AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Questions About Tech Set Up

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Brynn

Cam Model
Jul 15, 2019
Twitter Username
@MissBrynnBabe
Streamate Username
LovelyBrynn
Hello! I've been reading these threads and doing research for a couple months now, and it's been so helpful! I'm planning on starting on Chaturbate in late August, still a while a way. I just have a question about my tech set up and future plans for it.

I have a dell inspiron 15 5000 currently, and am planning on grabbing a logitech c920 (used to have one, it's lost somewhere so might have to buy it again), but I was curious if the c920's mic was decent? I can't be super loud and the walls are thin enough that if someone yells from across the house you can clearly hear it. But the mic on my laptop picks up almost no noise, including my own voice! A little complicated, but was hoping y'all could help.

Any thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.