AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Protective Suspension Because of Translator Problems

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 14, 2023
Hello @punker barbie

My friend helped me translate this post into English, so that I do not suffer further from the translator that caused this problem to begin with.

My Chaturbate username is Elizabeth.Martinez98. I am not a native English speaker. I was having a bad day and discussing this with one of my users. Because I neither read nor write English well, I was using my translator. I am not certain exactly which sentence concerned him, but it led this user to report me as being at risk of self-harm, and support to convert this to a protective suspension.

I was simply having a bad day and venting to my user, it was not my intention then nor now to harm myself. I have many responsibilities to my family which would be left unmet without my income. This has been bad enough in these few days without work, I simply could not leave my family unsupported in such a selfish way!

How can I resolve this misunderstanding so that I can return to work? I have been requesting clarification from support but received no response.

Sincerely,

Elizabeth.Martinez98

You may be right. I had my friend who is a native English speaker read the email from support. I understood that it was reported by a user, but she agrees that it could be that it was an automated system which caused the initial alert.

Support has also made it clear that there will be no exception made in my case. That I must follow their normal procedures before I am able to broadcast on CB again. Despite the fact that it was a error on the part of the translation software that apparently said something very bad, I must figure out how to pay for a psychologist without an income. I can barely afford food.

As you have probably figured out, I am having my friend translate my broken English into more proper English for all communications on this matter, including this post.

Upvote 0
You may be right. I had my friend who is a native English speaker read the email from support. I understood that it was reported by a user, but she agrees that it could be that it was an automated system which caused the initial alert.

Support has also made it clear that there will be no exception made in my case. That I must follow their normal procedures before I am able to broadcast on CB again. Despite the fact that it was a error on the part of the translation software that apparently said something very bad, I must figure out how to pay for a psychologist without an income. I can barely afford food.

As you have probably figured out, I am having my friend translate my broken English into more proper English for all communications on this matter, including this post.
Support would never tell you that someone reported you. If you want to chase Chaturbate on their own game, seek out help here https://pineapplesupport.org/ As it's a Chaturbate-sponsored therapy system for cam models.

Upvote 0
Hello again @punker barbie

The reply from support was hard to read. But they were right. My friend who has been helping me with my translations to English was shocked by what it said. She helped me to see that this was something I needed to address immediately not just because of work. And so I have spent the last month doing just that. I readily acknowledge that what I did was inappropriate, and recognize that the company took the appropriate steps given my behavior. I have sent support an email, outlining steps I have taken to get better and to be able to return to work. It has been a few days now without any response, and I have worked hard to get to this point. Can you please help me?

Sincerely,

Elizabeth.Martinez98

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.