AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

@punker_barbie banned a month ago for no reason

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
its been almost a month since i got banned for simply doing the new age verification, i literally didn't do anything that would get me in trouble or lose my account just like that... my nickname is fairy_paradise.

Hi Shirley, why is Chaturbate allowing Underage & Not Verfied models to work under the model account name (( Miss_Knowles )) the account is using someone else passport to broadcast many Underage & Unverfied models. PLEASE GOOGLE THE MODEL NAME (( Miss_Knowles )) FOR PROOF OF MANY UNVERFIED MODELS THAT USES THE MODEL ACCOUNT!!

Check your inbox please Thanks

Upvote 0
Hi Shirley, why is Chaturbate allowing Underage & Not Verfied models to work under the model account name (( Miss_Knowles )) the account is using someone else passport to broadcast many Underage & Unverfied models. PLEASE GOOGLE THE MODEL NAME (( Miss_Knowles )) FOR PROOF OF MANY UNVERFIED MODELS THAT USES THE MODEL ACCOUNT!!

Check your inbox please Thanks
yet, they only ban models who do the new verification lmao... how funny

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.