AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

question about camvideos.me

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 1, 2020
hi. i hope this is the appropriate forum for this question. i follow a model on chaturbate and typically all of her streams show up on camvideos.me. i have an upstore account so i will periodically download them via upstore. i do this for my personal enjoyment and certainly do not post them anywhere on the web. over the last week the model's most recent 3 streams have not shown up on camvideos.me, and i verified with the model that she did not knowingly do anything that would block them from being displayed.

does anyone know what might prevent these recent streams from showing up (bot settings?)? this might have happened once or twice over the previous ~10 months but now it's happened 3 times in a row.

fyi, the model is aware of this site and actually uses my upstore account to periodically download some of her shows to view.

thanks

You do realise these 2 websites are nothing to do with the model or cam site, and neither the model nor the camsites receive earnings from you paying for Upstore and downloading the videos?
They are illegally recorded and uploaded to both of these websites.

If anything, you are supporting the criminals.

Upvote 0
You do realise these 2 websites are nothing to do with the model or cam site, and neither the model nor the camsites receive earnings from you paying for Upstore and downloading the videos?
They are illegally recorded and uploaded to both of these websites.

If anything, you are supporting the criminals.

i do realize that. again, i'm not posting these videos anywhere on the net and i've verified with the model that she does not mind. like i mentioned, she actually uses my account to view some of her streams as well.

Upvote 0
i do realize that. again, i'm not posting these videos anywhere on the net and i've verified with the model that she does not mind. like i mentioned, she actually uses my account to view some of her streams as well.
Maybe she should record her own streams instead of using a scammy pirate site to view them.

Stop supporting that site immediately.

Upvote 0

But you realise that by purchasing this, you're helping him them keep up server costs for both the websites? Without people spending this money to obtain the illegally recorded videos, they would have less ways (or none) of maintaining server costs (they must be high they have shit tones of videos).

Just because you're not sharing or uploading them elsewhere, doesn't make it good.

If I go and steal something from a store, but only keep it to myself and don't share it, does it make it perfectly fine and not a crime, or morally wrong? No, of course not.

Upvote 0
look, i get it and understand why this is frowned upon on this page. the model does not record her streams and i download the streams to view when i'm not able to get online while she is streaming.

it sounds like, other than a settings change as mentioned above, nobody is sure why these recent streams are not showing up. if anyone does have other ideas then please let me know.

Upvote 0
the model does not record her streams
She should. Tell her to start.

In the mean time, stop supporting a trash site.

Upvote 0
i get it and understand why this is frowned upon on this page
I don't think you really get it though. Sites like that STEAL our content and profit from it. I almost didn't even approve this post because I don't want to draw more attention to shit sites like them.

Upvote 0
I would be very interested to know why she does not get recorded and apply the same for me.
I remember when perusing the various CB bots available out of curiosity, there was one that mentioned that the cam rip sites need 3 minutes of uninterrupted footage before they start ripping. The bot I saw was designed to make a room 'appear offline' for a few seconds every 3 minutes, thus stopping the auto-rip that the various sites use.

Of course, the bot is not an ideal solution, and it may be unrelated, but I thought it'd be good to mention!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.