ! I’ve been having this problem for MONTHS on Lovense Browser and several weeks on safari. Prior to switching to only using SC, I streamed on CB and SC and had bt connectivity issues with both sites, so I figured it was a Lovense issue. I contacted Lovense and they said they didn’t know and thanks for contacting (lol) Shortly after I stopped streAming CB altogether, and I started mainly only doing public shows on mobile safari for SC and I’ve started to not even bother using the toy (thank you sir who purchased for me off my wishlist), because as soon as it connects it stops my stream, then it will work for like 5 mins til I get a private(which is very often at 60tk a min) and then it disconnects, and I have to keep refreshing and exiting and opening Lovense connect. It’s just a pain. Is there an adapter or can you use the bluetooth adapter somehow or something on your cell to assist possibly? I don’t own one but if I could someone how incorporate it... Would love to hear the response to this issue!!! Thanks for hearing my rambling and Thanks for sharing!

Upvote 0
Lovense Toy Disconnection Issues

Please send an email to our Support team: help@stripchat.com

Include:
  • Device Info
  • Browser details
  • Lovense connect app version

Our Support team will attend to your ticket with further info and assistance.

🔹 UPDATE 🔹

Lovense Toy disconnection issues

🔹 UPDATE 🔹

Lovense have now confirmed that this issue is on their end.

They have requested that models contact them directly for assistance: https://www.lovense.com/contact

ffa0bc62-3841-4952-9325-6098b308692b.jpeg

Attachments

• ffa0bc62-3841-4952-9325-6098b308692b.jpeg
    ffa0bc62-3841-4952-9325-6098b308692b.jpeg
    12.9 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: LuckyLuciG
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.