AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pubic Hair

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

How do you feel about pubes on models?

• Totally bald is the best.

Votes: 28 28.6%
  • I prefer a landing strip.

Votes: 25 25.5%
  • I like a little hair, but kept trimmed.

Votes: 23 23.5%
  • The hairier the better.

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • It doesn't matter to me.

Votes: 18 18.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

caireen

Cam Model
Aug 10, 2010
Canadian, but in Mexico
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@sweetcaireen
MFC Username
caireen
Streamate Username
caireen
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/14187/sweetcaireen/
Clips4Sale URL
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/58103/caireen
I'm really curious about how members feel about pussy hair. So many models struggle with hair removal but I've noticed that whenever I 'let it go' a bit, no one seems to complain. What do you all think?

I prefer trimmed and not overly hairy. Maybe it's because I'm a hairy man that I don't like excessive hair on women? Anyway, I kind of like to see when the carpet matches the drapes so to speak. If a woman is sporting a patch of hair that doesn't match her head, it can be distracting. Some hair or a strip on a redhead is very hot. That said, I am not adverse to it being bald, but anything is better than hair that goes past the bikini line.

Reactions: caireen
I'm old enough that when I was growing up, seeing a bald or even super trimmed pussy in adult magazines, etc. was pretty rare, and I still vividly remember the first time I saw such a thing in a magazine as a young teenager. It was some ladies of Russia or similar, and there was a beautiful, tall ballet-build model in black and white with a totally hairless pussy (If anyone knows the issue I'm talking about, I'd love to know what it was). Needless to say, it made quite an impact on me, and as an adult I still generally prefer bald or neatly trimmed.

That said, sometimes it just depends on what looks good on a particular woman. For instance, ForestNymph has a nice full bush and she totally rocks it.

Reactions: WickedTouch
I prefer a little hair. Overly hairy and and I worry about swallowing a fur ball, no hair and I have nothing to help floss my teeth. A little is just right. :thumbleft:

Bald, trimmed, landing strips or other pubic hair designs are all fine and attractive looking as long as it's clean. Hearts are nice :mrgreen:

file.php

What I do not find attractive is the all unkempt jungle beaver or heavily bearded clam.

file.php

file.php

Bocefish said:
Bald, trimmed, landing strips or other pubic hair designs are all fine and attractive looking as long as it's clean. Hearts are nice :mrgreen:

file.php

What I do not find attractive is the all unkempt jungle beaver or heavily bearded clam.

file.php

file.php
Eek!!! A regular jungle hunt would be needed!

I personally LOVE the FEEL of totally balllldddd cooter [mine]. I HATE THE WAY IT LOOKS. It reminds me of underage vagina. Icky. Looks, I LOVE a well groomed landing strip. :).

I spend a MASSIVE amount of time on my landing strip. Fucking pain in my asshole, BUT TOTALLY WORTH IT, cause that faggot is like... PERFECT. :).

I will let my shit grown out for 4/5 days before I reshave. No one ever complains. No one ever really can tell either, unless I start doing close ups. && I have black hair.

I prefer baldness on myself, but am perfectly fine with neat trimming on other ladies. And, like an above poster, I adore shapes! A heart is the only way I keep my pubes anymore. The baldness heightens my sensitivity, and when I think about sliding my tongue up a smooth mound my mouth waters.

I personally keep myself shaved because I like how it looks and feels. I'm an adult woman in every way, I don't look like a child so I don't think it's pedo bait or anything. Pubes on a lady are cool as long as they are reasonably neat (same goes for the gentleman as well, wild bush is just not what I wanna go down on). But I think for any pube style you decide to have, there will be members who are into it!

Reactions: SoTxBob
Along the same line as a previous poster: While still young, I started having sex in the mid to late '90s when it was still fairly taboo to shave. So, honestly it doesn't bother me either way. Clean and neat is all I ask

Sometimes, with a couple models I am regulars of I like to say "How many tokens to have you grow out a '70s bush?" While I would not expect her to do so, nor would I ever pay multiple 1000s of tokens for this: I just like to see the reaction from the room. Its like they all panic, and sometimes threaten to stop visiting her if she does so. Kind of disheartening in a sense.

I look at it like this: If I am getting with a woman, especially the first time, I never know what I am going to get. I am not bold enough to have that conversation beforehand. What am I going to do...get up and leave just cause she doesn't shave? Probably not!! Unfortunately I see people in the room say that they will only be with woman who shave. Makes me wonder what kind of personal life they have or have had...if any.

p.s. I say "'70s bush" for a reason. I am looking for Marilyn Chambers, not Mother Superior!

