AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

PS4

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had me at Kingdom Hearts 3.

Shut up and take my money.

As soon as I can I will make it mine!

Finished my show and have spent the past 2.5 hours watching videos from E3! Whoooo!

Which game are you guys MOST excited about? Like, if you could pick any of the new releases which would you want to have on Day 1?

KayleePond said:
Which game are you guys MOST excited about? Like, if you could pick any of the new releases which would you want to have on Day 1?

No takers? Ok, I'll start.

If I could pick one game to play first, I think it might be Destiny, though Watchdogs is a close second.

Of course I'm excited about Assassin's Creed with a pirate theme however it looks like the gameplay will be about the same as usual, so fun but probably not anything really over the top.

Reactions: SerenaMoon
Even though it was announced today that Kingdom Hearts 3 is not an exclusive, I am really excited for that. I wonder if they will throw in any Star Wars characters seeing that they are now Disney owned.

Also I am waiting for Naughty Dog to announce the other game they've been working on. Gotta think it is Uncharted 4.

Reactions: SerenaMoon
KayleePond said:
KayleePond said:

If I could pick one game to play first, I think it might be Destiny, though Watchdogs is a close second.

Of course I'm excited about Assassin's Creed with a pirate theme however it looks like the gameplay will be about the same as usual, so fun but probably not anything really over the top.

Kaylee, I just don't know enough about the games to have a proper answer.
:oops:

Our son, on the other hand, would be able to talk for days about many of the games. He plays quite a few different ones and seems to play one called Elder Scrolls quite often. I mostly play Madden and a few racing and shooter games (COD) so while I love my PS3 and we will eventual get the PS4, I am just not enough of a gamer to add much more. But I also didn't want you to think that I ignored your question.
:thumbleft: :cool:

Reactions: KayleePond
Brad said:
KayleePond said:
KayleePond said:

Kaylee, I just don't know enough about the games to have a proper answer.
:oops:

Our son, on the other hand, would be able to talk for days about many of the games. He plays quite a few different ones and seems to play one called Elder Scrolls quite often. I mostly play Madden and a few racing and shooter games (COD) so while I love my PS3 and we will eventual get the PS4, I am just not enough of a gamer to add much more. But I also didn't want you to think that I ignored your question.
:thumbleft: :cool:

Oh gosh please don't feel bad at all! I was just interested in what people were excited about and wanted to entice others to join in, no pressure or anything at all. It's super sweet of you to respond though, so thanks! :-D :dance:

They're coming out with a new Elder Scrolls game that looks pretty great so I bet your son is stoked!! There'll be a lot of fun stuff coming up.

I think everyone should just enjoy games at what ever level makes them happy, so no worries!

Reactions: Brad
I've always been an Xbox guy. I might take a stab at the PS4, but I've never really liked the PS controller. Idk, we shall see.

DuoSher said:
I've always been an Xbox guy. I might take a stab at the PS4, but I've never really liked the PS controller. Idk, we shall see.

I'm the other way around, the xbox controller seems to get progressively crappier for me, I don't even like to try and use the wii remotes. If I could afford it I would preorder a PS4 and wait patiently for Kingdom Hearts 3 xoxox

I do not know when or if I will buy either new system. My PS3 and Xbox 360 really just gather dust right now, so many other things taking up my free time.

Shaun__ said:
I do not know when or if I will buy either new system. My PS3 and Xbox 360 really just gather dust right now, so many other things taking up my free time.

Me too as far as gaming goes but they are also our Blu-ray players so they get used quite a bit in that regard. That's why we will be in no hurry for a 4 unless Jr. bugs the ever loving shit out of us for one.
:lol:

I was happy to see them insert their foot squarely up Microsoft's bottom. Pretty much everything Microsoft got wrong, they got right. I won't be buying one at launch but I will be getting one eventually. Once again, Europe is getting ripped off at launch and are being expected to pay £349 (about $550) instead of the equivalent of the $399 the console will sell for in America (about £250). Happens every time with every console, so it's to be expected. I'll wait for it to go down to £250 and then get one. By that time there should be should be quite a few quality games out and with any luck, some of them will be bundled with the console.

I'm trying to think of exclusives that got me excited... But.. not really. The Ubisoft conference, though... AC4, Watch Dogs, The Division, The Crew? Yes, please.

The Division and The Crew aren't launch, I think, but who cares. The Division's 'second screen' thing has me hugely interested, even if the game didn't. Allowing someone to join the full game on a tablet, in isometric view, as a drone that can target enemies for other people? yes, please. And The Crew (even though I'm not a big racing fan unless it's Burnout/Wipeout/F-Zero), letting you drive from LA to NYC? Even if the scenery is random, and the roads are pulled from Google maps, again, yes please. I think the actual racing is concentrated in LA, NYC, Las Vegas, and apparently near Mt Rushmore, but hey...

