AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Question re: setting up own cam website

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VeronicaChaos said:
xstreamium said:
justjoinedtopost said:
xstreamium said:
Age still doesn't matter in this system...
...to you.

Of course if minors do stream they will be taken down that is a given. My point was there is nothing I can do to prevent them from starting a stream and listing on the site till after-the-fact. Just the way the system works and helps us not have to worry about things also since we aren't responsible for the streams streaming.

So...how are you going to tell? Lots of legal girls look young and lots of minors look legal. Are you just gonna hope that members report young-looking girls and are right?

I see this website getting shut down and ending up in the news. Reading about your site is actually making me sick to my stomach, the way you keep avoiding responsibility and blaming it on the software. If your software can't do these things, that's a big fucking problem and you're an idiot if you think someone isn't going to report you to the CPS.

Our site won't get shut down since the link won't be allowed on the site. Its the stream that we can't prevent blame that on streamium the software for allowing it there will be a lot of questionable stuff I'm sure on their end.

AmberCutie said:
The way their site looks to be set up, girls who are broadcasting appear to be streaming directly on Streamium's website. It would be a smart move to verify age and identity before allowing this to happen.

Someone asked the streamium team if they would be doing such thing I hope they do , but they might not because they seem not to be hosting any of the streams on their website. Meaning anyone can make a stream link right now and plant it on their website/nefarious website for anyone to watch. Should be interesting to see how they solve it.

xstreamium said:
Someone asked the streamium team if they would be doing such thing I hope they do , but they might not because they seem not to be hosting any of the streams on their website. Meaning anyone can make a stream link right now and plant it on their website/nefarious website for anyone to watch. Should be interesting to see how they solve it.
Should be interesting all right. Perhaps the alarmingly candid disclaimer at the bottom of their website is as far as they will go. Who knows. But I don't really have a problem with what I see on the streamium website.

I view xstreamium a little differently. This is marketed as an adult website. You are going to be linking to adult streams (hopefully). A disclaimer on the bottom of xstreamium's page will not cut it imo. I don't want to be reassured that you will remove cp after I have stumbled across it; I want to know that you take it seriously enough to try and get out ahead of the problem without me ever having to see it. If you can't do that, then walk away from this shit.

This is not a problem they need to worry about solving. This is a problem you need to worry about.

Twice now I have referred to you as "motherf*cker". I apologize. You were right, there was no call for that. I used that word in frustration. You were not the cause of my frustrations, and I shouldn't have lashed out at you. It's like this...

Not long ago I saw a young lady openly advertising herself as underage (something I did not notice until I had entered her room). She was completely clothed; said she would only get nude in private. I spent about a minute I think in her chat room. Long enough to see that she had several nasty talking daddies there badgering the hell out of her for a free look. Long enough to see that she looked unhappy and too young.

So I alerted the website (a website that can apparently take my money, but cannot take the time to send me a “ty for the heads up” email). And of course, I filed the obligatory report with the authorities. Then I moved on to the next phase (and this is where I really start to envy those who can shrug shit like this off with a “not my problem”).

For the next several days, I had to repeatedly push her out of my mind. Just kept wondering. How old is she really? Was she in front of that cam of her own free will? Is she unhappy, or did it just look that way for the brief moment I saw her? Just could not answer these questions, but Just could not stop asking them.

xstreamium, I beseech you. Do not be a motherf*cker. Go out of your way to avoid accidentally pimping kids.

A decentralized, trustless, bitcoin-funded p2p shield of plausible deniability is a poor substitute for integrity.

justjoinedtopost said:
xstreamium, I beseech you. Do not be a motherf*cker. Go out of your way to avoid accidentally pimping kids.

A decentralized, trustless, bitcoin-funded p2p shield of plausible deniability is a poor substitute for integrity.
:text-yeahthat:

justjoinedtopost said:
xstreamium said:
Should be interesting all right. Perhaps the alarmingly candid disclaimer at the bottom of their website is as far as they will go. Who knows. But I don't really have a problem with what I see on the streamium website.

