AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Question for AudriTwo

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!

As I don't ask it in mp, I open a thread only for that.

When I was bisex, I bought a dildo 10cm x 40cm. Would you do a deep throat like this dildo?
you have already cleaned it, right?

• Funny!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
lol, of course and it must have been at least 15 years since I did not use it
well I don't hardly see how she can say no if that's the case

I'm sure if you take her exclusive on cam she will do a deep throat show for you :)

private message - I could have asked her the question alone and no one would have known that I had been bisexual.

Dude, it is fucking 2018, aka Twenty Gay-Teen, being bisexual ain't something people find shameful anymore unless you're spending too much time around right-wing wackos.

I deepthroat 11inches at the most.

I'm not interested in talking about my talents here, if you want to know more, we can discuss when I'm available on cam.

I don't know 11 inches means. My dildo is hard not flexible.

In any case, you are clear: no need to talk with you here. xd

When I follow a model, I don't make any difference between her life on the stream and her life outside the stream. And I don't choose a model just because I like her bodily.

Dude, it is fucking 2018, aka Twenty Gay-Teen, being bisexual ain't something people find shameful anymore unless you're spending too much time around right-wing wackos.

I don't know what wackos means.

I said "when I was bisex" it means I'm straight (heterosex). I was bisex when I was 17

I don't know 11 inches means. My dildo is hard not flexible.

In any case, you are clear: no need to talk with you here. xd

When I follow a model, I don't make any difference between her life on the stream and her life outside the stream. And I don't choose a model just because I like her bodily.
Google "inches to centimeters conversion"

I don't know what wackos means.

I said "when I was bisex" it means I'm straight (heterosex). I was bisex when I was 17

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Wackos+definition

That's nice, I'm in it for the money and I usually yell at people to stop making things complicated and masturbate to me when they try to get to know me on a personal level. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.