AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Public Show on MFC

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The part I have a problem with is the masturbation in front of kids potential. I don't mind the nudity, no matter what position she takes.

Since I wasn't there, I have to ask- when it was around the time when the school bus passed, did she do any masturbation, or did she abstain? Was there a chance at a group or private that she turned down when there were likely to be kids around? Did she in any way shape or form show that she was concerned by the idea that kids might see her engage in explicit acts, and do her best to keep them from happening when kids were likely to see?

If she did her best to minimize the risk of kids viewing the explicit acts, then I don't mind what she's doing.

Reactions: 1 person
LadyLuna said:
The part I have a problem with is the masturbation in front of kids potential. I don't mind the nudity, no matter what position she takes.

Since I wasn't there, I have to ask- when it was around the time when the school bus passed, did she do any masturbation, or did she abstain? Was there a chance at a group or private that she turned down when there were likely to be kids around? Did she in any way shape or form show that she was concerned by the idea that kids might see her engage in explicit acts, and do her best to keep them from happening when kids were likely to see?

If she did her best to minimize the risk of kids viewing the explicit acts, then I don't mind what she's doing.

She peed when a woman was walking by with a buggy. She had her legs spread when a school bus went by, and yes they could all see. In other words she did not seen at all concerned at what she was doing and who could see.

Seen several of her shows now and that looks like being the case more often than not. :?

But at the same time i have to confess that coming from the UK i had no idea that the rules in some parts of the States were so relaxed on publicy nudity. Dont think that will ever be the case over here.

As a stripper and cam girl, I have absolutely no issue with nudity. Like another poster said, a lot of us take it too seriously. But there is a little thing called respect. Not everyone wants to see your tits/ass/vagina out in public and it certainly isnt appropriate around children. But some people are going to do what it takes to make that money and as long as it isnt affecting me I couldnt care less what anyone does in their shows. And fyi, this is not directed at the girls who do public/outdoor shows responsibly.

Shaun__ said:
Miss_Lollipop said:
And when I was sexually assaulted and went to my local police I was told that "while they'll follow up on the guy and make sure he doesn't bother me again, I might want to reconsider wearing such a low cut top *hahaha* that a guy such as "xxx" was known to take that as an offer!"

I hate when people blame the victim. All it does is discourage people from reporting attacks and allows the perpetrator to hurt other people.

I totally agree that blaming the victims is lame and feel terrible even more for victims who blame themselves and are convinced they did something wrong.

I must admit I've perved a few times on Miss_Lollipop and I have to "bow low" for her courage. It takes strength and character to get over any assault. Besides she uses a language with some jurks I wish I could think of when dealing with the same situation :D

Reactions: AnaVictoriaXO
Status
Not open for further replies.