AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pubic Hair

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

How do you feel about pubes on models?

• Totally bald is the best.

Votes: 28 28.6%
  • I prefer a landing strip.

Votes: 25 25.5%
  • I like a little hair, but kept trimmed.

Votes: 23 23.5%
  • The hairier the better.

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • It doesn't matter to me.

Votes: 18 18.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LilyMarie said:
Totally bald for me, please :thumbleft:
I like how it looks and how it feels. At the moment I shave, but I'd really like to start waxing again, if there wasn't the whole 4mm dillemma... *sigh*

I think it's so strange when men say that looking at a bald pubic region reminds them of a little girl. By that logic, women would have to stop shaving their armpits too, because children don't have armpit hair either o_O

Likewise. One of my old girlfriends said that any man that liked a bald pussy was a paedophile. I really don't understand the reasoning myself.

I like watching simplysensi because she is fun, energetic and has a great voice, not because she looks about 13 :)

She has appeared on kink as sensi pearl.

Attachments

• simplysensi.JPG
    simplysensi.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 191
bald pussy but racing stripe/triangle/whatever above.

I'm very visually stimulated so I wanna see something. When a girl stands up with legs closed she may as well be a barbie doll if she's bald. The hair above is exciting because there's something to see. I can't articulate it well. I just prefer it.

Cool poll.

I find it very interesting that 53% prefer some kind of hair to 28% who prefer bald. Almost twice as many people want hair than those who don't.

Food for thought!

Reactions: caireen
Dang, I need to retract my post. I was trying to trim in the shower today and messed up so bad I had to shave it all off. Bare now...Feels weird and I actually miss my landing strip. It just looks like part of my tummy now instead of pussy. :crybaby:

Reactions: SNATCH
blackxrose said:
Dang, I need to retract my post. I was trying to trim in the shower today and messed up so bad I had to shave it all off. Bare now...Feels weird and I actually miss my landing strip. It just looks like part of my tummy now instead of pussy. :crybaby:
Maybe next time you should use a barber.
edward-scissorhands.jpg

Reactions: Mork and Rose
blackxrose said:

This is basically what just happened to me. I was too lazy to do my shit the way I normally would, so I fucked it alll up && it was so uneven, so I said fuck it, && shaved it all off. It feels great, but I can't stand the way it looks now. I MISS THE POOR BASTARD! Lol.

SNATCH said:
blackxrose said:

This is basically what just happened to me. I was too lazy to do my shit the way I normally would, so I fucked it alll up && it was so uneven, so I said fuck it, && shaved it all off. It feels great, but I can't stand the way it looks now. I MISS THE POOR BASTARD! Lol.
I feel the same way! I used to hate the way hair looked on me but now it looks funny without it, lol.

Its strange cos I prefer teeny tiny landing strips or else completely bald when looking at other girls, but when it comes to my own pussy it feels werid if I am hair-free. Granted I keep it tidy but I don't feel like myself without my trimmed triangle of hair.

Maybe its just laziness (and a fear of painful waxing) but I think it'll always be a trimmed & tidy Gracie, never completely hair free...

PS apologies for the dress covering part of my hair & the writing (its part of my Pussy Monologues album) ;)

Attachments

• 2012-03-12 21-29-18.689.jpg
    2012-03-12 21-29-18.689.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 79
Reactions: SD_36 and Nordling
Keltaric said:
Cool poll.

I find it very interesting that 53% prefer some kind of hair to 28% who prefer bald. Almost twice as many people want hair than those who don't.

Food for thought!

I think I prefer some hair only because it's so rare these days.

When something like 95% of the models are bald, they all start to kind of look the same. A little hair gives it "character."

Status
Not open for further replies.