AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pros and Cons on chaturbate?/Better camming sites?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 27, 2019
Oklahoma
Chaturbate Username
Wet_angelxxx
I have been camming on CB now for about 4 months and it’s definitely has had its good days and bad days as always, but now my curious mind can’t help but wonder what other people’s favorite thing about CB is and what is their least favorite thing about CB? Also if anyone has an opinion on a better site they like better to cam on? I have heard of MFC I have looked into it but kinda scared me because I don’t understand it all that well and CB took my awhile to figure out! I love the feedback I always get from you guys. Thanks again if you help a girl out. 🤞🏻😁

I signed up for a bunch of sites and tried them all out. I use several. The only way to really tell is to try them. MFC and Chaturbate are my lowest earners but for someone else they may be their top earners. I stopped using Chaturbate and rarely use MFC.

My favorites right now are Streamate, Stripchat and Niteflirt.

Go ahead and sign up at several and try them. I like having different options, and I find if traffic is slow on one site sometimes I log out and try another site and its busy there.

Also another thing to consider about Chaturbate and why I would never recommend any cam model use it as their main site is their tendency to ban models. They ban and then take their time investigating. You could have your income source gone in an instant. Just search the board here and there are many many posts about chaturbate bans. I've lost all respect for Chaturbate because of this.

Why spend your energy and time to build up a following only to lose it all? Maybe you can get reinstated but what about the income lost while you wait? Also sometimes they ban permanently. This is the main reason I would never use Chaturbate again.

You should try different sites to see if you can get better/more viewers/tippers on them.
One model I follow is on 3 sites (CB, Bonga, and MFC). Most days she has over 100 - 200 people in her room on Bonga, with people tipping her, yet on CB she struggles to get 20 - 30 (I think this is more at her moderators fault, though), and definitely colored names is one she always struggles with on CB, and it's worse on MFC for her - she only gets about 4 or 5 people at a time on there. I am not sure if this is because of her age (she is 41) or if it's just one of those things.

But I have seen it with other models too, they do amazing on other sites but terrible on CB, or vice versa. So I would always say try others.
So if you're able to test/trial other sites, then do so. Hopefully the worst case scenario is "it didn't work out and you *wasted* a week or 2" but the flipside is you could do extremely well.

I have only ever cammed on CB and my favourite thing about the site is the popularity/traffic. I honestly can't even think of a least favourite thing. I really like CB in general :)

Reactions: Wet_angel and Mila_
You should try different sites to see if you can get better/more viewers/tippers on them.
One model I follow is on 3 sites (CB, Bonga, and MFC). Most days she has over 100 - 200 people in her room on Bonga, with people tipping her, yet on CB she struggles to get 20 - 30 (I think this is more at her moderators fault, though), and definitely colored names is one she always struggles with on CB, and it's worse on MFC for her - she only gets about 4 or 5 people at a time on there. I am not sure if this is because of her age (she is 41) or if it's just one of those things.

But I have seen it with other models too, they do amazing on other sites but terrible on CB, or vice versa. So I would always say try others.
So if you're able to test/trial other sites, then do so. Hopefully the worst case scenario is "it didn't work out and you *wasted* a week or 2" but the flipside is you could do extremely well.

Agree,
I have a few models who I have contact with not only when they are camming but also in normal life so to speak, and some I have helped with setting their computer up etc.
And I have 2 models who just cant seem to get traffic on cb, and I just cant really put the finger on the problem. Their cam is HD, good quality sound, they both are just really fun and nice people to talk with, both pretty, although one isn't everyone's standard pretty, lots of tattoo's, piercings, pink hair, but I do think that she is pretty, and I am convinced that's not just me. They both put on good shows, one has a lot of toys, fuckmachine and can squirt like crazy. So its not like they are dull and just sit there being uninterested etc. Their social media following is around 10k on twitter, and gets decent promotion.
But they both hardly get passed 30-40 visitors.

One of them is switched to stripchat and bonga recently and there she gets a lot more traffic and users that tip. And she hasnt changed anything. Back to cb, and just hardly traffic and tippers.
The other one luckily has some regulars that tip big almost every show, and also her followers are starting to get to around 15k, but the visitors dont really increase.

And I see others with shitty cams, shitty attitudes and nothing more then a lush in get traffic and tips like crazy sometimes, and I just dont get it sometimes :')

Sometimes I think a lot of it is luck. As in, there are members out there who will adore you, you just have to be lucky enough to have them find you. Sometimes they’re on your platform already (cb or mfc or wherever), they just haven’t discovered your stream yet.

As a member, I am guilty of focusing too much on my list of followed models and rarely “browsing.” When I do browse for new models, there’s no guarantee that a girl I would really like / would gladly tip is even going to be broadcasting. It’s tough to solve.

It all depends on what your camming style is too and what is sustainable.

For example: MFC can be very high-pressure due to expectations of social interaction off site & camscore--it personally exhausted me. Cb I felt unappreciated after years of camming there and was sick of doing public shows. Streamate (site I'm on now) can be exhausting for people who aren't used to being highly sexualized show after show (For me, I prefer this than a more than a token site where I feel like I have to be Miss. Personality and think of creative games/countdowns etc).

