AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Profile suddenly deleted

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 8, 2014
My username on myfreecams is MelodyMinx. I was an active member going on 3 years until about 2 weeks ago, when my profile was suddenly gone. I try to log in every day since, and I receive this error message, "
An error has occurred!
We were unable to authenticate your account. Contact us for assistance. Sorry for the inconvenience."

Upon emailing Models@myfreecamsmail.com numerous times, I have not received a single email back.
I was at the time stressed because I had planned on going on the entire weekend for the last hundred I needed for rent, when I then realized that I might not be getting any of the $360 that was in my account until this occurred. Low and behold, the amount that I received into my bank last period was only $110 of the $360. Emailed about this as well, but still, nothing.
I was told by another cam model friend of mine to come here and inquire about this. I am desperate and running out of options regarding this matter. Trying Chaturbate and Livejasmine, but I miss my MFC buddies! :(

Thanks so much for reading this,
Former MelodyMinx

I'm the one who told her to come here for this!
I had the same thing happen to me once so I know it is not a ban however the moderators need to do a better job of checking the mfc mail!
I emailed them when I couldn't get in and they had it fixed within a few hours!
Same error message about additional verification needed. Strangely it happened when I had peak viewers on a Saturday tried to post a newsfeed and everything froze up and when I reset I was blocked from logging in!
Talk about sabotage on a potential good cam day(meeting new peeps etc) but all that aside they had it fixed by the end of the day however in Minx case seems they aren't giving her priority service... if you get banned I believe you get an email about it how else would EgyptBeauty get unbanned 3 times after getting banned?
tl;dr I don't think it's a ban I think moderators/model support are slacking off and it's getting ugly for one gal. :think:

According to MyCamgirl your account has been closed, banned, or suspended, and as Jicky said, they also fined you $250 exactly out of your last paycheck. It really sounds like you've been banned by the admins for some reason, and the only way to find out the reason is to wait for a response for support.

Sometimes this sort of thing is just a glitch when logging in, but it seems like you actually have been banned from the site (based on the MyCamgirl *and* the pay docking.) Can you think of anything you might have done lately that broken the MFC rules? I'm not talking about public cumshows, but other potential violations of the model rules (or your model contract.) It's rare for girls to get banned outright, and generally the admins will give you warnings first before closing the account. It seems strange that you didn't get warned ahead of time, which makes me think it might have been a serious rule violation of some kind.

Hi all, I can not think of anything that I could have done to upset them to get banned or suspended, and if there was something, I wish I could have received some kind of email or something telling me why. But I can not think of anything at all. Besides maybe mentioning skype in pm a few times? But then again, shouldn't I have received at least a warning before I was wiped clean? I've asked them in emails numerous times what the possible reason could have been for this. :( Very sad about this whole thing and wish someone would get to the bottom of it!
-MelodyMinx

MelodyMinx1 said:
Hi all, I can not think of anything that I could have done to upset them to get banned or suspended, and if there was something, I wish I could have received some kind of email or something telling me why. But I can not think of anything at all. Besides maybe mentioning skype in pm a few times? But then again, shouldn't I have received at least a warning before I was wiped clean? I've asked them in emails numerous times what the possible reason could have been for this. :( Very sad about this whole thing and wish someone would get to the bottom of it!
-MelodyMinx

I doubt the mention of skype would do it, as many models have that on their profiles....

I would think the main bannable offences on MFC would be:

- Man on cam
- Public show where men or children were on cam

Any of that?

GemmaMoore said:
According to MyCamgirl your account has been closed, banned, or suspended, and as Jicky said, they also fined you $250 exactly out of your last paycheck. It really sounds like you've been banned by the admins for some reason, and the only way to find out the reason is to wait for a response for support.

Sometimes this sort of thing is just a glitch when logging in, but it seems like you actually have been banned from the site (based on the MyCamgirl *and* the pay docking.) Can you think of anything you might have done lately that broken the MFC rules? I'm not talking about public cumshows, but other potential violations of the model rules (or your model contract.) It's rare for girls to get banned outright, and generally the admins will give you warnings first before closing the account. It seems strange that you didn't get warned ahead of time, which makes me think it might have been a serious rule violation of some kind.
mycamgirl.net is not an official site and it will say closed or banned if you change your name and don't log in for awhile... I've spoken to the guy who runs the site via email and he clarified because one time mine said the same... just because I took 2 weeks off. So I think the real purpose of this thread is to get a moderators attention or someone who can contact them... Halp? :hello2:

Also Minx is not a rule breaker definitely not any more than any other camgirl (giftcards skype etc) and she deserves better attention... this is definitely one of those log in glitches since it SAYS 'additional verification needed please contact support' not 'you have been banned.' And definitely support would have answered by now if she had been banned... seems kinda cruel to leave her waiting so long. You guys know how much you can get done in a week so her being locked out for over a week is nuts! :(

tl;dr melody needs attention stat someone contact a moderator

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
NaturalQueen said:
GemmaMoore said:

mycamgirl.net is not an official site and it will say closed or banned if you change your name and don't log in for awhile... I've spoken to the guy who runs the site via email and he clarified because one time mine said the same... just because I took 2 weeks off. So I think the real purpose of this thread is to get a moderators attention or someone who can contact them... Halp? :hello2:

Get a moderators attention? This site is not affiliated with MFC and if she is not getting a response herself I doubt anyone one here will be able to illicit one on her behalf.

NaturalQueen said:
GemmaMoore said:

Yup, this happened just recently when I changed my name. I looked there first so I could copy paste a topic to tweak it when I logged on, only to see it say banned. I logged on under my previous name (I hadn't had coffee yet) and freaked because I thought I really was banned...Roommate walks by: "Hey dumbass your name's Sulu now."

