AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Questions about Streamates for Streamates Models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

melgray

Inactive Cam Model
Dec 21, 2016
Twitter Username
@mistresslunaxo
MFC Username
mistressluna_
Streamate Username
mistressluna_apollo
Okay so, I was a solo streaming on SM. But now I have a couples account of sorts (it says male-female-couple so I'm assuming). I know from working with SM in the past that there are a fair amount of rules, and I simply don't want to break any. With that being said, would I be able to stream without my partner there on this account? And I've seen girls sell their premium snap for Gold is that allowed? I'm so confused and when I emailed them about anything like this they take a million and a half year to email back lol. Anyways, thanks!

And I've seen girls sell their premium snap for Gold is that allowed?

It's absolutely not allowed, SnapChat is considered "external contact" and just as prohibited as giving out your Twitter or email.

As for whether it's ok to solo cam on your couple account, I am not sure about that, but I'm fairly certain that you're allowed to have both a couples account and a solo account.

Reactions: AudriTwo
Pretty sure you have to use your solo account for solo camming. There's a whole streamate questions thread where someone will know for sure xx

Reactions: AudriTwo
They shouldn't be selling their snaps. There is a damn warning not to share contact off-site the before you stream.

Support is a little slow right now because summer break. More model sign ups.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
It's absolutely not allowed, SnapChat is considered "external contact" and just as prohibited as giving out your Twitter or email.

As for whether it's ok to solo cam on your couple account, I am not sure about that, but I'm fairly certain that you're allowed to have both a couples account and a solo account.
Okay! thank you!

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I was told by support that if I wanted to add a partner I would have to make a separate account. Making it so I only was solo on my solo, and couple on my couple, and to keep them seperate.

I was told by support that if I wanted to add a partner I would have to make a separate account. Making it so I only was solo on my solo, and couple on my couple, and to keep them seperate.

If you email Liz she can add another sm model onto your account so you don't have to create another account.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Sillykitty
I just added my husband to my solo account, no need for a separate account.

Status
Not open for further replies.