AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

@punkerbarbie Expired Photo ID

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 19, 2022
@punkerbarbie

Hoping you can assist me, unfortunately, my ID expired 6 months ago... and i have not been able to work / broadcast on your website... it has really hurt me not being able to do so... i am a broke college student and heavily enjoy being on your platform and making a couple bucks... i had a bunch of obstacles to over-come and i couldn't renew my passport through the mail or in person etc etc... i was finally able to do it... a couple days ago... however its going to take 3 months to get it mailed back... renewed....as i currently cannot go in person due to a slight disability... with all this being said... i have already sat in time-out , now for 6 months and am hoping you can atleast let me back on for like 3 months... until i get the passport back so i dont further lose out on making a couple bucks... more so, than i already have.... please, say yes and let me back on the platform.. while i wait for my ID to get mailed back... thank you

@punkerbarbie

Hoping you can assist me, unfortunately, my ID expired 6 months ago... and i have not been able to work / broadcast on your website... it has really hurt me not being able to do so... i am a broke college student and heavily enjoy being on your platform and making a couple bucks... i had a bunch of obstacles to over-come and i couldn't renew my passport through the mail or in person etc etc... i was finally able to do it... a couple days ago... however its going to take 3 months to get it mailed back... renewed....as i currently cannot go in person due to a slight disability... with all this being said... i have already sat in time-out , now for 6 months and am hoping you can atleast let me back on for like 3 months... until i get the passport back so i dont further lose out on making a couple bucks... more so, than i already have.... please, say yes and let me back on the platform.. while i wait for my ID to get mailed back... thank you
I highly doubt that any site is willing to risk their business license and more by allowing models to broadcast without current valid identification.

Upvote 0
@punkerbarbie

As Trix says here. No site will ever let you do that. I am surprised that you have to wait 3 months for the document. You have weird laws in your state. With us, the check period is 3 stages. If I pay extra, I have the document by the next day. the second stage within 14 days. Then the standard waiting period according to the law is 1 month.

Upvote 0
As Trix says here. No site will ever let you do that. I am surprised that you have to wait 3 months for the document. You have weird laws in your state. With us, the check period is 3 stages. If I pay extra, I have the document by the next day. the second stage within 14 days. Then the standard waiting period according to the law is 1 month.
With us, if they send by post, the waiting time is 1 month.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.