AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

@Punker Barbie - can you please ban my account?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 20, 2020
Venezuela, living now in Colombia
Chaturbate Username
Alexa_Mike20
Hello Punker Barbie,

(account "bella_babi15", ticket 18601583.)

Well, my account is already banned - I have uploaded two sets of age verification photos, which have been rejected (obviously that is enough to get banned ???)

But I learned, that there are two variations of the "ban state" -
  1. The first ban looks your account completely, so there is nothing at all you can do with it.
  2. But there is also a second type, which still allows you to upload additional age verification photos - refer to this screenshot:
    1637278474433.png
@punker barbie
Can you please trigger the support, that my "normal" account ban is switched to the version "banned with age verification function still open"?

On the account "bella_babi15" are two performers, one got verified already, for the second performer two rejected age verification photos are listed.
=> All I need is a chance to upload further age verification photos (with better quality, I promise), till the second performer also gets verified!

Any help is greatly appreciated! Thank you very much!

with best regards

YR

Upvote 0
Ok, I'm will to try this out since support has not replied to me . @punker barbie I was able to load my requirements even though I was previously banned, but the rejected message stated I was already verified, and now I'm completely banned as OP stated here. Now I cannot upload requirements or try getting my account fix. Maybe by requesting specific, request such as OP would fix my account.
I just dont get how a verified model gets banned for requirements already been verified, and if so isn't it just a click of a button to fix this issue?
Here are my info:
user name: your_little_pinay
Ticket #18599736

Upvote 0
Ok, I'm will to try this out since support has not replied to me . @punker barbie I was able to load my requirements even though I was previously banned, but the rejected message stated I was already verified, and now I'm completely banned as OP stated here. Now I cannot upload requirements or try getting my account fix. Maybe by requesting specific, request such as OP would fix my account.
I just dont get how a verified model gets banned for requirements already been verified, and if so isn't it just a click of a button to fix this issue?
Here are my info:
user name: your_little_pinay
Ticket #18599736
Same happened to me

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.