I view xstreamium a little differently. This is marketed as an adult website. You are going to be linking to adult streams (hopefully). A disclaimer on the bottom of xstreamium's page will not cut it imo. I don't want to be reassured that you will remove cp after I have stumbled across it; I want to know that you take it seriously enough to try and get out ahead of the problem without me ever having to see it. If you can't do that, then walk away from this shit.

This is not a problem they need to worry about solving. This is a problem you need to worry about.

Twice now I have referred to you as "motherf*cker". I apologize. You were right, there was no call for that. I used that word in frustration. You were not the cause of my frustrations, and I shouldn't have lashed out at you. It's like this...

Not long ago I saw a young lady openly advertising herself as underage (something I did not notice until I had entered her room). She was completely clothed; said she would only get nude in private. I spent about a minute I think in her chat room. Long enough to see that she had several nasty talking daddies there badgering the hell out of her for a free look. Long enough to see that she looked unhappy and too young.

So I alerted the website (a website that can apparently take my money, but cannot take the time to send me a “ty for the heads up” email). And of course, I filed the obligatory report with the authorities. Then I moved on to the next phase (and this is where I really start to envy those who can shrug shit like this off with a “not my problem”).

For the next several days, I had to repeatedly push her out of my mind. Just kept wondering. How old is she really? Was she in front of that cam of her own free will? Is she unhappy, or did it just look that way for the brief moment I saw her? Just could not answer these questions, but Just could not stop asking them.

No worries about that I totally get where people are coming from. It is amazing how quickly technology comes about since we last talked about this site just opened to the bitcoin community accepting Bitcoins and webcams streams: https://xotika.tv/#/channel-6/DiamondMaria and bitcoins tips have been flowing all day. We'll base everything off of this business model and will be similar.

xstreamium said:
No worries about that I totally get where people are coming from. It is amazing how quickly technology comes about since we last talked about this site just opened to the bitcoin community accepting Bitcoins and webcams streams: https://xotika.tv/#/channel-6/DiamondMaria and bitcoins tips have been flowing all day. We'll base everything off of this model and will be similar.

I hope you will forgive me for not clicking any links you may post. :lol:
I'm sure she is lovely though.

Reactions: Gen and Ava Nicole
justjoinedtopost said:
xstreamium said:
No worries about that I totally get where people are coming from. It is amazing how quickly technology comes about since we last talked about this site just opened to the bitcoin community accepting Bitcoins and webcams streams: https://xotika.tv/#/channel-6/DiamondMaria and bitcoins tips have been flowing all day. We'll base everything off of this model and will be similar.

I hope you will forgive me for not clicking any links you may post. :lol:
I'm sure she is lovely though.

Haha no worries lol all forgiven :)

xstreamium said:

Let see 3 total models and no one online when I went there, I bet the bitcoins are flowing :lol:

HiGirlsRHot said:
xstreamium said:

Let see 3 total models and no one online when I went there, I bet the bitcoins are flowing :lol:

She has been getting btc tips since this morning! You could hear the rings of tips all day long probably been on like 8 hours. Its crazy ;)

edit: she is online and the bits of bitcoin are flowing!

*sniff*

Panda said:
This all seems like a thinly disguised attempt at trying to find and pimp underage streamers. :? Anybody else would immediately see the issues with no age verification.

Bv5npLP.gif

Yup, totally agree. IMO Its all as shady as fuck. OP's apparent ignorance of the requirement for age verification is no defence in this case and I hope for his sake that the Feds get him first before Juju does. :thumbleft:

WickedTouch said:
Panda said:
This all seems like a thinly disguised attempt at trying to find and pimp underage streamers. :? Anybody else would immediately see the issues with no age verification.

Bv5npLP.gif

Yup, totally agree. IMO Its all as shady as fuck. OP's apparent ignorance of the requirement for age verification is no defence in this case and I hope for his sake that the Feds get him first before Juju does. :thumbleft:

Nowhere did I mention there won't be age verification. Not sure how its disguised attempt at trying to find underage streamers? is that the goal of that site I posted? odd stuff.