Anyway point of the story is though it is a very useful site, Mycamgirl isn't always accurate.

I hope you get a response though, I hate when the model doesn't hear from the site, even if she's done something wrong. It just seems unprofessional and makes it look bad to members/models who've heard that the model didn't do anything. Hopefully things work out alright!

NaturalQueen said:
This is a pretty popular place from what I know and moderators could be browsing as guests at any time. Since this isn't models only anyone could see it. We can only keep our fingers crossed the tweets and emails will get answered :p And posting here won't hurt will it? :thumbleft:

:thumbleft:

NaturalQueen said:
Also Minx is not a rule breaker definitely not any more than any other camgirl
I don't get the vibe that anyone here is actually saying that she is, just that someone at MFC seems to think so judging from their actions. Bottom line is, until she gets a response from support, all we can do is try to find out what it was that set them off and even then we won't know for certain what the reason is until support tells her.

Just so everyone knows, this is the error message that I receive.
But yeah. Sad because I have been an active member for years. Seems like I should at least receive an explanation.

Attachments

• mfcreject.jpg
    mfcreject.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 285
MelodyMinx1 said:
Just so everyone knows, this is the error message that I receive.
But yeah. Sad because I have been an active member for years. Seems like I should at least receive an explanation.
You're a model though, right? You keep confusing me with this phrasing above.

Have you tried signing in the model broadcaster (either web version or downloadable software) instead of the homepage? Does it give the same error?

NaturalQueen said:
mycamgirl.net is not an official site and it will say closed or banned if you change your name and don't log in for awhile... I've spoken to the guy who runs the site via email and he clarified because one time mine said the same... just because I took 2 weeks off.
I have an MFC account that I regularly don't log into for a month or more, and have never had it shown as closed/inactive on MyCamgirl. Same with changing my name. And according to their stats, Melody's last broadcast was on August 28th, so that wouldn't be enough time to be rendered 'inactive' in the system, even if 2 weeks was the magic number.

NaturalQueen said:
So I think the real purpose of this thread is to get a moderators attention or someone who can contact them... Halp?
The only way to contact the admins of MFC or to get support for MFC issues is to use the model contact email which Melody has already used. Nobody on this forum has a 'direct line' of any kind, or any clout with the MFC admins. We all contact support the same way, and get issues fixed in the same way. It's very likely that she'll hear back from them within a few days; support doesn't always respond the second you send them an e-mail, but generally get back to models within 48 hours.

NaturalQueen said:
Also Minx is not a rule breaker definitely not any more than any other camgirl (giftcards skype etc) and she deserves better attention...
Nobody accused her of being a rule breaker, we just threw out some ideas as to why her account might be flagged as 'banned' and her pay docked - All of which just so happen to be rule violations.

NaturalQueen said:
tl;dr melody needs attention stat someone contact a moderator
Again, nobody here has a red phone that goes straight to the admins of MFC. Contacting support is really the only thing she can do, and now she has to wait for a response. Does it suck that she can't log in? Yep. Is she anxious to get it back up and running so she can start making money again? Of course she is, any one of us would be in the same situation. And I'm sure I'm not alone in saying that I'm very sorry she's having to go through this, and that I hope it gets sorted out in a positive manner soon! But this is a forum made up of mainly MFC camgirls and members, not admins and support staff. Expecting someone on ACF to be able to wave a magic wand and know what the issue is and get it fixed is a bit naive.

MFC gave me no warning or explanation when i was banned, all i got was the same screen you are getting, and i had a few accounts with tokens, all gone. any dealings i had with support up to and after my ban were disappointing to say the least.

I don't know how other sites treat banned individuals, but if I ban someone for doing something shitty, I don't follow up with them after the fact either. Wash my hands of it and be done with it, so it's possible that's the case with bans on MFC too.

Why would they care to follow up with someone who has either broken rules or proven to be a psycho or an asshole?

AmberCutie said:
I don't know how other sites treat banned individuals, but if I ban someone for doing something shitty, I don't follow up with them after the fact either. Wash my hands of it and be done with it, so it's possible that's the case with bans on MFC too.

Why would they care to follow up with someone who has either broken rules or proven to be a psycho or an asshole?

I totally agree with you regarding the forum, but I think when money is involved (banning an account with tokens still on it or docking a models pay) there should be some sort of explanation.

If my paycheck was suddenly docked and my key no longer worked when I returned to work on Monday I would want an explanation.

I know no one technically is an employee of MFC, but I would expect the same professionalism if one of my bookkeeping clients suddenly shorted me $250 on an invoice, and didn't return my emails as to why.

Now, if I knowingly did something like fucked on their CFO's desk while auditing their financial statements I would likely know why they shorted my invoice and weren't responding! :lol: :lol:

You're right, it does suck when money is involved. But there ARE warnings about this sort of thing, and I wholeheartedly believe that 9 times out of 10, people KNOW they are doing/did something wrong and are being really stubborn or in denial about admitting it's their fault.

Camgirl said:
[...]

Now, if I knowingly did something like fucked on their CFO's desk while auditing their financial statements I would likely know why they shorted my invoice and weren't responding! :lol: :lol:

"This was wrong? But when I began my employment, you never mentioned this." -George Costanza, Seinfeld :D

Godiva420 said:
Yup, this happened just recently when I changed my name. I looked there first so I could copy paste a topic to tweak it when I logged on, only to see it say banned. I logged on under my previous name (I hadn't had coffee yet) and freaked because I thought I really was banned...Roommate walks by: "Hey dumbass your name's Sulu now."

This issue has been explained here: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=493810#p493810

If it says your account has been banned/suspended, don't freak out (yet). Try to login into your account on MFC. If it fails, then you can freak out :p

Status
Not open for further replies.