AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Public Show on MFC

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 8, 2012
Hi there everybody, new guy here. Hope i have posted this in the right place and not broke any rules. Let me know if i have.

Just wanted peoples opinions on a public show going on right now over at MFC.

There is a model doing a show on her front lawn right in front of very heavy traffic. She is playing with herself, peeing, spreading, general flashing and even sitting there fully topless for long periods at a time.

I do enjoy many of the outdoor shows but think now too many of the models are taking far to huge a risk. Apart from the fact she could easily get caught and invite trouble, get arrested she could also cause an accident. Pretty clear the cars driving by can see exactly what she is doing.

In fact several passers by have stoped so they can check her out and many cars have slowed down to see what is going on.

Am i alone in thinking she aswell as other models are taking things way to far.

Just wanted to see what others thought. I wont mention her name because im sure thats not allowed.

carlosdicanio said:
Hi there everybody, new guy here. Hope i have posted this in the right place and not broke any rules. Let me know if i have.

Just wanted peoples opinions on a public show going on right now over at MFC.

There is a model doing a show on her front lawn right in front of very heavy traffic. She is playing with herself, peeing, spreading, general flashing and even sitting there fully topless for long periods at a time.

I do enjoy many of the outdoor shows but think now too many of the models are taking far to huge a risk. Apart from the fact she could easily get caught and invite trouble, get arrested she could also cause an accident. Pretty clear the cars driving by can see exactly what she is doing.

In fact several passers by have stoped so they can check her out and many cars have slowed down to see what is going on.

Am i alone in thinking she aswell as other models are taking things way to far.

Just wanted to see what others thought. I wont mention her name because im sure thats not allowed.

Thank you for not putting the model on blast in this thread. We've had so many threads on here badmouthing MFC models, and it's just so stupid and unnecessary.

I know I'll probably get shit for saying this, but who cares. I've noticed that when the younger models who are 18+ or in their 20s do outdoor public shows, people seem to love it. But when the older models (who some just assume are "MILFs," even if they have no kids...lol) do it, it's as though they've committed the ultimate sin.

I'm watching it now.

Unless she lives in an area that allows nudity/toplessness (you can walk down a street in sanfran butt naked legally) then yes, she's being too risky. In my personal opinion. And I'm a model that does some pretty extreme public shows. It depends where she lives though. There's places that do allow it.

And as far as danger of someone taking advantage etc.. you don't know whats behind the scenes. I know when I do these shows my boyfriend is always watching out for me.

Nothing to do with her age at all, in fact i love older woman, they are my favourite.

My bugbear is that She is doing her show right in front of a busy street and where there is plenty of traffic. She is not only putting herself at risk but she could also cause a very bad accident.

Several cars have already slowed down to watch and one nearly went into the back of another.

Plus i have seen two woman walking by with thier kids. Dont knowif they saw her or not but one of the kids sure did.

I enjoy outdoor shows but i think this model is taking things way to far.

PS thanks Brown_Fox for being the first every reply to me on here. :handgestures-salute:

Miss_Lollipop said:
I'm watching it now.

Unless she lives in an area that allows nudity/toplessness (you can walk down a street in sanfran butt naked legally) then yes, she's being too risky. In my personal opinion. And I'm a model that does some pretty extreme public shows. It depends where she lives though. There's places that do allow it.

And as far as danger of someone taking advantage etc.. you don't know whats behind the scenes. I know when I do these shows my boyfriend is always watching out for me.

Hi Miss Lollipop, i have seen some of your shows, in fact you were the very first model i ever saw do an outside show when i first learned about MFC. :handgestures-salute:

My second post explains why i think she is taking things to far. Dont get me wrong im all for adventous models but after seeing a few bad things happen on another cam site i just think some girls are takings things a tad to far.

Hope nothing bad happens while she continues to do her show.

Definitely depends on the area she lives in (whether public nudity is allowed/accepted, how densely populated the area is, etc.) and what kind of security measures she's taken (boyfriend/friends looking out for her from behind the camera). If it's a busy area that doesn't look favourably on public nudity and she's camming by herself then it's definitely not worth the risk :twocents-02cents:

carlosdicanio said:
Miss_Lollipop said:
I'm watching it now.

Hi Miss Lollipop, i have seen some of your shows, in fact you were the very first model i ever saw do an outside show when i first learned about MFC. :handgestures-salute:

My second post explains why i think she is taking things to far. Dont get me wrong im all for adventous models but after seeing a few bad things happen on another cam site i just think some girls are takings things a tad to far.

Hope nothing bad happens while she continues to do her show.

aww :) I agree... i hope she is ok and nothing bad happens. She just said on cam she doesnt give out location. Some places nudity/toplessness is allowed. Hopefully she's in one of those places.

I'm more sorry that she's not getting more tips!!! LOL

It sure is an interesting show! I haven't been watching for long but it looks like she's facing away from traffic and she isn't completely nude, just topless.

I'm also thinking the reason the cars are slowing down is because she is in front of a traffic light.

