AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pussy play

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 1, 2020
Romania
Twitter Username
@evafromheaven
Chaturbate Username
evafromheaven
Hello. I am thinking to refuse shows which includes fingers/toy in pussy , I don't like to do them anymore. I don't think is healthy for our vagina to use lube and toy inside pussy daily.
I expect to lose some money but I will be more happy.
Any models who doesn't do pussy play or no toy and earn good enough?

[Member not model]
I can't speak from personal experience given me being just a member, but I can say that I have seen rooms that go non-nude, nude but non explicit, or nude and some explicit (but no masturbation) do well. Heck, my favorite room (retired now) where I've pretty much spent any tokens I've ever bought to date was a non-nude room with no masturbation. My thoughts initially entering the room was that I thought she was attractive enough that nude/masturbation didn't matter to me, and I stayed to become a regular because our personalities seemed to click. She had over 60k or 70k followers by the time she retired. She seemed to make pretty good money -- a lot of it via privates (and I swear, it wasn't just me tipping each day :haha: )

Likewise, just recently, there was a new model (coy_amina) that gained a lot of popularity in the last couple weeks or so, and to my knowledge, she has only gone nude after a whole lot of tokens. She has over 70k followers now. Granted, I

From my perspective, I think it comes down to two things:
  • Firstly, it's all about attracting the right clientele, which I think partially depends on the site. If you're already well-established on a platform, that may make things more difficult, but I do know MFC for instance tends to be more chill and open to non-nude / non-masturbation / etc.. rooms than say CB. I'm sure you can make it work any site-- it's just that it's easier on some sites than others.
  • Secondly, the ultimate thing to remember is that people will tip when they feel they're getting value for them. If it's not explicit value, then this means it would come in things like personality. Sure, there are people that will tip someone just for sitting there and looking pretty, but that's usually with ulterior motives (e.g. thinking 'if I tip, she'll do ____'), and it's pretty uncommon. Regarding non-explicit, this commonly comes in GFE, dom (which gives models a reason to not go explicit), or other times just being fun overall.

Reactions: EvaRomania
Hello. I am thinking to refuse shows which includes fingers/toy in pussy , I don't like to do them anymore. I don't think is healthy for our vagina to use lube and toy inside pussy daily.

I agree with you, which is why the only toy play I offer now is vibrator play (in a private show). People can still buy old vids of me using a dildo (from a few years ago and earlier), but that's it. Also getting BV is no fun. Lol. I only wear 100% cotton panties now.

I know that some guys on cam sites enjoy watching models fuck things...including fucking a baseball bat, etc. But that shit has to be taking a toll on you after a while.

Also...for the love of God, please don't use those Trojan Fire and Ice condoms! OMG! I have two left that I need to get rid of, because there's no way I'm using that shit again...

I never cared for seeing toy use, but if you remove that option, the important thing is to have several other things to tip for.
I visited a non-nude model once. She doesn't speak English very well and only had dancing on her menu. Now I like to see dancing but after some time it's just not enough to stay long. And what Panda said, just tipping for nothing is ok for a few times but after a while I start thinking why.

So besides being engaging with the visitors, keep them interested by adding lots of other stuff to tip for.

Any models who doesn't do pussy play or no toy and earn good enough?
Set your price to whatever you think is right for you or only offer it on private. I recently increased my private price so I am more explicit there and not in public.

This has been a life saver for my vag. Lube, toys etc take a toll and I've had zero issues if I pop one of these bad boys in overnight every few nights. It saves your balance so no bv or yeast. I've even taken it during antibiotics to make sure it stays perfect. Just don't swallow the damn pills as they're a suppository.
Screenshot_20210223-092856.png

I'm almost afraid to ask... but here we are. 😅 Can you explain?

After using one of those things on Leap Day in 2020 (Lol), afterwards it burned like a motherfucker for at least a few days whenever I went to pee. The night I used it, the guy was like "This condom is making my dick hurt" and took it off. Later on I went online to read reviews, and other people said the same thing. One guy had a negative review that said 'MY BALLS ARE ON FIRE!"

It came in a 3-pack. I still got the other two left, and I DEFINITELY won't be using them. Ouch! That shit had me walking around like Fred Sanford.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.