Reactions: LadyLuna
Totally bald for me, please :thumbleft:
I like how it looks and how it feels. At the moment I shave, but I'd really like to start waxing again, if there wasn't the whole 4mm dillemma... *sigh*

I think it's so strange when men say that looking at a bald pubic region reminds them of a little girl. By that logic, women would have to stop shaving their armpits too, because children don't have armpit hair either o_O

Reactions: SoTxBob
It's honestly a case by case thing for me. Some girls look better bald than others, some pull off a bush quite nicely. I'm fine with a full bush, as long as it's maintained. The pictures posted by bocefish, are a good example of too much for me. Though, I know there are guys who like that. Landing strips are a nice compromise, but probably the hardest to maintain.

I kinda gotta thing for the in between stage, where a girls hasn't shaved for a couple of days and has that "peach fuzz" look going on.

LilyMarie said:
I think it's so strange when men say that looking at a bald pubic region reminds them of a little girl. By that logic, women would have to stop shaving their armpits too, because children don't have armpit hair either o_O

Most guys in the U.S. rarely, if ever, see armpit hair (other than stubble) on a female unless they're a single father or a sibling. If they do, it's only for a brief period which isn't all that memorable.

:twocents-02cents:

LilyMarie said:
Totally bald for me, please :thumbleft:
I like how it looks and how it feels. At the moment I shave, but I'd really like to start waxing again, if there wasn't the whole 4mm dillemma... *sigh*

Yup. This iswhat I like. :snooty:
hairy-lady.jpg

LilyMarie said:

Totally incongruous analogy. Unless one has an armpit fetish, the armpit is not a body part that elicits sexual arousal.

It (totally bald) never really reminded me of a little girl until I had one of my own. Then it became a little creepy. That's just me, not presuming to speak for anyone else.

So, I prefer something down there, whether it be a landing strip, Hitler 'stache, heart or other design, full bush (but not unruly), etc. Although I wouldn't kick a woman out of bed for being bald.

:twocents-02cents:

I am okay with either the totally bald look or the neatly trimmed bush...though not too keen when it reaches jungle proportions :eek: . Smooth on the tongue and slick to the lip... mmm yeah. Soft and downy, when it has grown out a week or two... oh yeah, still like that. Waxed or shaven... trimmed and shaped... all good for this guy. :thumbleft:

trim it! or have it waxed.
I once trimmed my pubes so it looked like a downward arrow. I tried doing a Christmas tree, but it ended up looking like a shrub instead...

fun fact, 1 out of 5 fast food items(burger? Don't remember exactly) will have some sort of pubic hair in it. ;)
( I really just wanted to post ^ this but decided to follow the topic)

I can't stand the way hair feels, if I'm growing any I get so so itchy. :X
As soon as I can afford it I am so getting laser treatments so I never have to deal with hair again!

My hair grows slowly, and the feel of hair growing in irritates my pussy, and while it's stubble, it catches on my panties which... irritate my pussy. So I have to wait 10 days between each shave.

Once, I let it grow out for a month. Some of the guys LOVED it... but I didn't much care for the way it looked. I started shaving before I started camming, so I got used to it being bald on camera.

I know I am definitely in the minority these days, but I like pubes to be as au natural as possible, within reason. Sure, if you're really hirsute down below, a little judicious trimming and shaping is fine -- don't want to see a dense jungle, but there should be some decent ground cover. I came of age in an era when the notion of completely removing public hair was unusual and not something most women would have even considered doing. Additionally, I am personally uncomfortable with totally hairless pubes because there's something disturbingly.....well, "pre-pubescent" about the look. (Eeewww.) Nothing against those who go bald in the naughty bits -- it's your lawn, and landscaping is your business -- just happens to not be my thing.

Hell, so long as you bathe, it doesn't have cooties and I don't have to floss with it I don't give a damn. 99% of the time I'm just damn pleased that I'm allowed down there.

As for myself, my mood changes regularly. Sometimes completely bare, sometimes a strip, sometimes a patch. The only consistent thing about my pubes is that 1) I never let them grow past the undies line and 2) my back end ALWAYS stays hair free. :shifty: I'm paranoid about dingleberries and have seen one too many pretty ladies who had them unknowingly. :sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.