I feel like maybe you should get someone else to do the talking for you, because you are really really bad at explaining yourself.

xstreamium said:
Nowhere did I mention there won't be age verification.
Did you post the following?
xstreamium said:
Will it is pesky a lot of girls don't want to do such things they just want to get going and get paid. referring to age verification and tax documentation
xstreamium said:
We aren't responsible for what people do on the software as its p2p all we are is a link ( and yes people can report a link )...So yes once again the laws wouldn't apply to us it applies to the software creator not us.
xstreamium said:
Age still doesn't matter in this system ( obviously, if its reported its pulled down and we send over necessary documents if they want to continue on the site ) but to get up and running you don't need documents.
xstreamium said:
Of course if minors do stream they will be taken down that is a given. My point was there is nothing I can do to prevent them from starting a stream and listing on the site till after-the-fact. but also There is verification of who you are if you plan to link to the site so which the f*ck is it?

justjoinedtopost said:
xstreamium said:
Nowhere did I mention there won't be age verification.
Did you post the following?
xstreamium said:
Will it is pesky a lot of girls don't want to do such things they just want to get going and get paid. referring to age verification and tax documentation
xstreamium said:
We aren't responsible for what people do on the software as its p2p all we are is a link ( and yes people can report a link )...So yes once again the laws wouldn't apply to us it applies to the software creator not us.
xstreamium said:
Age still doesn't matter in this system ( obviously, if its reported its pulled down and we send over necessary documents if they want to continue on the site ) but to get up and running you don't need documents.
xstreamium said:
Of course if minors do stream they will be taken down that is a given. My point was there is nothing I can do to prevent them from starting a stream and listing on the site till after-the-fact. but also There is verification of who you are if you plan to link to the site so which the f*ck is it?

This was my response to the confusion:

I think there might be some confusion I thought people were speaking about the stream itself ( there is no paper work to get a stream going ) . There is verification of who you are if you plan to link to the site , NOT for the stream. So the stream can still go on even before we can get verification that is to say the stream operates separately from the site . So someone could let us know ahead of time if someone is a minor and streaming and we'll request verification at that point. It might sounds confusing but will become more clearer.

The software is separate from the site it was in regards to the software not the website. That was the confusion that I should have made more clear. The girls using the software probably are using it because they do not want to verify age or submit taxes as that is the point of the software decentralized and Bitcoin , get the gov't out of my hair sort of mentality. Right now that could be going on as we speak and has nothing to do with our site. I have no idea how the software company will handle that but we know how we will. I more came here wondering what makes a good webcam related website in terms of a the profiles you would want. Tipping/wishlists etc.,etc.

xstreamium said:
I more came here wondering what makes a good webcam related website in terms of a the profiles you would want. Tipping/wishlists etc.,etc.

Not getting arrested for inadvertently viewing underage models is pretty high on my list of positives when it comes to camsites.

xstreamium said:
The girls using the software probably are using it because they do not want to verify age or submit taxes as that is the point of the software decentralized and Bitcoin , get the gov't out of my hair sort of mentality. Right now that could be going on as we speak and has nothing to do with our site.

In one breath you say your site revolves around this software. And in the next, you say your site is removed from the problems that accompany this software.
You point out that you did not mention that there would be no age verification. Followed by an admission that girls are probably using this software (that your site revolves around) because they do not want to verify age (or avoid taxes). Indeed, that is the point of the software!

Go to this thread. The location of your head is on topic.

justjoinedtopost said:
xstreamium said:
The girls using the software probably are using it because they do not want to verify age or submit taxes as that is the point of the software decentralized and Bitcoin , get the gov't out of my hair sort of mentality. Right now that could be going on as we speak and has nothing to do with our site.

In one breath you say your site revolves around this software. And in the next, you say your site is removed from the problems that accompany this software.
You point out that you did not mention that there would be no age verification. Followed by an admission that girls are probably using this software (that your site revolves around) because they do not want to verify age (or avoid taxes). Indeed, that is the point of the software!

Go to this thread. The location of your head is on topic.

You are trying to find something that isn't there. This isn't that hard pay attention. You ready ?

Our site = age verification because in order to link from said software on our site you will have to.
Software = no age verification because we have no control over what they do with the software as we don't own it. Currently people are using it forever they want go talk to them about age verification if you have a problem with it.

