AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Profile problem

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ann_Sulu

V.I.P. AmberLander
Inactive Cam Model
Jun 16, 2012
Bespin, Cloud City
ann-sulu.com
Twitter Username
@Ann_sulu19
Streamate Username
Ann_Sulu
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/54402/Ann_Sulu/
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/studio/78435/Ann_Sulu-Custom--HD-Videos
There is a pink block that appeared on my profile about a week ago, and I don't know how to get rid of it. I clicked view source and it looked like someone hacked my profile, and tried to advertise another model on my profile. I emailed MFC, but they never got back to me. Any ideas on how I can get rid of it? It's in the meaning of life section on my profile. :?

A_Cute_Mew said:
There is a pink block that appeared on my profile about a week ago, and I don't know how to get rid of it. I clicked view source and it looked like someone hacked my profile, and tried to advertise another model on my profile. I emailed MFC, but they never got back to me. Any ideas on how I can get rid of it? It's in the meaning of life section on my profile. :?
My suspicion is it's related to the "WhiteBooty" comment in your comments section, as a friend's profile has the same box along with a similar looking comment - and there is excess HTML within the comment, including an iframe. I believe removing that comment will get rid of it.

Thanks it's gone! :-D

Reactions: Eebre
I found it the other day on 20 profiles. It is exactly what Eebre said. A iframe that loads another model's profile. I believe the idea was to place that model's profile on top of the profile where the comment was posted. They just miscalculated the width and height of that iframe, that is why we see just a small square. Fail!

The comments I found were not made by WhiteBooty, but by other two models: WantedDoll (profile is gone now) and DarryX (who doesn't cam since July 2012). Smells like a studio manager using old accounts to spam one of his active models.

They say always the same thing.

WantedDoll: wow! Hot pics!
DarryX: Wish you the best!

Reactions: LadyLuna
Lovely, when I checked out the source it was for WildChloe. I don't know anything about her, and I don't want to suggest it was her that did it. Just wondering if that name may have anything to do with anything. :/

This has been happening on profiles for a couple months now. It is always a foreign model leaving a message on another model's wall. The iframes have been for for different types of boxes, but do end up covering up sonething higher on the profile. unless you know about it, it's not immediately obvious that it's related to a comment because the box is not near the comment. If you look at the source code for the profile you can see the exact code they are pasting in their message to accomplish this. It seems pretty pointless as I doubt it acconplishes much and is easy to remove...

MyCamgirl said:
I found it the other day on 20 profiles. It is exactly what Eebre said. A iframe that loads another model's profile. I believe the idea was to place that model's profile on top of the profile where the comment was posted. They just miscalculated the width and height of that iframe, that is why we see just a small square. Fail!

The comments I found were not made by WhiteBooty, but by other two models: WantedDoll (profile is gone now) and DarryX (who doesn't cam since July 2012). Smells like a studio manager using old accounts to spam one of his active models.

They say always the same thing.

WantedDoll: wow! Hot pics!
DarryX: Wish you the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.