Every model feels differently about sites depending on what they like. I can't imagine going back to a token site because I prefer having only people who pay seeing anything but a lot of models thrive in mfc/cb. The best thing is to sign up on all just so you have your name secured as well and experiment with them.

Yup as said before you should at least try different sites. I'm not at ease with public shows so I prefer to stream on Streamate, Imlive and some offline skype based sites. Also on MFC but I use it mostly as a premium site, so my camscore and earning are very so-so.

On another hand my worst experience is with CB and Stripchat. I hated to do public shows for several payers and a ton of freeloaders. On most premium sites I can have a good guess about how much any user is able and willing to pay after a short conversation, while I just can't understand the crowd dynamics in freemium sites, sometimes being tipped for nothing, something performing for free to a ton of freeloaders.

Honestly most of camming sites are simplish, so you shouldn't restrain yourself because you fear that you won't understand something.

Streamate (site I'm on now) can be exhausting for people who aren't used to being highly sexualized show after show (For me, I prefer this than a more than a token site where I feel like I have to be Miss. Personality and think of creative games/countdowns etc).

I agree. I have not tried Streammate yet for camming but I will be starting on that platform too. I do not like the pressure to be Miss Personality either! And I have one. it is just not very easily expressed in a public chat and have the "fun room" lmao. I am glad I am not the only one who feels this way.

It all depends on what your camming style is too and what is sustainable.

For example: MFC can be very high-pressure due to expectations of social interaction off site & camscore--it personally exhausted me. Cb I felt unappreciated after years of camming there and was sick of doing public shows. Streamate (site I'm on now) can be exhausting for people who aren't used to being highly sexualized show after show (For me, I prefer this than a more than a token site where I feel like I have to be Miss. Personality and think of creative games/countdowns etc).

Every model feels differently about sites depending on what they like. I can't imagine going back to a token site because I prefer having only people who pay seeing anything but a lot of models thrive in mfc/cb. The best thing is to sign up on all just so you have your name secured as well and experiment with them.
Wow! I really need to get out and experiment! I’m in the shadows on so many things. Thank you for sharing really motivates me to make moves and start joining other sites.

On another hand my worst experience is with CB and Stripchat. I hated to do public shows for several payers and a ton of freeloaders. On most premium sites I can have a good guess about how much any user is able and willing to pay after a short conversation, while I just can't understand the crowd dynamics in freemium sites, sometimes being tipped for nothing, something performing for free to a ton of freeloaders.

One way you could address that on CB is to run a Bot that supports hidden shows with a minimum tip required to see the show. Let's say you only want people who have sent N or more tokens to see your goal shows. Advertise the N token limitation in a notifier or in the goal itself. When goal is reached, start a hidden show, and anyone who tipped you the minimum number of tokens gets to see any of your goal shows. At the end of the goal show, you unhide the show and get back to the normal show.

One way you could address that on CB is to run a Bot that supports hidden shows with a minimum tip required to see the show. Let's say you only want people who have sent N or more tokens to see your goal shows. Advertise the N token limitation in a notifier or in the goal itself. When goal is reached, start a hidden show, and anyone who tipped you the minimum number of tokens gets to see any of your goal shows. At the end of the goal show, you unhide the show and get back to the normal show.
Oh, I see, it's like candy shows on Imlive or Party shows on Flirt4Free, didn't knew that it was possible on CB too. I'm taking a break from it so far, but I'll try that perhaps, thanks^^

Yup as said before you should at least try different sites. I'm not at ease with public shows so I prefer to stream on Streamate, Imlive and some offline skype based sites. Also on MFC but I use it mostly as a premium site, so my camscore and earning are very so-so.

Honestly most of camming sites are simplish, so you shouldn't restrain yourself because you fear that you won't understand something.
You are so right that last paragraph is something I needed to hear/see.

what are the steps to do this on CB? This is new to me I’ve never heard of using that!

what are the steps to do this on CB? This is new to me I’ve never heard of using that!

Look for a bot that supports hidden show commands, such as "Hidden Cam Show 2". That one has 30 menu items, 10 notifiers, and supports hidden shows. The developer actively supports models.

Reactions: Wet_angel
I have been camming on CB now for about 4 months and it’s definitely has had its good days and bad days as always, but now my curious mind can’t help but wonder what other people’s favorite thing about CB is and what is their least favorite thing about CB? Also if anyone has an opinion on a better site they like better to cam on? I have heard of MFC I have looked into it but kinda scared me because I don’t understand it all that well and CB took my awhile to figure out! I love the feedback I always get from you guys. Thanks again if you help a girl out. 🤞🏻😁
i caught A few websites getting my stream to another one ... on cb, just make sure you have dmca watermark on you’re feed and definitely posted on your about you ... i had to learn the hard way... if you continue CB :/

Reactions: Wet_angel
Status
Not open for further replies.