From what I'm seeing right now she isn't doing anything crazy.

She's a cutie with great boobies, though!

Evvie said:
It sure is an interesting show! I haven't been watching for long but it looks like she's facing away from traffic and she isn't completely nude, just topless.

I'm also thinking the reason the cars are slowing down is because she is in front of a traffic light.

From what I'm seeing right now she isn't doing anything crazy.

She's a cutie with great boobies, though!

Earlier on she peed on the grass, then she spread her legs and played with her self, she has stood up several times showing everything. She even spread her legs while being topless facing the traffic.

She is hot, fully agree with that. Did not know you could be topless in certain places in the USA as the lovely Miss_Lollipop pointed out, so maybe it really is just me thinking she is taking a huge risk.

As long as no harm comes to her or anyone else (i refer to the traffic) then thats the most important thing.

It has nothing to do with her age, it's stupid and illegal. If there was a naked man on the corner of a busy street jerkin' off for everybody to see, including children... he'd get arrested and be labeled a sex offender for the rest of life. If a cop sees her, she should expect the same results. I bet at least one passerby has all ready reported her to the po-po.

It's one thing to do outdoor shows in your backyard or someplace where the public masses can't see you, but she's intentionally pushing her luck in front of a major intersection, almost begging to get arrested and booted from MFC.

Nordling said:
lol I don't know why who it is should be a secret. Is she from Georgia?

I think it was kind of sweet of him to want to not reveal her name, since he's talking about how he doesn't agree with her actions. Plus we've seen the way some of these threads become trainwrecked, even when the OP has good intentions.

I forgot to welcome you to the forum, Carlos! :hello2:

Reactions: RogueWarrior
Kind of how i see it Bocefish. Glad i was not alone afterall.

Was going to put in one of my above posts "what if it was a man doing it" but thought i have not been on this board long enough.

She could cause a car accident, she could get in a row with passer by's, she could upset parants who are with thier kids, she could be putting herself in trouble.

Outdoor shows are ok, but hers seems to be taking way to much of a risk.

Last time, her neighbour came home while she had her breasticles out. She covered them with her knees and started talking to him.

The_Brown_Fox said:
Nordling said:
lol I don't know why who it is should be a secret. Is she from Georgia?

I think it was kind of sweet of him to want to not reveal her name, since he's talking about how he doesn't agree with her actions. Plus we've seen the way some of these threads become trainwrecked, even when the OP has good intentions.

I forgot to welcome you to the forum, Carlos! :hello2:

Thanks for your welcome. :cool:

Miss_Lollipop and The BrownFox on my first day posting. Cool. :handgestures-salute:

Bocefish said:
It has nothing to do with her age, it's stupid and illegal. If there was a naked man on the corner of a busy street jerkin' off for everybody to see, including children... he'd get arrested and be labeled a sex offender for the rest of life. If a cop sees her, she should expect the same results. I bet at least one passerby has all ready reported her to the po-po.

It's one thing to do outdoor shows in your backyard or someplace where the public masses can't see you, but she's intentionally pushing her luck in front of a major intersection, almost begging to get arrested and booted from MFC.

You're right. It's a bad idea, and it's illegal. And if it has nothing to do with age, then we should be seeing more people expressing this concern with ANY model who does it...age or popularity shouldn't matter.

The whole "Ooh, I'm being naughty and can get in BIG trouble for this!" thrill of it just wouldn't be worth it for me. But that's just my opinion. The most I can see myself doing is maybe being out back blowing Miracle Bubbles and occasionally lifting my shirt to flash tits...lol. And I'm talking about IF my neighbors are not out back cutting grass. No way in hell would I risk having a friendly neighbor come up to the cam and say "Hey, _____, what'cha doing?" Lol.

Reactions: Nordling
I watched her for a few minutes, and she seems to be an exhibitionist. She may just see MFC as a way to get paid for doing something she likes.

If it was only adults that could see her, that wouldn't be near as bad IMO, but there are school buses and people of all all ages in traffic stopping in front of her, not to mention the peeps walking or riding on the sidewalk directly in front. This guy rode by twice in 2 minutes and she was totally oblivious.

Attachments

• SakLuv.jpg
    SakLuv.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 320
She's actually being very careful. Mostly, everything she does, the street is at her back. I doubt she's "oblivious" to anything. The guy on the bike is no kid.

Heh:

Member: i dont know if im sposed to be masterbating or keeping a look out for a fugitive on the run

Brilliant!

Member: you live by a road

Who doesn't? Grizzly Adams?

Reactions: Evvie
Careful my ass, she doesn't give a shit who sees her. If she met her goal, she'd be getting off for everyone there to see. That guy on the bike could have been anyone with a baby seat on back of the bike.

Attachments

• SakLuv1.jpg
    SakLuv1.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 314
  • SakLuv2.jpg
    SakLuv2.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 313
  • SakLuv.jpg
    SakLuv.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 312
Status
Not open for further replies.