AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

PVT show bug

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

soul1995678

Banhammered
Apr 11, 2024
10 mins pvt with recording enabled, but only first 50 seconds were recorded.
Is there a way to recover my pvt recording? Now the girl refused to reenable recording even though it was her responsibility.

I really wanted this girl, and by that I mean "returning the tokens" still seems like a loss for me because I only want this girl and her pvt with recording enabled.

Made a ticket earlier today and my username is hikaruf.

Thanks.

Our science has been done, now we just need to find a peer reviewed journal to publish our findings...

Maria can report on what it looked like from her end, but while a model can change the settings during the show they do not seem to have an effect on the recording in progress. At least the recording I received contained the portion after she disabled recordings in settings.

and that's why u are just doing this job u're doing now.
Yah, keep that up and see how it works out for you.... you're about to play FAFO

Upvote 0
and that's why u are just doing this job u're doing now. Because you can't do anything that requires skill and lacks ability to think logically. You would've been valuable if you had those.

Lol at your panties being in a twist over my comment. Guess what, manbaby. You have no idea what my day job is, and I’m actually about to head out in about 30 minutes. It absolutely requires all those things you mentioned plus lots and lots of patience. But how sad that you think cam models don’t need to have brains. Tell us how you really feel…..

Cam models trying to make actual money shouldn’t waste their time with cheapass freebie hunters like you. You should let everyone know what your screen name is on the cam site(s), so models can go ahead and block your worthless ass now. Maybe you should get a better job, so you don’t have to go around trying to rip off cam models. Scratch that…you should just stay off cam sites, since you have such a negative opinion of cam girls…

Upvote 0
Our science has been done, now we just need to find a peer reviewed journal to publish our findings...

Maria can report on what it looked like from her end, but while a model can change the settings during the show they do not seem to have an effect on the recording in progress. At least the recording I received contained the portion after she disabled recordings in settings.

Yah, keep that up and see how it works out for you.... you're about to play FAFO
Thank you for participating in the study.

We can absolutely concur that the model could have not disabled the recording mid show. I was able to change the settings but it had no effect on the actual recording...

So even if the original question from soul1995678 was not AITA... I think we can all agree that based on recent updates on this very thread that the OP is definitely TA.

(AITA- Am I The Asshole?)
(TA- The Asshole)

To recap;

At the beginning of the pvt the model is NOT alerted that the show is being recorded, so if she had forgotten to change the settings, the system did not alert her to it.

It is NOT possible for the model to have turned off the recording halfway through.

The OP is definitely the Asshole here, and since he provided his username at the beginning of this thread, I am now off to add him to my list of banned accounts, based on show of character in this conversation.

Upvote 0
"that woman forced me to be mean" sounds like the same justification as "she made me hit her".
Tell me you're an incel without actually telling me you're an incel
I thought the same exact thing when I read that sentence. And she really didn’t at all. He’s trying to justify going way over the top over next to nothing, like a total whack job.

Upvote 0
I only asked for a CB staff to see my thread
Thats not how public forums work. If you only want cb support to see your question / complaint then you should use the email address. This isnt an official chaturbate support channel.
you literally couldn't earn the money unless you did this.
You realize that people can do multiple things right? Many models have other businesses / work outside of camming.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
This is the forum for people to make CB's response faster fyi. I wouldn't have accessed this forum had it not been effective to call CB's staff. I am not that desperate to waste my time posting in a forum just to get some interactions from random beings. I was basically "summoning" punkerbarbie to make him/her contact CB support to make the response easier. Never had I cared about your opinion tbh. You must've a great abundance of time that you visited this thread meant for CB support for interactions. You need to touch grass outside, blud.
Well then stop replying if that’s all you were here for. You’re so upset that you are lashing out and it’s pathetic

Upvote 0
ETA; This is a forum, don't post here if you don't want replies from the people on it, then sit your ass down and wait for the reply from official report.
yep.
This is the forum for people to make CB's response faster fyi.
This is a forum for cam models mainly, and I was nice enough to add a section for people to specifically ask for help (from the community) for the particular cam site listed. It just so happens that a rep from CB visits here to ALSO help. Nice try attempting to explain to the established posters here what the forum is for, though.
You must be dense as hell to start a fight in the lair of online prostitutes, ofc none of your logic would be considered to make sense here.
You must be bored as hell to sign up with a new account just to argue in your thread to try and make yourself sound better. So pathetic.
you're about to play FAFO
😆 yep he (and his second account) is banned lol not that he cares, he's above interacting with us lowly peasants.
"that woman forced me to be mean" sounds like the same justification as "she made me hit her".
Tell me you're an incel without actually telling me you're an incel
Exactly
Thats not how public forums work. If you only want cb support to see your question / complaint then you should use the email address. This isnt an official chaturbate support channel.
Yep thank you, I get tired of repeating myself that forums are for discussion.

Upvote 0