AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Question for models who sell their snapchat

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 20, 2015
This is a small pet peeve of mine - 10% because it's inconvenient, but 90% because I can't figure out why it happens.

When I buy someone's snapchat I always ask for her name to make sure I'm able to add her and find her in my list. Maybe 3/4 give me their name or give me the name but also ask for mine to make sure they approve the right person, either of which are fine. But about 1/4 don't answer my question and just ask for my name. When I reply with my name but again ask for hers, some will not answer again and just say "I added you go check". Granted eventually they tell me, but why do I have to ask 4 times?

So for the models who sell their snapchat to people but don't give out their name to the people who bought it and insist on getting their name instead, what are you trying to accomplish?

Hm. I just tell people what my Snapchat is if I'm giving it to them, so I can't tell you personally...
Are you getting that many Snapchat requests that it's hard to figure out who the model is? If someone told me they added me, and I saw a request from a name similar to theirs, I would just assume I found out their name. If it was REALLY off the wall, maybe even a quick "Hey, you're MsHottieMFC, right? Just making sure before I add some random cam girl who's trying to give me her Snapchat for free."

A lot of other guys try to steal bought content so what were trying to accomplish is stopping that. Scenario: You tip in the room for SC and 5 guys see it and they all run to SC and create accounts to pretend to be you and add the girl. She gets several requests but doesnt know which to add and it's quiet a bit of hassle to narrow it down sometimes to who is the true tipper. So the easiest way is just for us to ask a name and add you. It happens way more than you'd think it does. Sometimes it's just one other guy trying to be a thief so it's not so obvious he is a faker too if he's fast on the ball and we add quick. Which of course leads him to content he didnt pay for and that's just a shitty feeling to have done to you. In the future just ninja tip said girls with your SC name included and then she can just add you later on. Easy for you and easy for her.

Hm. I just tell people what my Snapchat is if I'm giving it to them, so I can't tell you personally...
Are you getting that many Snapchat requests that it's hard to figure out who the model is? If someone told me they added me, and I saw a request from a name similar to theirs, I would just assume I found out their name. If it was REALLY off the wall, maybe even a quick "Hey, you're MsHottieMFC, right? Just making sure before I add some random cam girl who's trying to give me her Snapchat for free."

I always have an assortment of random people on my "Added Me" list. If a model didn't tell me her snapchat name and it wasn't obviously similar to her MFC name, I might very well have a difficult time picking it out of the list.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Thanks for both of your responses.

The problem is, at least for me, those notifications disappear. So I see the notification, go to that pull down to add back but she's gone. Now she added me, but I can't add her, and have no way to do so unless she gives me the name.

A lot of other guys try to steal bought content so what were trying to accomplish is stopping that. Scenario: You tip in the room for SC and 5 guys see it and they all run to SC and create accounts to pretend to be you and add the girl. She gets several requests but doesnt know which to add and it's quiet a bit of hassle to narrow it down sometimes to who is the true tipper. So the easiest way is just for us to ask a name and add you. It happens way more than you'd think it does. Sometimes it's just one other guy trying to be a thief so it's not so obvious he is a faker too if he's fast on the ball and we add quick. Which of course leads him to content he didnt pay for and that's just a shitty feeling to have done to you. In the future just ninja tip said girls with your SC name included and then she can just add you later on. Easy for you and easy for her.

Videos sure, but snapchat she would just block the wrong ones after. And like I said, I have no problem with the people who give me their name AND ask for mine. But that's not it, she knows I'm the one tipping. For example, here's the two paraphrased recent examples that made create this topic (although there have been many other similar ones)

Me (after offline tipping): What's your name?
Her: Can you give me your name I have a lot of people adding me
Me: Sure it's ___ but I need yours too sometimes I don't get a notification
Her: Added you check
Me: Nope
Her: Ugh snapchat. Fine it's ____

Me (after offline tipping): My snapchat is ___ What's your name?
No response
Me a day later: Hey can I get your snapchat name?
Her: Huh I thought I added you let me know I can add you again if I need to.
Me: No I don't see you can I just have your name.
Her: Ok it's ___

Like I said, they give it to me eventually, but why spend a couple days in mfc mail going back and forth? Especially since like in my 2nd example sometimes girls will think they added me and then just not respond, I have to keep track that I tipped for something I haven't gotten and need to follow up. That is decidedly not easy for me. And it's not easy for her either, since she's responded to several mfc mails instead of just one before I get added.

On the camera page in Snapchat, you should be able to swipe downwards with your finger to make a menu show up. You can also get there by clicking the sc ghost at the top of the page. Once there, you can click "Added Me" to see some of the people who have added you recently. Or you can click "My friends" to see the names there. If it's YELLOW, that means that you've got a new person who just added you. Follow the steps to click on "Added Me" to add the model back.

There is absolutely no reason that the model should have to give you her username once she's added you. And if you follow these instructions, you'll save both yourself AND your future model friends lots of time and annoyances.

On the camera page in Snapchat, you should be able to swipe downwards with your finger to make a menu show up. You can also get there by clicking the sc ghost at the top of the page. Once there, you can click "Added Me" to see some of the people who have added you recently.

Someone added me on snapchat earlier today, which helps me explain this better. I am aware of this step, and when I do what you described, there is one person who added me months ago. No one else, including the person who added me today, is there.

Or you can click "My friends" to see the names there.

Maybe I'd be able to find them in there, but I have well into the triple digits people on snapchat. Why make me play Where's Waldo with a name that may be completely unrelated to her cam name when it would take her 5 seconds to tell me her username?

There is absolutely no reason that the model should have to give you her username once she's added you. And if you follow these instructions, you'll save both yourself AND your future model friends lots of time and annoyances.

Why isn't 'making things easy for people who are tipping you' a good reason? And why is there any reason not to give the name? Anyone who has you on snapchat knows it anyway, so how are you benefiting from not telling it?

There is no reason. MFC Mail her, explain you have a snapchat glitch (this is not normal) that won't show the name of the person who recently added you so you can add them back, and request her snapchat username so you can manually add her to your friends.

Use MFC Mail if you tipped tokens, do not use Twitter or email. Just incase she refuses or ignores you have on site proof to request a refund from support.

Use MFC Mail if you tipped tokens, do not use Twitter or email. Just incase she refuses or ignores you have on site proof to request a refund from support.

How does someone go about getting a refund from mfc? I bought videos from someone a few months ago, and never got them. I've sent her at least a dozen mfc mails but she either reads and doesn't respond or says her comp isn't working she'll do it later or something. I emailed support a while back but they never responded. If there a different method for refunds?

How does someone go about getting a refund from mfc? I bought videos from someone a few months ago, and never got them. I've sent her at least a dozen mfc mails but she either reads and doesn't respond or says her comp isn't working she'll do it later or something. I emailed support a while back but they never responded. If there a different method for refunds?
if you bought them using tokens then contacting support is the only way, you may just have to try multiple times.

• Helpful!
Reactions: acep
Status
Not open for further replies.