This is the last I'll respond to this particular question. It isn't that difficult to understand trust me.

Sevrin said:
xstreamium said:
I more came here wondering what makes a good webcam related website in terms of a the profiles you would want. Tipping/wishlists etc.,etc.
Not getting arrested for inadvertently viewing underage models is pretty high on my list of positives when it comes to camsites.
In that case, you may want to go the "Report a streaming minor ahead of time" route. Not sure yet whether or not that option will only be available to premium members, but I have been assured it will become more clearer.
xstreamium said:
So someone could let us know ahead of time if someone is a minor and streaming and we'll request verification at that point. It might sounds confusing but will become more clearer.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
justjoinedtopost said:
Sevrin said:
xstreamium said:
In that case, you may want to go the "Report a streaming minor ahead of time" route. Not sure yet whether or not that option will only be available to premium members, but I have been assured it will become more clearer.
xstreamium said:
So someone could let us know ahead of time if someone is a minor and streaming and we'll request verification at that point. It might sounds confusing but will become more clearer.

Available to premium members ? Not sure what you are talking about but ok.

xstreamium said:
You are trying to find something that isn't there. This isn't that hard pay attention. You ready ?

Our site = age verification because in order to link from said software on our site you will have to.
Software = no age verification because we have no control over what they do with the software as we don't own it. Currently people are using it forever they want go talk to them about age verification if you have a problem with it.

This is the last I'll respond to this particular question. It isn't that difficult to understand trust me.
Gosh I feel awful. I completely misunderstood you. I thought you were saying you would be posting links to streams without concern for age verification (unless it was reported). Partly because that is the way you described it.

justjoinedtopost said:
xstreamium said:

Gosh I feel awful. I completely misunderstood you. I thought you were saying you would be posting links to streams without concern for age verification (unless it was reported). Partly because that is the way you described it.

Nope. I was saying there will be both reporting links and age verification. I was saying the software wasn't requiring either one ( which was confusing I agree ) which made it sound like the site wasn't either. Also, if someone somehow was able to trick our system and the stream does go up under aged there will be a report a link that is what I was meaning by if the stream got up on it there is a secondary backup way of pulling it.

justjoinedtopost said:
xstreamium said:

Crazy how people don't understand what someone means because what they're saying is the exact opposite, no?

SaffronBurke said:
justjoinedtopost said:
xstreamium said:

Crazy how people don't understand what someone means because what they're saying is the exact opposite, no?

It wasn't saying the opposite it was a confusion between the software and site.

xstreamium said:
Nope. I was saying there will be both reporting links and age verification. I was saying the software wasn't requiring either one ( which was confusing I agree ) which made it sound like the site wasn't either. Also, if someone somehow was able to trick our system and the stream does go up under aged there will be a report a link that is what I was meaning by if the stream got up on it there is a secondary backup way of pulling it.
If you plan to require age verification before posting the links, then I must humbly withdraw any and all moral objections I snidely expressed throughout the course of this thread.

If I am not being too forward, may I ask if English is your native tongue? I am only curious, not trying to be insulting.

Panda said:
What happened to the idea of a model being able to broadcast in 2-3 minutes without having to deal with any "pesky paperwork"? :roll:

The software as it stands lets you do that regardless. I guess you weren't reading what I just wrote to justjoinedtopost ?? :shock:

xstreamium said:
Panda said:
What happened to the idea of a model being able to broadcast in 2-3 minutes without having to deal with any "pesky paperwork"? :roll:

The software as it stands lets you do that regardless. I guess you weren't reading what I just wrote to justjoinedtopost ?? :shock:

I suspect English isn't your native language, which is fine, but if you're going to come to a predominantly English speaking forum and attempt to advertise something, you really need to be able to do that and be comfortable answering and explaining in English. So far, you have an entire forum of potential customers believing something about your site (which you're now saying is a misunderstanding) because you've consistently failed to explain what it is you're trying to sell us. You've backtracked, flip-flopped, contradicted yourself, and confused just about everybody here, yo :twocents-02cents:

Status
Not open for further replies.