AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Question for full time cam models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 2, 2015
Scotland , UK
Twitter Username
@HoneySucklexx
Chaturbate Username
Honey_Suckle
I have been trying out full time camming hours recently and it's pretty exhausting constantly feeling the need to use toys or cum. I do take breaks in between 8 hour shifts however , if I have cum twice in the first period and then I need to go back to using toys and trying to cum again in the 2nd period I am totally worn out and feel like tired rather than enjoying the show. Do you girls have any tips to avoid this? Thanks

Might be considered a last resort for some, but faking it is always an option. Fuck, dudes ask models "did you cum?" after blowjob shows, and the majority of the male population is not what I would call an expert on female anatomy and/orgasms, though they will insist otherwise. In fact, IRL, I have actually had to overly overboard fake an orgasm to get someone to stop fingering me, because the five or so orgasms I'd already had were somehow missed by them, and my vagina was getting sooore.

Try caming for shorter amounts of time, also you don't always have to do a cum show. You can do lots of fun things, there are all kinds of fetishes out there that you can mess with. Balloon fetish is a really easy one, put prizes and fun things inside the balloons and pop them by sitting on them. Also, being kinda dominant turns viewers on. I am terrible at being dominant but sometimes I try lol

I just wouldn't offer penetration/orgasms during every show. Like @melanieoncam said, there are lots of other things that you could do.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.