Destiny is also a 2014 game, probably, but I've had that preordered for months, just cause it sounded neat.

Really, even if they are a month later than PS3/360, I'm waiting for PS4 AC4 & Watch Dogs.

KH3.. eh, not played a KH game, yet, so I can't say. I do have KH1.5HD preordered for PS3, though, so perhaps I'll get excited later.

The only disappointing thing about the PS4 is the new PS+ requirement for online games, now. Still can watch Netflix, etc without it, so... But it's not a killer "nope, not gonna buy it, now" type of thing.

Ok, I lied, I forgot about these, I've been rewatching the Sony conference again, and The Order: 1886 is... just what IS it. And Infamous: Second Son. And The Dark Sorceror... I am assuming it's like Heavy Rain and Beyond, in that since it is Quantic Dream, it's more movie than game, per se, but a comedy about making a video game? The full demo of it was pretty funny. But, you know, lacking in any real 'gameplay' like most videos of Beyond have been, so far.

And the Oddworld 1 remake, as I've never played one of those. And not exclusive, but Final Fantasy 15 looks interesting, I suppose. though I've not played an FF since 12, so... and really only played FF7, FF12, FFT, FFTA2.

I saw some screen shots of the next coming Call of Duty (I said duty) for the PS4 and I'm sold! I didn't know they had a COD in the works and it's one of the few action games I know well enough to even mention. Of course I will want to see some videos of the game being played and I still won't run right out and get a PS4 on day one BUT if the games are going to be there then that really helps push me towards trying it out. I'm still a huge Madden fan too so of course that would be a swing vote also. And racing games, I forgot to mention racing games. Crap, now I want to go home and play video games all day!

Brad said:
I saw some screen shots of the next coming Call of Duty (I said duty) for the PS4 and I'm sold! I didn't know they had a COD in the works and it's one of the few action games I know well enough to even mention. Of course I will want to see some videos of the game being played and I still won't run right out and get a PS4 on day one BUT if the games are going to be there then that really helps push me towards trying it out. I'm still a huge Madden fan too so of course that would be a swing vote also. And racing games, I forgot to mention racing games. Crap, now I want to go home and play video games all day!

I'm sure there's always a Call of Duty game (or 2) in the works at any given time. They don't announce it until it's near completion & release. I have no doubt that the development for whatever comes after Ghosts is well underway.

I heard a rumour the other day that because of protests from some groups about the excessive violence, the next Modern Warfare title will be set in a top-secret NSA bunker and most of the missions will involve monitoring people's phone calls, emails, and social networks. :lol:

MEGql0W.png

:think: So now, to play online, we will have to pay a fee to Sony?

I'm probably going to buy a PS4 but I will wait a year or more before doing that. I think that any kind of new "red light of death" syndrome will be detected and solved after this time.

Reactions: emptiedglass
I can understand some people being upset about multiplayer requiring playstation plus. I personally already have plus and think it is a great service. The discounts and free games more than pay for the $50 it costs a year. Sony has also stated that a subscription to plus comes with PS4 game Drive Club day one. Currently they offer a new game available to download every Tuesday. I think the issue would be way worse if they told us that we have to pay that every year to maintain their servers and no other services.

MrRodry said:
MEGql0W.png

:think: So now, to play online, we will have to pay a fee to Sony?

I'm probably going to buy a PS4 but I will wait a year or more before doing that. I think that any kind of new "red light of death" syndrome will be detected and solved after this time.

Sony did start requiring you to pay for online gaming, but they still allow things like Netflix without an extra fee unlike Microsoft.

I will also agree that PS Plus is AMAZING! I'm not sure how much they might change PS Plus but it looks like it'll only be $10 more a year and that'll include the online multiplayer. I actually usually play local multiplayer so though I will likely pay for this service, if it isn't something you're into I wouldn't worry about it.

I'll admit I was annoyed at first, but actually if they keep PS Plus about the same and ADD the online multiplayer it'll be a steal.

Reactions: Always_Tim
Ooooh looks like my diabolical plan is working... :cool:

(Thank you, happy to distract and glad that you like it!)

I really hope Infinity Ward part deux(I forget their actual name) bring TitanFall to PS4. They say it's possible, so fingers crossed.

Pre-ordered both the PS4 and the One the first day on Amazon because I'm not totally sold on which one to get. Leaning more towards the PS4 right now but the One will more be more popular with the people I hang out with. Also, my roommate is getting it and we could build a decent launch day collection of games together. Really interested in Watch Dogs and the new Kingdom Hearts games. Think I'm going to hold off on some games to get them for the One or PS4. Don't wanna have to buy some games twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.